Chapter 11

Second Chance

*1 month later*

 

Jr POV

(After finding out that Zena was actually Zenda I was so happy. Yet sad at the same time. Because I didn’t know how to approach her. She seems like she was avoiding me and Ren a lot. And she looks like she doesn’t mind being with Min Hyun. She tends to stick to Min Hyun alot when Aron is not around. Aron has also been abit weird lately. He has been sticking to Zena all the time and whenever I try to talk to her, he would always interrupt us. Not only that he seems like he hates me for some reason. Giving me a glare now and then. I really have to find out what cause her to not remember me and Ren. I told Ren about everything, since there was no secret between us. I just have to finally find sometime to be alone with Zena. I need to ask her somethings that is on my mind.

Ren was telling me that he would help me and that I should really find out what has happened to her the past 2 years. And if she really did forget both of us. And I thought that the only way to find out if she really did forget about me was to call her by the nickname just like I did in the past. We gave each other nickname. Mine was ‘Wolfie’ since she was so obsessed with werewolf and actually believe that it exists. It was fun teasing her about it and purposely telling her that they did not exist. Just so I could she her get angry (which was so cute) and explain to me facts and show me proof that they really did. Which I pay no attention to, since I was just staring at how cute she looks.

As for the nickname I gave her was ‘Lofie’ but sound more like ‘Luffy’ when I say it. Which to me meant (Life of Life) in short form. Well, I know it is weird, but I can explain. Her name Zenda meant (Life of Zeus) in Greek. She was my life and I wanted to be hers as well. Hence, I started calling her that. She never did get why I give her that nickname. She thought it was because I was obsessing with one-piece manga, that I ended up calling her the main character’s name. But to me it sounds cute and it is meaningful to me since I came out with that name myself.)

 

//Just a typical day in class, last minute till the end of school. Aron had to stay back for an extra hour at the staff room to help out the teacher. Because he was unluckily picked, and Zena stayed in the classroom waiting for him. Because of this, Jr thought that it was time that he finally could talked to her. He signals Ren that he was going to stay with Zena and giving Min Hyun a stare. Indicating to Ren, to bring him with him.//

 

Ren: HYUNG! Let’s go I’m hungry!

Min Hyun: Zena you coming?

Zena: No thank you. I’ll just wait for Aron here.

Min Hyun: Come on, he still has an hour to go.

Ren: Stop it Hyung! Let’s just go. //Dragging Min Hyun out of the classroom.//

Min Hyun: WAIT!! JR!!

Ren: He is busy. Let’s go! //Finally dragging him out of the classroom.//

 

//The classroom was left with only Jr and Zena. Zena was on the phone playing some games. Ignoring the fact that Jr was beside him. Also if intentionally trying to not let him strike a conversation with her.//

 

Jr: Lofie!

Zena: //Jumps a little, but still staring her screen. Pretending she is unbothered by it. She continues playing her game. // ….

Jr: You know I saw that right?

Zena: ……..

Jr: YA! Stop ignoring me! //Taking Zena phone away from her. Making her glare at him.//

Zena: Give me back my phone.

Jr: No! Stop ignoring me first!

Zena: I’m not ignoring you!

Jr: Yes you are! You have been! Pretending you do not even know me at all. Pretending we are strangers! Pretending you didn’t remember anything! LOFIE! PLEASE!

Zena: Nobody is pretending anything here. The only one pretending is you.

Jr: SEE! You did remember!

Zena: What if I did. It is none of your concern.

Jr: Lofie, we need to talk.

Zena: Stop calling me Lofie as if we are close Kim Jong Hyun. Leave me alone like you should have in the past. Don’t ever talk to me again as if we were close before. I’m not the Zenda you know, I’ve change. So, I don’t need you in my life anymore. I’m perfectly fine now, so let me be. Don’t come and ruin it again.

Jr: Lofie…. Let me explain please…

Zena: There is nothing to explain Kim Jong Hyun. I believe what I see and what I heard. We have nothing to do with each other anymore. //Taking her bag, standing up. Leaving the classroom.//

Image result for Jr nuest