Chapter 4

Fight For You

“Hana, you are asked to bring this to the janitor’s room,” said a girl from class. I looked to what she’s implying to, and saw buckets, brooms and all. We just had done some spring-cleaning for the day and I was about to pack. I just nodded and got to it. As I walked towards the janitor’s room, I saw Jimin and Taehyung playing around with the other boys in their class. I just smiled watching at their silly games. This was one of the years that we were not in the same class.

I was placing everything at their respectfully places, when a girl from Jimin and Taehyung’s class came in too. “Oh Hana, here you are. I heard that Jimin and Taehyung were looking for you. They were saying they will wait for you at the gym.” I said thanks and gave her a smile. So I left to take my stuff and head to the gym. It’s pretty weird why they would want to wait at the gym because we usually just meet at the front gate. As I approached the gym, I didn’t see them. So I entered the gym in case they were playing around inside.

“Chim. Tae.” I called but there were no one and the gym was dark. I just walked further in to check because they love playing hide and seek. “Chim, Tae, come on now guys. Let's not play around. If you’re hiding, please just come out. I’m not going to look for you guys.” I waited for awhile but silence. Maybe they were still walking here, I thought.

“Hi Hana,” I heard someone said and I turned to the voice.

“Sehun oppa? What are you doing here?” I asked when I saw him entering the gym.

“Well did you not receive my message? I was the one who called you here.”

“I didn’t but I was told Jimin and Tae were waiting for me here.”

“Aahhh. That’s right. I asked them to use their names instead.”

“What do you mean?” I looked at Sehun oppa confused.

“Well after our incident when Yoongi hyung came, I’m not sure if you would still want to see me. You see beautiful Hana, I was serious when I said I don’t mind giving you the experience. But then we were interrupted,” said Sehun oppa, smirking. I instinctively moved back, further from Sehun oppa who’s moving towards me.

“Don’t be scared Hana. I won’t do anything that would hurt you. I will only give you pleasure until you keep on wanting it.” I shuddered at that, and whatever he meant, I’m pretty sure I don’t want to go through it.

“Oppa, it’s fine. I told you I don’t mind how I am. I don’t need the experience or whatever. As you said the other day, I’m like a boy myself, right? Because I kept on spending time with Jimin and Tae. So you don’t want a girl like me.” I tried to reason with him.

“Well Hana, surprisingly I do want you despite all the harsh word I said to you.” I moved further back but stopped when I felt something behind me. I turned at saw Chanyeol oppa and Jongin oppa smirking. They were holding my hands now so that I can’t no longer move. I tried tugging my arms but having both of them holding me down was a no go.

Sehun oppa was in front of me now. His eyes darken and he eyed me from top to bottom. I tried to close my body as much as I could while being held. He then slowly moved his finger against my face, from my cheek to my jawline. Then his thumb was touching my lips.

“Sehun oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Jongin oppa please. I don’t want this. I don’t need this. You have many other fans that would be willing, so please don’t do this to me.”

They were laughing to my pleas and just ignored it. I tried to twist my body and face to avoid being touch but Chanyeol oppa and Jongin oppa just held me tighter. Sehun oppa moved closer and bring his mouth so close to mine, then he stopped and took a sniff.

“God Hana, you smell so good. I can already taste you on my tongue. I guess that’s why you are so special to those blood- bastards. I’m sure they can smell you so well too, and can’t wait to have a taste of you. Why can’t Youngmin sajang-nim got a hold on you first.”

I shivered at his intense glare and lust in his voice and who are these blood- people he's talking about. My mind suddenly went blank from all thoughts when Sehun oppa suddenly kissed my neck, almost on it. I shouted to ask him to stop, not liking the feeling at all. His hand slowly touched my sides and I just shook as much as I could in the position I was in. Tears were falling now as he my neck deeper, feeling the pain. I closed my eyes out of fear. I suddenly felt something sharp against my skin and was about to scream as loud as I could, when suddenly I heard Sehun oppa groaned and was no longer holding me. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook stood above Sehun oppa who was now lying on the floor. Jimin and Taehyung rushed towards us and making Chanyeol oppa and Jongin oppa loosen their grip. My legs were about to give away when Jimin caught me and hold me in his arms. I cried in his chest and I didn’t know what happened after because I out.

“Eomma?” It seems like I had fallen asleep while waiting. There were less people now in the cabin, but eomma and appa were still nowhere to be found. How long had I fallen asleep? I had no idea. Hopefully it’s not that long. Eomma appa, please come back fast.

