Chapter 1

Second Chance

“Class, we have 2 new students for today, from overseas. Please introduce yourself.”

 

Aron: Hi, my name is Aron and I’m 18 this year. Please take good care of me from now on.

Zena: My name is Zena and I’m 18 this year.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the back of the class*

Ren: Is that Zenda?

Jr: She say her name was Zena though.

Min Hyun: Who is that?

Ren: She looks like one of our classmates in middle school, that Jr has dated. He is still hung over about her though. Hahaha.

Min Hyun: Jr? Doesn’t he like girls that are gentle, warm, and kind heart. She looks totally opposite of it.

Ren: Ya, she looks totally different if it was really her. Right? JR!

Jr: I guess so. (It can’t be her right? This girl standing infront of me, it can’t be right? I have been finding her for 2 years and now she just standing there? But she does look alot like Zenda. At the same time so different. Her black silky hair is now ash green and blue. While her pretty bare face is now full of makeup. And her cute innocent brown eyes which was my strength is now grey because of the contact lens she is wearing. And the soft and warm glaze that I was so familiar with is now replace with a cold, strong, and distant one instead. What happen to her? Is it really all my fault? It was a mistake back then, I did not even have a chance to explain it to her. I have been finding her with everything I could for so long. Yet, I didn’t have any clue where she went. As if she disappear/vanish from the surface of earth. I couldn’t live without her. She is my life, my soul, my everything. I made a mistake, and I lost everything I could ever had. I lost my whole world since that day. But it can’t be her, she is just too different. And she doesn’t look like she remembers me at all.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay Zena, you could sit at the empty seat beside Jr. While Aron you could sit right infornt of Zena with Zeev.”

 

//Zena, walked to her seat and sat down beside Jr. Not even bothering introducing herself or even talking to anyone. She sat the quietly not caring the presence beside her was actually staring at her the whole time. As if she is building a barrier around her so no one would talk or even dare to approach her.//

Aron: //Turned back to Zena looking at her.// Zena, be more friendly would you. Stop giving out such a dark aura. You will scare away everyone. Try and learn to make a friend would you.

Zena: //She just turned her head looking at Aron when he spoke, giving him a cold stare as always. Than puts her head down to sleep.//

Aron: Arghh! What am I going to do with you. You know you can’t live like this forever ice queen. //Pats the top of Zena head//

Aron: I’m sorry. She is just shy that’s all. She is actually really nice. I know hard to believe.

Jr: No, it’s alright. I get it. You don’t have to force her.  (If this is really her, I don’t mind it at all. Even if she has change so much. I would be just satisfied with her finally here. Finally, not somewhere that I could not find.)

I was wrong. You were gone. I tried to find you. But you were still gone.

Now you're finally here. But it is as if you were never here. Never there. Never before. 

Image result for jr nu'est minhyun ren