Baek Ho (II)

Second Chance

*Back at Aron’s house*

//Baek Ho and Aron was in Aron’s room.//

Aron: So, you’re really here for good?

Baek Ho:  Yes, how many times do you want me to repeat.

Aron: Sorry, it’s just too sudden. And you are doing okay even thought you just got cheated on.

Baek Ho: Yes. OMG. Can you tell me who my princess likes now. I’ve already told you everything.

Aron: Baek. Honestly, do you like Zennie.

Baek Ho: Me? What? No way. Right?

Aron: Okay, let me ask you a few questions. First, why are you so concern who Zennie likes?

Baek Ho: Because I don’t want her to end up being cheated on, like her past relationship.

Aron: And why is that?

Baek Ho: Because I’m just trying to be an older brother to her. And trying to protect her.

Aron: Okay, fair enough. Moving on. What if Zennie is already dating someone else now.

Baek Ho: WHAT?! Who is it?! TELL ME

Aron: What are you going to do if I tell you?

Baek Ho: I’ll beat the crap up of that guy.

Aron: Why should you?

Baek Ho: Because he will hurt my princess.

Aron: But he hasn’t done anything.

Baek Ho: Still, I’m going to beat him up.

Aron: For?

Baek Ho: FOR DATING MY PRINCESS!

Aron: And what is the big deal?

Baek Ho: HE IS DATING MY PRINCESS. AND HE IS GOING TO HURT HER! HE IS GOING TO HURT MY PRINCESS!

Aron: Baek! Calm down. Nobody is getting hurt from anybody. And you are not going to beat anyone up.

Baek Ho: WHY NOT?!

Aron: Because she is not dating anyone.

Baek Ho: Do you have to do that! You almost give me a heart attack!

Aron: And why did I?

Baek Ho: Because you lie to me that my princess is dating someone!

Aron: Baek! Hear yourself. Are you still sure that you don’t like her?

Baek Ho: ……..

Aron: Baek. You have my support. I know you won’t hurt her. You’re the only one I trust her with.

Baek Ho: But I….

Aron: Stop being delusional and being in denial. Look, you didn’t even feel hurt when you caught your girlfriend cheating on you. But when Zennie has someone she likes, you freaked out.

Baek Ho: Aron…..

Aron: Ya?

Baek Ho: I think I like her….

Aron: You think? BAEK! You’re in love with her!

Baek Ho: Aron! What do I do now?!

Aron: Chill! Calm down. I’ve never seen you panic in such a long time. Just tell her.

Baek Ho: But she doesn’t like me.

Aron: Baek, relax. Just confess it is not big deal. Even if she rejects you, just give it up.

Baek Ho: WHAT? GIVE IT UP! KWAK YOUNG MIN!

Aron: Chill! Just don’t think so much. Just confess and we can take it one step at a time. Okay?

Baek Ho: Aron! You got to help me.

Aron: I can’t help you on this. You need to do this on your own. But I’ll stay behind you to give you a push if you need it.

Baek Ho: Thanks….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day in school*

Min Hyun: Ahh! So nice to meet you again. You finally decide to study here?

Baek Ho: Yup!

Min Hyun: We’re friends now! Nice to meet you!

Baek Ho: It’s nice to meet you as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After school*

Ren: We need to talk.

Zena: I have nothing to talk to you about.

Ren: Please.

Zena: Fine.

Ren: I know you’re Zenda and you’re just pretending like you don’t know us. I’ll just go straight to the point. Please listen to what Jr has to say.

Zena: Fine.

Ren: Jr! Talk to her. I’ll leave you with it.

Jr: All I could say was, I was a coward. Yes, I did make a bet with my friend. But I love you even before that. That’s why I agreed to do it. Everything I do and say was true. And that night, it was a misunderstanding. I was drunk, I didn’t know how the girl ended up at my house. But I swear we did nothing. After you left, I tried to find you. I had been waiting 2 years for you.

Zena: I understand, and I believe you. Thank you for loving and waiting for me that long. But I’ve someone that I already like.

Jr: I know. But do you really believe what I say?

Zena: Yes. We spend so much time together, I know you well. You were bad at expressing your own feelings. But I know you really did love me and I guess I didn’t really hate you. I just didn’t get how could you have done that to me. And I was hurt, but I’m okay now. I guess just didn’t know how to face you again after all this time.

Jr: Well, it’s my fault.

Zena: It’s nobody’s fault. Let’s just forget all of that every happen and start all over again.

Jr: Friends?

Zena: Friends!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back at home*

//Zena just got home. Finding Baek Ho running towards her.//

Baek Ho: OMG PRINCESS!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Zena: Just talking to Jr and Ren.

Baek Ho: What does he want with you?!

Zena: Chill! We just talk things out. And we’re cool now. Back to being friends.

Baek Ho: Friends? With Jr? I don’t like the sound of that.

Zena: Relax, it’s no big deal.

 //Walking to her room. While Baek Ho followed her, while closing the door behind him.//

Zena: What’s wrong with you? You have been acting very weird.

Baek Ho: I have something to ask you.

Zena: ??