Suddenly, the door opened with a loud bang and entered few dashing looking men. They were all in suits and had this smug kind of look. My stomach just flipped, sensing the danger. I leaned back in the chair hoping to hide myself, as I saw the men looked around, sniffing almost. What seemed as the leader suddenly shouted, “Hana, I know you’re in here. We can smell you from outside. You don’t have to hide. We will bring you to your parents. Your parents are waiting for you at home. Come out now and follow ahjussi.”

I instinctively hide under the table, just as eomma instructed, making sure I won’t be seen at all, as they started moving, searching the tables.

“Excuse me Sir. What are you doing at my bar?” asked the bartender.

“We won’t be long. We’re just looking for a lil girl, around 7 years old. I’m sure she came here with her mother. A beauty I’m sure. What a waste, all that to protect their daughter.”

“I don’t think I see a mother and daughter walked in here today. Only the usual people.”

“Maybe that’s because you ain’t looking.”

“This is my bar, I’m sure I would see everyone who entered.” The ‘leader’ just glared at the bartender and ignored him. “I’m sorry but I think I would need for all of you to leave,” continued the bartender, as he moved away from his bar. “You are scaring my customers. And look around, everyone is pretty much our age. No kid here.” Suddenly, the leader pulled the bartender’s collar, growling. His eyes slowly changing, then all of those men started transforming. From dashing looking men, suddenly there were furs, then their palms and feet were changing to paws, and in that split second, there were about 6 wolves in exchange of the men. They howled in unison and continued looking for me. One wolf was already so close to me and I’m sure he got my scent. I hugged myself making myself small, hoping that somehow he would miss me. I closed my eyes tightly, praying for a miracle. Suddenly, I felt hot breath against my shoulder.

“Found you Hana!”

I quickly opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of my bedroom. I stayed in bed, trying to calm down and steady my breathing. How did that dream changed from the incident with Sehun 4 years ago to that place in the cabin? I know that cabin, because I had dreamt about it countless times when I was younger. I felt like it’s been awhile since I had dreams about the cabin. But then the dream never went further from when eomma left me. This is the first time that the dream progressed. What does this all means? I know Bang ahjussi told me that eomma and appa had an accident when I was 7, and since then he took me in and raised me. I always asked Bang ahjussi about the dream but the only thing he said was, that’s where I found you and nothing more. Sometimes I always thought that something more happened that night, but I don’t know what. I can't believe I had forgotten about the dream. And with this new progress, there were more questions to it, and somehow I knew that eomma and appa were not in an accident. I just had that queasy feeling in my stomach. Also, what is with those wolves? Urghhh this must be because of what Sehun said about being a wolf. I was sure the voice that woken me up was Sehun’s voice, but then again it’s just a dream.

I got up from bed, feeling frustrated. I looked at the time and saw it was around 7 pm. I must have fallen asleep in the car earlier and they brought me home. There were still so many questions from the earlier incident and now the dream just added more to it.

Ggrrrr.

That’s the sound of my stomach, well it’s a given since I didn’t even had lunch. I walked out of my room and heard the sound of my brothers talking. I tiptoed and saw them gathering at the living room, all looking worried and serious.

“I swear I would kill them the next time I saw them,” hissed Taehyung. “Bastards thinking about Hana like that. I saw the lust in both eyes when they see Hana or more smell Hana. They were already imagining things that they would do to Hana if they get their hands on her.” Everyone flinched listening to Taehyung, and I saw Jimin gritted his teeth.

“Enough Tae, we can’t do anything  about what that they think. We have to think about Hana, we have to protect her as much as we could,” said Jin oppa.

“And think of what to say to Hana? She has so many questions for us,” added Yoongi oppa. Almost everyone sighed and groaned thinking about it.

“I think it’s time for us to tell her the truth. Her 18th birthday is coming up and by then we know her memories will definitely surface. That’s what Bang PD told us. And her powers will start to show too. Jungkook, how’s her sleep?” Namjoon oppa turned to Jungkook.

“She seems alright. Yesterday she couldn’t even remember her dream, but I’m sure it’s her memories coming back slowly.”

“Okay I need you to still keep an eye on her on that, and comfort her too if anything, not you be comforted to sleep,” glared Namjoon oppa. Jungkook just gave his bunny smile, knowing he’s guilty of it and earning a hit from Jin oppa.

“I can’t help it, Hana noona is so warm, that I slept right away when I cuddled with her,” said Jungkook while touching the area that was hit. Everyone just rolled their eyes at his remarks.

