Chapter 3

Second Chance

*Ringggggggggggg…..*

 

Aron: AHhh! Yes finally, break time! //Turns around intending to wake Zena up. But caught Jr look at her the whole time.// Ehmm… You know it’s rude to stare right?

Jr: Ahhh… I’m sorry. She just looks very alike to someone I used to know. I didn’t meant to.

Ren: Ya, don’t blame him. Even I was shocked when I first saw her.

Aron: Ohh.. In that case, alright then. Sorry if I was being rude. She is like a sister to me.

Min Hyun: Are you guys related?

Aron: Not really, she moved in to live with my family 2 years ago. Because both of our grandparents are friends. I was just notified by my grandma one day, that her friend from Korea has ask if her granddaughter could move in with us. And she had agreed to it. Since she moved in, it was not easy to get along with her. But as time goes by, she started opening up. I swear she is such an angel.

Well, I guess I said too much. Hahahaha.

Jr: Two years ago? (It can’t be, can it?)

Aron: Yup //Pats on Zena head softly trying to wake her up.//

Zena: ??

Aron: It’s break time. Let’s get food.

Min Hyun: If you don’t mind, I could bring you around. Since both of you are still new to this school. You guys don’t mind right?

Ren & Jr: Nope.

Aron: Great! Thanks!

 

//Minhyun was walking with Aron and Zena infront. While Ren and Jr was following them.//

 

Ren: You heard that right?

Jr: What do you mean?

Ren: Aron say she moved in with them 2 years ago. To America and she was staying in Korea for the rest of the time.

Jr: Ya, I heard it.

Ren: So, she might be Zenda right?

Jr: Could be…

Ren: What are you going to do if she really was?

Jr: But she doesn’t seem to recognise me and you as well.

Ren: I know. But there might be still a probability that she really is your Zenda.

Jr: But isn’t it too late.

Ren: What do you mean? This is your chance!

Jr: Even if she is Zenda. I don’t think she will forgive me for those things that I did to her.

Ren: Don’t give up. If you give up, you’re not the Jr I know. And those things, leave it all in the past. Yes, you did something stupid. But you found the love of your life. Yes it did ruin your life after she found out but you didn’t give up looking for her after that right. So don’t give up now, if she really is Zenda. This is your chance now. Don’t lose it alright. I’m always here supporting you.

JR: Thanks, you always know the right words to say to me.

 

(If only I didn’t let my pride and ego get the best out of me. I might still have you by my side now. If only the younger me, was mature enough and brave enough to speak out. You would still be here right beside me.)

Image result for nuest