Chapter 7

Second Chance

*Back at home*

 

//Knock knock//

 

Aron: Zennie, can I come in?

Zena: Yup!

Aron: //Proceed to open the door to Zena room. Seeing Zena seating on her bed reading manga. He went and sat down on her bed next to her. Making Zena put down her manga looking at Aron.// Zena, you alright?

Zena: I guess?

Aron: Mon and dad say that they are staying out for today and won't come back.

Zena: Okay.

Aron: So, about Baek Ho. Do you want to talk about it?

Zena: Well…… I had a crush on him for a few months now. But I’ll be alright. I get over him soon, it’s not like I would see him everyday.

Aron: I’m here for you alright. My shoulder is always for you. And…

Zena: And?

Aron: Well… I don’t know how to ask you this but…. Did you know Jr before even knowing me?

Zena: //Looking at Aron stun.//

Aron: So your real name is Zenda?

Zena: How do you know? Jr?

Aron: Kinda of, he was asking me about your birthmark and such back then at school.

Zena: What he knew now? But I hide it so well.

Aron: Hide? Why do you have to hide? And he told me that you couldn’t remember him.

Zena: Well… I was just pretending. I didn’t think I would see him in Korea again. I didn’t expect him to be in our class as well.

Aron: So, you really do know Jr. He said that you both dated before.

Zena: Well… we were friends before we got together.

Aron: What happen between you and him? Why do you have to pretend that you do not know him at all?

Zena: It’s kinda of a long story.

Aron: Well, I’m here. And I have all the time in the world now.

Zena: Fine.

 

*2 years back*

 

*Ringggggg*

Zenda: (Finally call is over. It’s our first anniversary, I’m so excited to spend it together with him. I can’t believe time passed so fast. And he such a sweetheart! My best friend turns out to be the love of my life. I should go find him. His class should had ended as well.) //Walking to Jr class which was on the second floor instead of the first like her’s. She walked to his class and saw the classroom was only left with Jr, Ren and 3 other guys.//

 

Guy 1: I can’t believe you really got Zenda to be your girl friend.

Guy 2: Well, what can you say. He is not Jr for nothing. His good looks and perfect speech gets all the girls.

Guy 3: So when are you going to ditch her and get a new girl? You can’t be serious about her right?

Guy 2: Ya, it started off as a bet. You lost and that was your dare. You got to ask her to be your girl friend and if you fail your punishment was to strip and run around the school field. I can’t belive you succeed thought.

Guy 1: Ya, she doesn’t look like a easy girl to get. But we are talking about Jr here you guys.

Guy 3: Well, so are you serious about her?

Jr: Ya right, as if.

Guy 3: Told you Jr can’t be serious.

Guy 1: So, want to go party tonight?

Jr: I can’t.

Guy 2: Come on, you can’t be serious. You are ditching your friend for a girl.

Guy 1: Don’t tell me she is more important than your friend.

Guy 3: Didn’t you say you ain’t serious about her? Forget about her and come party with us tonight. You can get all the girls you want there.

Ren: Stop pressuring Jr. Let him do what he wants.

Jr: It’s okay. I can’t possibly ditch my friends for a girl anyway.

 

Zenda: //Neither did anyone know that Zenda heard and saw everything.// (What…. It can’t be true. Such a jerk. I thought he was different. I though he was nice. It was all just a lie and a bet. Am I really just a bet… Am I really just a girl. I can’t believe you KIM JONG HYUN. I can’t.) //Zenda proceed to leave the school going back home. Locking herself in her room trying to convince herself that it was just all a bad dream. After hours of contemplating, she decided to go to Jr house to find him and talk things out. At least have an explanation about this. It was about 12 midnight now, and Zenda was standing infront of Jr’s house. She entered the passcode to it as Jr had given it to her even before they were dating. She entered the house and it was pitch black. She walked to his room door which was surprising close. She opened it up and saw Jr on the bed with another girl, that she don’t even know who was it. Surprisingly, they were not awaken by her coming in.

 

It was then, when it hit the back of her head that this could not go on anymore. How was she supposed to react when her boyfriend was sleeping with another girl. She left the house and went straight to her grand parents home. Because she always finds comfort with her grandma with her. Since, her parents was always oversea and she rarely sees them. Her grandparents practically brought her up. She told her grandma about everything that happen, and that she didn’t wanted to be her anymore. That was why, she moved to America living with her grandparents friend.//  

 

Aron: I can’t believe he did that.

Zena: Because of that, I told myself I don’t want to be the nice girl anymore. Like I gain nothing out of it. I rather not have anyone, than everyone who is fake.

Aron: Well, Zennie I am here. I would not let him come close to you anymore. I’ll protect you like I always have. You don’t have to worry.

Zena: You’re are going to give it out that I remember him you know.

Aron: You’re right.

Zena: Just act normal. And I appreciate it oppa. That you’re always here for me.

Aron: I appreciate you as well. Even though you’re kind of feisty every time of the month.

Zena: HEY!

Aron: Just kidding. You’re an angel to me. Go and sleep now alright. We still have school tomorrow. Or do you need me to be here with you?

Zena: Well, I would appreciate if you were here. We could have a slumber party!

Aron: Alright, I’ll go get sleeping bags and we could camp out on the floor.

Zena: SNACKS AS WELL PLEASE!

Aron: Anything for you my queen. Hahaha

Zena: You’re welcome!

Aron: Arghhh… This girl.

 

//They stay up all night watching movies and eating snacks even thought they had class the next day.//

Image result for Aron nu'est 2017Related image