“Fine Jungkook, just remember, her memories will slowly come back to her through her dreams.” Jungkook just nodded. “Jimin, are you doing okay?” Namjoon oppa now diverted his attention to Jimin.

“If by okay means that I kept on hurting her because of this things we need to hide and keep on seeing her being hurt by others, then sure I’m okay,” he answered annoyed and angry.

“Jimin, we all know what you feel about her, and we know it’s hard. But when it all comes to light, she will understand. And I’m sure she feels the same way as you do, not that she realised it yet,” soothed Hoseok oppa and Jimin’s expression slowly soften.

“Guys.” Yoongi oppa said all of sudden. “Sorry I didn’t see it coming because of all the things we were thinking about,” he continued as he turned and looked at me. I took that as a cue for me to enter.

“What feeling, Jimin?” I asked, voice slightly higher than usual. Everyone turned to look at me, expression changed to shock and panic, especially Jimin. For the first time in awhile, he finally showed emotion though it’s because of shock but it’s there. “And what is that I need to remember, what are the things that you are going to tell me? Or should I ask who are you really too?” I continued asking, feeling anger, confusion and all this mixed feelings in me.

“Oh no Hana. Hana, our lovely Hana. Come here,” cooed Hoseok oppa, quickly walking towards me and gave me a hug. I wanted to push him away but when he hugged me, my anger slowly subsided and changed to sadness and scared. Are they not the people I knew? What secret have they kept from me? Am I not reliable enough to know all the stuff? The tears started to trickle and I just cried on Hoseok oppa’s chest. Hoseok oppa just tighten the hug. “There, there. We're here. We are still who we are, we are still your family who loves you. Nothing’s gonna change that,” reassured Hoseok oppa as if knowing my thoughts. Everyone agreed and I heard the sound of them moving and walked towards us.

“Noona, we love you and we won’t leave you. Don’t worry. We will protect you,” said Jungkook, hugging me too. I tried to calm down and looked at them who now have a worried look and fondness in their eyes. “Protect me from what?” I asked.

“Come, let’s all sit down and calm down. We will tell you all we know while waiting for Bang PD-nim. He will tell you the rest,” said Namjoon oppa, holding my hand to give me comfort and giving me his dimple smile. I just nodded and walked to the sofa. Hoseok oppa and Jungkook both sad beside me. Jungkook was caressing my back to comfort me, while Hoseok oppa held my hand, his thumb slowly rubbing the back of my hand. Namjoon oppa said directly in front of me and the others just sat at the remaining seats left. Jimin sat the furthest from me, just looking down, not wanting to look at me.

“Hana, have some water and I brought us all some snacks since this is going to be a long talk. So help yourself while we talk about it.”

“Thank you Jin oppa,” I croaked while taking the glass of water.

“Alright. How do we start this?” Namjoon oppa asked, scratching his head while looking at everyone. Everyone just looked hesitant and unsure but Yoongi oppa suddenly looked kind of focusing at something but also unfocused from us, it’s like he saw something in his head. Then, he slowly looked at me and smiled.

“Thank you Hana. We are fine, let’s just start by telling her what we are, and then we can go slowly from there.” I didn’t realise everyone was so tense til they let out some sound of relief. I looked at Yoongi oppa confused but he just continued his gummy smile.

“Okay Hana, this may be a lot to take in but all of us are here to help you,” said Namjoon oppa. I just nodded, understanding the situation. Right now, I just want to know what is this all about, Hoseok oppa reassured me that they are the same, so I’m gonna believe them. They never did anything to hurt or harm me; since the beginning all they did was, protect me. So whatever they are, it didn’t matter because they are still my family. That’s the only important part that matter, that whatever we had won’t change.

“Well Hana, again we are who we are, how we are. We are genuine and honest the whole time we are with you. The only part that we never mentioned was,” Namjoon oppa paused, taking a deep breath. I looked at him intently and gave him a smile to show him that whatever he said won’t scare me or change my mind about them. Namjoon oppa smiled back, feeling more at ease.

“We are all vampires.” My jaw dropped and looked at each of them. I know their looks and whatever they do were very unhuman but it didn’t occur to me that they were far from being human itself. Wait, is this even real, I mean we are taking about vampires, those stuff are all fictions.

“Hana, are you alright?” Taehyung broke the silence. “Are you afraid of us?” he continued. I snapped back from my trance and looked at Taehyung. That was when I realised everyone were looking at me, tense, waiting for my response.

“No, no. I’m not afraid of you guys. I would never. If you guys ever had a bad intention or whatever, you would hurt me already. But time and time again, all you guys did was to save me, protect me and care for me. So no, not in a millions years would I be scared of you guys or what you are.” Again they all released their breath in relief.

