Jr (I)

Second Chance

*Previously* [Zena: There is nothing to explain Kim Jong Hyun. I believe what I see and what I heard. We have nothing to do with each other anymore. //Taking her bag, standing up. Leaving the classroom.//]

 

Jr: //Got up and pull Zena back to him. Making her sit on the chair. Then sitting on top of her leg facing her.//

Zena: WHAT THE HELL KIM JONG HYUN! GET OFF!

Jr: I’M NOT GETTING OFF UNTIL I EXPLAIN FINISH! CALL ME A ERT OR WHATEVER! BUT I’LL ONLY GET OFF AFTER I CLEAR THE MISUNDERSTANDING WE HAVE. I’M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET YOU TO LISTEN AND NOT AVIOD ME AND PUSH ME AWAY. LOFIE PLEASE! JUST LISTEN. I’VE BEEN FINDING YOU FOR 2 YEARS. I DON’T CARE IF YOU’VE CHANGE OR NOT. YOU’RE STILL MY LIFE LOFIE.

Zena: As if. Do you really think I am so dumb to fall for something so stupid? What make you think I would even believe what you say. Coming up with excuses so that you could get in to my life again and ruin it? What bet did you lose to Ren this time?

Jr: //Eyes filled with tears, his heart was aching and suffocating like the day he was crying on the streets infront of Zenda’s house. He put his hands over Zena shoulders hugging her tightly to him still on her lap. Head buried down in his arms crying in between the nape of Zena’s neck.//

Please Lofie….. listen to me. My heart hurts. It hurts so much when you suddenly disappear from my life. I need you Lofie, you were my life. You still are, I’ve been waiting for you. I love you…. I really do. Since the past up till now. I still love you a lot Lofie.

Zena: //Taken aback because it was the first time she saw Jr crying ever since they know each other. He wasn’t the type to break down. But she controlled the argue in her mind that was telling her to hug him back. Her heart was actually aching seeing him cry.// Stop lying to me. I’m not going to fall for it.

Jr: //Hugs her tighter to him.// I’m not. Yes, it was a bet I had to do. But I was already in love with you. And it was because of the bet I had the courage to confess to you. But even before I did, you were the one who did it. You have no idea how happy I was. It was the best day of my life. I finally got the girl that I love to be my girlfriend. Who was also my best friend. Everything I said to you and do for you are real. They were never a lie, not even a single one. I really love you Lofie.

Zena: //Eyes staring to tear a little. But holding it back, trying to convince herself that he was lying.// You know, after what you did to me. I could never believe a single word you say anymore. I don’t know what is real or fake anymore.

Jr:// Lifted his face facing Zena. With face still filled with tears. Look at her in the eyes.// I love you Lofie. I really do. I was a coward, I didn’t dare to admit that I really do love you infront of my friends except for Ren. I was immature and stupid, I really am. I was serious about you Lofie. I really was. That night, I blackout and my friends send me home. The girl was clinging on me and they didn’t have a choice. So, they brought her back to my place. You know that I only sleep with my boxer on, so that what what happen. And I swear we didn’t do anything.

Zena: You seriously want me to believe that?

Jr: Yes! What I’m saying is the truth. I didn’t contact you because all of us left our phone in my locker after school. And when I saw the ring on the counter, I rushed to school to find you. But you were gone. I took my phone from the locker and called you. But it was not in used anymore. I even went to your place after that and met the landlord. She said that your grandmother, told her you didn’t need the place anymore. That when I realise I really lost you. I didn’t know what to do. All I know was to find you. Because this heart. This heart, is aching and suffocating since the day you left Lofie.

Zena: I can never believe in you anymore. You were never the Wofie I thought you were.

Jr: What I said were all truth. Look! //Takes a chain out that was hanging around his neck under his school shirt. It has 2 rings on it.// Our ring. I still have it, I wear it every single day and never took it off before. Ever since the day you were gone. It was the only things that was keeping me together, knowing you have worn this ring before. That’s why I wanted to keep it as close to my heart as possible. Lofie, it’s okay. You don’t have to believe me. After so long, I finally got to see you and even explain it to you. I’m already happy. I’m sorry I force it on you. I didn’t know what to do when you were leaving me again. I’m sorry. I’ll go now. I really do love you.

//Getting up from Zena lap. Proceeding to take his bag and leaving the classroom. Leaving Zena all alone.//

 

Zena: I love you too….. //Tears that she was trying to hold in came running down her face as she was saying it. Because she had been holding all her feelings in too long. Trying to convince herself that she did not love him anymore, ever since she left for America. Trying to hide and lie to herself that she doesn’t feel a thing anymore and it was not hurting anymore. She was in fact still in love with him the whole time.//

Image result for Jr nuest

Related image