Baek Ho: Who’s the guy you like?

Zena: Stop asking me that.

Baek Ho: I’m not going to stop until you tell me.

Zena: Why do you want to know?

Baek Ho: Because I’m just trying to protect you from bad guys.

Zena: Baek! I’m not a kid anymore.

Baek Ho: But you’re my princess.

Zena: I’m not going to tell you.

Baek Ho: WHY?!

Zena: Why should I?

Baek Ho:…… I thought…. I just thought we have no secret between each other…..

Zena: Baekie, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to hurt you.

Baek Ho: Then tell me.

Zena: I can’t. I really can’t.

Baek Ho: Why?

Zena: I just don’t want to ruin the friendship I have.

Baek Ho: That doesn’t make any sense

Zena: It does. So, please stop asking and get out of my room.

Baek Ho: Princess….. you’ve changed…

Zena: I have not change. OMG.

Baek Ho: It feels like we’re drifting away from each other now….

Zena: OMG NO. BAEK STOP EXAGGERATING. We are not drifting apart.

Baek Ho: But it feels like you are. You’re hiding things from me now. Do you not need me anymore?

Zena: Baek I need you.

Baek Ho: I don’t feel like you do anymore.

Zena: BAEK! OMG! I NEED YOU! WE ARE NOT DRIFTING APART! AND I HAVE NOT CHANGE! I’M STILL YOUR PRINCESS! I’M JUST TRYING TO NOT RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP! AND YOU’RE MAKING THIS DIFFICULT FOR ME! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW! FINE! I’LL TELL YOU! I LIKE YOU! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW.

Baek Ho: Zen.

Zena: Just get out. I’m sorry.

Baek Ho: Zen.

Zena: Just go.

Baek Ho: //Pulled Zena to him, hugging her tightly.// I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say all those things. I’m sorry.

Zena: //Trying to break the hug but he is not letting her go.// It’s okay. But Baek, could you let me go.

Baek Ho: Wait. Just hear me out. If I don’t say this now, I don’t know when will I have the courage to say it.

Zena: //Stop trying to push him away from her.//

Baek Ho: Zen. I don’t know when and I don’t know how. But I fell in love with you.

Zena: What?

Baek Ho: Princess, I think I like you…. No. I love you.

Zena: Baek, are you even serious.

Baek Ho: Yes. I really don’t like the thought of you with other guys. And when you’re not around me or somewhere I can see you. I would panic. Zen, I need you more than I thought I would. Especially when you guys came to Korea without me. I was missing you so much, but I thought it was just because I’m just not used to it. But I have been thinking all night long. And I found out that, I was in fact in love with you.

Zena: Baek…

Baek Ho: I know this is sudden. And I am not sure how are we going to be after this. I’m so bad at this. I’m sorry.

Zena: Baek, it’s okay. I’m nervous as well. But I really love you.

Baek Ho: I love you too. //Breaking the hug. Staring at each other in the eyes//

Zena: I’m glad you came, baek. You have no idea how much I miss you. //Wrapping her arms around his waist. Resting her head on his shoulder.//

Baek Ho: I miss you too princess. //Hugging her back, pulling her closer to him until there is no space between them. Placing a kiss on her head.//

Zena: //Breaking the hug. Looking at him in the eyes. With the both hands on his chest, she grabs on to his shirt. Tipping her toes up to him with a racing heart. Placing a soft kiss on his lips. Pulling out after that.//

Baek Ho: //Chuckled// I’m not done with you. //Taking both of her hand, putting it over his shoulder. While he bend down, to pick her up to his height. Tilt his head a little and capture her lips to his. Giving her a soft and passionate kiss, which she gladly replied to. Breaking the kiss after a while. But her was still carrying her.// Someone is blushing.

Zena: Stop teasing!

Baek Ho: I’m not. You’re just too cute. //Giving her another kiss on the cheek.//

Zena: Baek, could you put me down.

Baek Ho: Nope. Never. I’m not letting my princess go.

Zena: Baek, Aron is come home soon. Stop and let me down.

Baek Ho: Well, it doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care if he sees it.

Zena: Baek!

Baek Ho: Fine, but only if you give me another kiss. //Pouting his lips to ask for a kiss.//

Zena: //Giving him a peck and chuckling after that.//

Aron: Actually, I have been standing outside the door for a long time now. So, I practically heard everything from the start.

Zena: OMG //Smacking her face with her palm.//

Baek Ho: You’re going to hurt yourself princess. Don’t do that.

Aron: Well, I’m glad both of you worked out. But could we please get dinner now. Mum and dad is out again, and we have no food left at home to cook with. They left us some money though.

Baek Ho: You sure know the ways to spoil the mood. //Opening the door. Glaring at Aron.//

Aron: Be thankful I even ask both of you out to eat and not starve you love birds here.

Baek ho: I would have rather prefer to starve.

Zena: Welll… actually. I would rather not. I’m am so hungry right now.

Baek ho: Even you princess?

Zena: Sorry. Hahaaha.

Aron: Let’s just go!

Image result for nuest dong ho gifRelated image

Image result for nuest dong ho gifRelated image