“It’s more like I can’t quite believe that you guys are vampires. This is supernatural stuff, things in books or movies. I mean is this for real, does all that really exist? But then again, it just solved almost all my questions about you guys. About how you guys have this godly, unhuman looks and talents. It’s because you guys are not human! I thought I’m one of the quick-witted  people in the group, how come I never thought of this before,” I continued. They all just laughed at my enthusiastic response. Taehyung got up from his seat and hugged me tight.

“Thank you Hana! I knew it. I just knew my best friend won’t disappoint me. I’ve been telling them that you would understand and you would accept us, but they are still being very cautious. Unlike me, I never really try to hide it.” I broke the hug and looked at him confused.

“You see I can talk to animals and we understand each other. I can even read their minds if I want to. You know that, right? We always talked to them after school. I stared at Taehyung, wide-eyed.

“What?! Are you telling me that you can seriously talk to animals? I mean when I said it, I was just giving an expression it’s as if you can understand them. I didn’t know you can really understand them. That’s why you can easily follow them and help them. Oh, wow,” I leaned back in the sofa, surprised to know this new fact.

“Hana! You showed more reaction to know about this thing that I didn’t hide, than knowing that we are vampires. I’m hurt,” whined Taehyung, pouting while putting his hand at his heart.

“Well that’s because I had no idea or expectations about vampires, so I’m open to whatever will be said, but your case, I know how you always talked to them, I just didn’t realise it’s a two-way conversation." Everyone just laughed at our bickering.

“There’s still more in store Hana. So brace yourself,” said Yoongi oppa, already smiling to something. “Like myself, I can see the future, well at random times. It usually flashes in my head especially when critical moments might happen. But it’s so random, sometimes the vision will only appear at the very last minute. That’s how I know you will accept us and also the reason we always know when you are in trouble,” I nodded, trying to put all the pictures together and it all made sense now. That’s how they always manage to save me in the nick of time, it’s thanks to Yoongi oppa.

“So do all of you have extra powers then?” They all just nodded and smiled.

“Well we’ve got two out of the way, I’ll share mine,” said Namjoon oppa.


“Being a leader is, I guess something I am born with, literally, because my brain is made to emit this charismatic aura and absorb as much information and knowledge as I can, hence it’s a given I’m a born-leader and also I can move things with my telekinesis power.”

“More like break things,” cut Hoseok oppa and caused everyone to burst into laughter. Namjoon oppa just glared at Hoseok oppa, who just shrugged. “Yes I may not have full control on that power, hence more often than not, I would break things but those are mine.”

“I can’t believe this. I knew it, I saw you move things without holding it, but as soon as I want to take a second look, there’s nothing, so I just dismissed the thought thinking it’s impossible. I’ve seen all the signs but I’m still fooled,” I said exasperatedly. They all just smiled and gave me a sorry look. I smiled back to reassure them that I’m not taking it to heart.

“Mine is, I could create food scent to attract anyone to a place, in a way making you guys calm down even if the food is not ready yet,” said Jin oppa, smirking.

“Seriously oppa! That is cheating. You played with our emotions, you know very well that people in this house don’t play around with food.”

“Well wait til you hear Hoseokie’s.” I turned and looked at Hoseok oppa, who slowly released his touch from my hand. He looked at me guiltily, and I squinted my eyes, waiting for his response.

“I can give hope during distress, from the things I said and did,” he said, carefully.

“And by that he means he can control the surrounding emotions,” smirked Yoongi oppa.

“Hyungs, what did I ever do that you are pinning it on me now,” said Hoseok oppa annoyed. “Fine, yes I can control a person’s emotion or the overall atmosphere.”

“Like how you calmed me down just now when I was angry or when I was scared with Sehun earlier?” I asked, tilting my head. Hoseok oppa just slowly nodded.

“Okay, that is so not fair. I was really angry just now because I felt betrayed that you guys are hiding something from me and I was so scared of course. Scared that you guys are not the people I know.” Hoseok oppa held my hand again and brushing it in comfort.

“But you’re just doing it for the good, right? All of you.” I looked at Hoseok oppa, Jin oppa and everyone else that I called family. They all nodded, smiling, and I sensed how they were thankful for understanding them. Suddenly, I felt something at my bottom and I was lifted up high; I looked down and saw Jungkook who had just lifted me with one hand.

