Aron (I)

Second Chance

*Previously* [Zena: There is nothing to explain Kim Jong Hyun. I believe what I see and what I heard. We have nothing to do with each other anymore. //Taking her bag, standing up. Leaving the classroom.//]

 

Jr: (How am I going to explain myself. I finally found her, and she didn’t even give me a chance to explain.)

//Jr smashed his head on his desk. Just then Zena walked back in the classroom. Making Jr shot his head up again.// Lofie?!

Zena: On second thought, explain to me what happen. Because that way I could fully let go of our memories.

Jr: You want to forget our memories?

Zena: Not really, but if I know the reason why, I could fully put an end to our memories and the relationship that we had.

Jr: Do you hate me that badly?

Zena: How can I not after what you did. So, let me just ask the questions.

Jr: I’m sorry. Sure.

Zena: First, did you even love me before or was everything just a bet?

Jr: I love you Lofie even up till now. The bet was just an excuse for me to have the courage to confess to you.

Zena: Next, what happen that night?

Jr: I was drunk I don’t even know how the girl ended up in my house. I swear we didn’t do anything.

Zena: That would be a hard one to believe. But I’ll believe you.

Jr: Really?

Zena: Yup. There is no reason for you to lie to me. And we were best friends in the past, I know you more than I know myself.

Jr: Lofie, thank you. Thank you for hearing me out.

Zena: Wofie, I’m glad that you waited for me for 2 years. But I think it’s time for you to let go and start a fresh from now. I want you to live for yourself and do what you like. And lastly stop blaming yourself.

Jr: Lofie… Thank you. I know you would never want to get back together with me after that. But I’ll put my feelings aside. And I would love to have my best friend back as well.

Zena: Well, it’s not really about that. Just that after all these times, someone was always beside me. Cheering me on and taking care of me, even though he didn’t know about anything. I just want to be myself again, and like show him that I’m thankful for the effort he has put in and that I’m better. Well, I would love to have my best friend back as well. The goofy and silly best friend I knew. Not the quiet and dull guy I know now.

Jr: HAhahaha! Thanks, I guess talking to you and telling you all of this finally. I could finally put down the weight I have on my shoulder now. I’ll get better, I promise.

Zena: Promise me you’ll find someone better than me as well.

Jr: It will be hard, but I’ll try.

Zena: I’m glad you’re back Wolfie.

Jr: I’m glad you are back to Lofie.

Zena: Oh, and I think you better treat Ren better from now on. He was always there for you through everything. Even thought, I was not there for the past 2 years, I could still tell especially he even came to this school with you.

Jr: Ya I guess I owe him one.

//Just then Aron came back to the class.//

Aron: Hey, What’s up! You’re still here?

Jr: Just chatting. I’ll go now. See you guys tomorrow. //Exiting the classroom.//

Zena: Bye.

Aron: See you.

Zena: Let’s go as well.

Aron: So, what happen?

Zena: Just cleared some misunderstandings we had in the past. We’re cool now.

Aron: Glad that it worked out.

Zena: Oh! Let’s get some snacks on the way!

Aron: Movie?

Zena: Yes! You know me too well.

Aron: I guess we won’t be having any sleep tonight then.

Zena: You know you don’t have to accompany me, right?

Aron: Well, how can I leave my queen alone. And the thought of being in a fort surrounded by pillows and snacks while watching a movie is awesome. How can I miss out on that?

Zena: Then we’re building it in your room then.

Aron: I don’t mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back at home*

//Zena and Aron were in Aron’s room. In a fort that they had just build, with pillows and blankets. Snuggled in a sleeping blanket with snacks around them and the movie ‘Transformer’ playing.//

Zena: This is so comfy! I can live like this every single day.

Aron: Hahhaha, let’s do this everyday then!

Zena: If only I could stay 2 nights up without sleeping. That would be a miracle.

Aron: Don’t force yourself then. We could do it once in awhile.

Zena: Hmm… once every 2 week?

Aron: Sure!

Zena: If only Baekie was here with us. It would be so much fun.

Aron: Zennie?

Zena: Ya?

Aron: Do you still have feelings for Beak?

Zena: I’ve already given up.

Aron: Really? But it has only been a month.

Zena: Well, a month is a long time. Especially when you don’t see someone for that long, it’s easier for you to give up.

Aron: Talking about him, he really hasn’t contacted us since he was here.

Zena: He might be busy with school as well. We can’t blame him.

Aron: Still, we’re his best friends. And if I was him, I would choose you over my girlfriend. No doubt. And I would choose to come to Korea to study with you.

Zena: Don’t blame him, he just got a girlfriend. Give him time, and if I was his girlfriend, I would like him to choose me over his friends. Because I know how much it hurts to be a second choice.

Aron: Zennie! You have me, and you will always be my first choice no matter what.

Zena: Well, even though you don’t pamper me as much as Baekie does. You still treat me the best. Especially dealing with all my emotions, I don’t get how Baekie and you could ever stand me.

Aron: Well, you’re our princess and angel. No matter what you do you could do no wrong.

Zena: Your girlfriend in the future would be lucky to have you.

Aron: If only I have one.

Zena: You will if you just stop being picky.

Aron: You can’t blame me if I have high standards. And I’ll be okay, if I have you with me. You’re the only girl I need.

Zena: OMG. Stop it! Stop being so cheesy.

Aron: Hey I’m being sincere.

Zena: Stop joking around. Though, it would be nice if we fall in love with each other. We’re so comfortable with each other. I don’t see any bad point in it. You’re such a nice guy, you’ll surely treat me well. But I know it won’t be possible.

Aron: If only you give me a chance.

Zena: ?? //Looking at him not knowing what he meant.//

Aron: //Looking back her. Suddenly leaning forward to her, capturing her lips to his. Giving her a small and soft kiss before pulling out.// Zennie, I love you. For a long time now.

Zena: //Totally shocked because she didn’t see that coming. She never thought that Aron would see her as a girl. None the less, like her.// …

Aron: I’m sorry. Just forget about it. We should get to sleep. We still have school tomorrow. //Pulling her up and pushing her out of his room. Closing his room door after that.// (Arghh….. Why did I even……)

Zena: //Standing outside Aron’s room still shocked. Lifting her hands, touching her lips with her fingers. Thinking (Did he just….)//

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

Aron’s Mom: Oh, Zena you’re up.

Zena: Yes. Did you have a nice sleep?

Aron’s Mom: I did. Oh, Aron went to school already. Saying he has to get there early.

Zena: Okay, I’ll be going off then.

Aron’s Mon: Take care!

Zena: I will you too. (Is he avoiding me… It feels so weird without Aron here, going to school with me. Why do I feel so empty without him. I was okay when Baekie didn’t come here. Or was it because I just grew too dependent on Aron. Since he was always around me. Why do I have so much on my mind.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zena’s Pov

//Weeks passed, and Aron was avoiding Zena a lot. Going to school first, even when they’re in school he doesn’t talk to her at all. He would pretend as if he didn’t see her. And when Zena tried to talk to him, he would pretend as if nothing has ever happened. While giving her short respond answer that she could never continue her question or keep the conversation going.//

(I hate this. I really hate this so much. Why does he have to make things so complicated? Why is he avoiding me so much? I feel so lost without him. I feel so empty. I lost my best friend. I feel as if I lost my pillar of strength. Why does my heart ache? It feels so weird. As if I lost part of me.//

Related imageImage result for nuest aron gif

Related imageRelated image