Baek Ho (I)

Second Chance

*Previously* [Zena: There is nothing to explain Kim Jong Hyun. I believe what I see and what I heard. We have nothing to do with each other anymore. //Taking her bag, standing up. Leaving the classroom.//]

 

//Leaving Jr behind, alone in the class room//

*In the classroom*

Jr: (I guess this is it. She officially hates me now. She won’t even give me a chance to explain to her. But she is right. We have nothing to do with each other anymore. I should give up now. It’s for the best. For me and for her.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zena Pov

//After leaving Jr behind. She decided it’s best to go home first by herself. Walking away from the classroom out of school. Thinking (Who does he think he is. As if he could come back into my life and ruin it again. All the pain I have experience. I have finally got over it, and I’m not letting him come and messed up my feelings again.) She was so in her thought that she did notice there was someone infront of her. She ended up hitting her head straight at that person’s chest.//

 

Zena: Owww.

You alright? //The person asked//

Zena: Ya, I’m sorry. (That hurt so much. Does he have a rock for a chest? But his voice sound so familiar.) //Lifting her head up to get a view of the person face.// OMG! BAEKIEEEE!!!!! //Throwing her arms around him. Hugging him tightly as if she was going to squeeze him to death.//

Baek Ho: Woah, chill princess. I miss you too. But you’re going to squeeze me to death.

Zena: Sorry. //Letting him go.//

Baek Ho: Hey, I didn’t say stop hugging me. Why did you let go? Come here! //Pulling her in to a hug again.//

Zena: Baekie. Why are you doing here?

Baek Ho: Hmm? Cause I missed you?

Zena: //Breaking the hug, looking at him. Thinking something is off.// Baekie????

Baek Ho: Fine. I can’t hide anything from you, can I? Oh, but where’s Aron?

Zena: He is helping the teacher out, he might take awhile.

Baek Ho: Hmm, let’s go get some ice cream in the mean time then, while waiting for him.

Zena: Your treat!

Baek Ho: Hahaha, since when it wasn’t. Let’s go.

 

//They went to the nearby convenience store to get ice cream and even got one for Aron. They are holding hands like they always were. It normal for them, since they are so close. While the other hand is holding their ice cream while eating it.//

Zena: So, what’s up? What made you come all the way here again?

Baek Ho: Well…. I broke up with my girlfriend.

Zena: WHAT?

Baek Ho: Woah, I’m right here. You don’t have to shout.

Zena: Are you alright?

Baek Ho: Surprisingly, I’m take it quite well.

Zena: What happened?

Baek Ho: Well, I walked in on her cheating with another guy.

Zena: And you’re okay? How?

Baek Ho: I have no idea. Maybe I see it coming?

Zena: Baek! Nobody could see that coming.

Baek Ho: Well, I guess I didn’t really love her in the first place.

Zena: Then why did you date her? And even for a year now.

Baek Ho: Beats me. I guess I did like her before, but it’s not love.

Zena: Baek you sure you’re okay?

Baek Ho: I’m fine princess. I’m really fine. Did you know I actually wanted to follow you guys to Korea to study. I was so excited and even forgot about her. Like I didn’t even recall about her for a second until I got a call from her that night. It was then I realised, I have someone by me that I could not just say ‘leave’ if I want to. I wanted to be a good boyfriend. I always felt I am responsible to her, and I guess I mistook it for love.

Zena: Well, I’m glad that at least you’re fine.

Baek Ho: I’ve already decided and told my mom that I want to join you guys here, right after I saw her cheating on me.

Zena: And your mum agreed to it?

Baek Ho: Yup, she didn’t even ask why. I guess she didn’t have to worry anyway, I’m living with my uncle and aunt.

Zena: So, you’re here for good?

Baek Ho: Yes, I am. My things will get here by next week. So, I might need to steal from Aron’s closet for now. I wonder if it will even fit me. So, what’s up with you?

Zena: Me? What about me?

Baek Ho: You know that you can never hide anything from me, right? So, tell me the truth. You’re even lost in your thoughts just now. And didn’t even see me right infront of you. Not to say you even bump your head into my chest.

Zena: I guess I really can’t hide anything from you. Well, you remember my ex I told you about.

Baek Ho: Yup.

Zena: He is Jr.

Baek Ho: Jr? Wait. The one that we went to eat fried chicken with. Aron’s friend? What was Aron thinking?

Zena: He didn’t know anything then. You can’t blame him.

Baek Ho: What did he do to you? Do you need me to beat him up? I’m down for it! I wanted to hit him right in the guts for hurting my princess.

Zena: WOAH! Take it easy big guy. He just found out that I was Zenda and I didn’t lose my memory.

Baek Ho: What do you mean he found out you are Zenda. You’re practically still the same as last time, can’t he tell? And what do you mean by you didn’t lose your memory.

Zena: I changed okay. So much. I know he is going to find out eventually. So, I just pretended I didn’t remember him and know him.

Baek Ho: Okay? So?

Zena: He was trying to talk to me about our past and explain what happen. But I didn’t give him a chance to even speak and got out of the class.

Baek Ho: Do you still love him?

Zena: I guess I just miss the memories.

Baek Ho: Well, in that case, it’s better to listen to what he has to say. That way you could finally put the memory away.

Zena: I guess I should.

Baek Ho: Hey, no mater what happen. I’m here okay. You’re my princess after all.

Zena: You know, you can’t always be there for me. Especially if you get a girlfriend again. She is going to be so jealous that you’re calling other girls except for her princess.  

Baek Ho: There is no other girls, you’re the only girl I call princess. And if I can’t get a girlfriend because of you, I guess you have to marry me then.

Zena: Well, I hope you get a girlfriend as soon as possible then. So, you can finally leave me alone. (Omg, my heart skipped a beat. He almost looked serious about it when he said that. I need to calm down.)

Baek Ho: What! You’re so mean. My princess is chasing me away. My heart is broken now…. You need to be responsible for this. You need to be responsible for my broken heart.

Zena: Ya right. As if your heart really did break because of me. Even if it really did, I’m not take any responsibility. (I really did wish his heart was broken because of me. At least I have a chance to be responsible for him.)

Baek Ho: WHAT?! My princess doesn’t love me anymore. Ouch! Is it because you have someone you like?

Zena: No. (I can’t admit it.)

Baek Ho: Wait! You’re lying! OMG ZENDA! Who is that guy!

Zena: Shut up!

Baek Ho: Tell me!

Zena: The ice cream is melting! Let’s just get back to Aron. (Omg, how did he even find out.)

Baek Ho: I know what you’re doing. Don’t change the topic!

Zena: I’m not! //Running away from Baek Ho back to school to find Aron.//

Baek Ho: //Chasing after her.// Stop running!

Aron: Guys? //Walking out of school//

Zena: //Running to Aron hugging him.// (Omg. I’m saved.)

Baek Ho: YA! Even thought you’re short and small you sure can run.

Aron: What are you guys playing?

Baek Ho: Zenda is running away from me because I found out she likes someone. She doesn’t want to tell me.

Aron: //Looking at Zena. But she was desperately pleading from her eyes for him not to tell on her.// Me. She like me.

Baek Ho: Ya right Aron! Why are you covering for her?

Aron: Why can’t she like me?

Zena: Ya, I like Aron Oppa!

Baek Ho: Arghhh! As if I would actually believe that. Come out with something better at least.

Aron: Just stop forcing her if she doesn’t want to tell you.

Baek Ho: Fine! Let’s go home. And here’s your ice cream.

Aron: Go home?

Zena: You have a lot of explaining to do. //Looking at Baek Ho//

Image result for baek Ho gifRelated image

Related image