“Kookie, what are you doing? Put me down!” I shrieked and tried to stay perfectly still, scared of falling down. They all just laughed at my reaction and Jungkook slowly brought me down. As soon as I sat down safely again, I hit Jungkook’s chest repeatedly, earning a big laugh from Jungkook.

“Noona, I’m just showing you my powers. Didn’t they say that a picture is worth a thousand words? I’ve just proven my super strength. Well I’ve got super speed too. Of course, all vampires are strong and fast but none can beat me,” he said proudly while showcasing his bunny smile. Ughh why can’t I resist that smile of his. Out of annoyance, I pinched his cheeks because of what he did and also because he’s just adorable. He just squealed from pain or annoyance, and tried to push my hands away. Then, I turned to look at Jimin, who kept his head down the whole time, and the only one who didn’t laugh or respond to the jokes, or to anything throughout the whole conversation.

“What about you, Jimin?” I asked cautiously. He finally looked up and locked his eyes to mine. Our first eye contact since whatever happened last night and I could feel my heart jumping to his stare. His stare was intense at first but slowly soften, but I saw the guilt in his eyes, the anxiousness. I smiled at him, hoping I could relay to him that I’m doing okay or at least at this moment I’m okay.

“Hurmm. I can make people follow the things I’ve instructed. All I need to do was smile, look at them while my hair back,” he said before breaking off our eye contact. Something suddenly triggered my thought, “Oh is that why you are being cautious on smil..” I stopped myself half-way, remembering how upset he was last night. I saw Jimin flinched and looked back at me. “Ahhh I see. But you and your hair is like a habit you have. Were you asking people to do things for you then?”

He shook his head, “Well not usually. As I said, I need to smile as well for the power to work.” I nodded, understanding. I didn’t dare to pry further so I tried changing the topic.

“What about your food? I mean you’ve been eating normally like me. You don’t need blood, or is that just a myth?” I asked, and apart from Jimin, everyone laughed.

“It’s not like that. You see, throughout the years, we all have evolved to live and adapt better in this world, to live alongside humans. We can eat normally like humans and don’t really need blood, well not on a daily basis. We only need it during the full moon and any blood will do, so we always opt for animals instead,” explained Namjoon oppa.

“Ooohh, that’s interesting. So vampires are no longer dangerous then.”

“Mostly, but of course there are still some who hunt humans and wants to harm others,” stated Yoongi oppa.

“Is that who you are protecting me from?” They nodded. “But they are not the only ones. They are so many others. Like EXO, they are werewolves, honestly the whole SM are werewolves. They only chose the best pure werewolves breed,” scoffed Yoongi oppa. I shuddered after hearing EXO, and suddenly remembered the dream I had. Sehun was talking about blood-ers, and he was talking about them because they are vampires, and he mentioned about wanting my blood.

“But why me? What made my blood better than others? Have you guys ever thought about tasting it? Or did I make you suffer being so close, and you guys maybe have trouble in, I don’t know, breathing or living even?” I asked looking down, suddenly feeling disheartened at the thought of making them struggle.

“No, no Hana. Don’t think that. We have never struggle once. We have live together for so long, so we are kind of immune or used to your scent. Sure, yes your blood does smell sweeter than others but all of us, never have thought of tasting you, because you are our precious sister,” said Jin oppa as he took my hand brushing it gently. I looked up at Jin oppa and smiled, trusting them. I know they would never hurt me.

“Then again, why me?”

“That’s because you are special, Hana. You are different from the rest of us.”

We all turned to look at the owner of the voice.


Alright I'm gonna give the glossary of their powers and how I come about it. As I said in the earlier chapter, I really tried to make them as how they are in real life. So their powers as follows:

Jin: Can create any scent (especially food) to entice people to a place or to wheedle people in a way. This is because of Eat Jin, of course Jin's power have got to be something related to food

Yoongi: Can see visions of the future at random times. Well "Next target is Billboard", can't you just see his real powers in real life even

Hoseok: Can control situation and give hope when in distress. Well He's our hope, we are his hope, he is J-Hope, so it's a given

Namjoon: Born leader and telekinesis. Well seriously regarding leader, there is just no greater leader than Namjoon and I just wanted to play around with his God-of-Destruction title, hence the telekinesis

Taehyung: Can interact with animals. Well because he loves animals a lot, it feels like he can understand them, hence his powers, he even got himself Yeontan

Jimin: Can order people anything with a killer smile and a of his hair. He his hair too much that I can't just let it be

Jungkook: Super strength and super speed (enhanced more than normal vampires). Of course, as expected from our muscle rabbit

Well that's about it. Thank you so much reading. Hope you enjoyed it.