Chapter 10

Fight For You

I slowly floated down as the few last of the cells renewed. As soon as my toe touched the ground, I felt my body landed itself gracefully and my eyes went from clear to blinding that I had to close my eyes. I tried to breathe deeply as I detected new scents that I never could, while I was human; I heard sounds that were too far and too silent but yet heard it clearly. Slowly, I opened my eyes and was greeted with a smiling Youngmin sajang-nim but with more other precise details like how I can see each pore on his face despite still standing few meters away. I ignored him and quickly squatted back down to Jimin.

“Jimin, how are you feeling?” “Hana, are you alright?” we asked in unison.

“Jimin, I’m fine. Never felt any better. That bite is pretty nasty, let me heal that for you.”

I was about to cut my palm when I heard Youngmin sajang-nim laughed. We looked at him and he was clapping.

“That was quite a show Hana. Look at you bloomed into a beautiful goddess, no man can ignore you now. I knew that outfit would perfectly fit the whole ceremony, you just shine in white. Though I’m a bit hurt that you simply ignore me just now, but I’ll forgive you for giving such a show.”

“Yeah, sure whatever. I got no time to deal with you. I have more important matters to attend to,” I snarked and focused back on Jimin.

“Are you talking about him? Don’t sweat it. Do you know what happened when a vampire is bitten bya  werewolf? From the look of it, you had no idea so let me tell you. They die, once my venom reached his heart he’ll be gone. There’s nothing you can do.”

I looked at Jimin, scared of what may happen to him. Putting blood on the wound won’t stop the venom but maybe drinking it would.

“Well that’s because you don’t know what I can do.”

I quickly cut my palm and supported Jimin’s head. I let the blood dripped into his mouth.

“Jimin drink it. I don’t know if this would work but let’s hope it would. I’m not gonna lose you either. You need to stay alive, please.”

Jimin just nodded weakly and drank the blood.

“Hana, here let me help you,” said Hoseok oppa who suddenly appeared. He held onto Jimin’s head and let him rest on his thigh. He took out a syringe and injected at Jimin’s injured arm.

“This would let the venom slowed down. Don’t worry Hana. We came here all prepared.”

I nodded and gave Jimin a few more blood, before wiping it to his arm, which slowly started to heal.

“That’s interesting. Not only your blood smells sweeter, it has an enhanced healing. What would that make me then if I were to your blood? I can’t wait for it, beautiful. Now let’s get this started, shall we?”

He quickly changed into a wolf again and started howling. All his followers howled back and came running and stood behind him. At the same time, Jungkook, Sehun oppa managed to get up and stood beside me, slowly Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa, Taehyung and Bang ahjussi too stood beside me, and all others with us stood behind us.

I looked at Jimin and he just smiled at me. I gave him a quick, passionate kiss before looking at Hoseok oppa.

“Oppa, I need you to bring Jimin far away from here. Anyone here who can’t and don’t want to fight, please leave now. I don’t want another person here to get hurt because of me. Those who don’t want to fight, help bring those that are injured to safety. And I wanted to say my thanks for all you’ve done for me, now go.”

They looked hesitant at first but I smiled to them, nodding. However, the number that left were only to equate the number that got injured. Those who left only wanted to tend to those who got hurt.

“Hana, I’m not going anywhere,” said Jimin, holding into my hand.

“Jimin, you’re hurt and you are not in a condition to fight.”

“Hana, I told you I’m not going to lose when it’s you I’m fighting for. And I think the medication is working and your blood just gave me a new surge of energy. I’m sure I’ll be alright to fight.”

Jimin slowly got up to prove it. I just sighed because I know I won't be able to get through his stubbornness.

“Fine, but if you feel just any slight pain that Hoseok oppa could detect, you’re leaving.”

I looked at Hoseok oppa who nodded and then to Jimin who nodded too. He took my hand and we stood side by side, facing the growling wolves still gathering, ahead of us.

“Bang ahjussi, Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Hoseok oppa, Namjoon oppa, Tae, Kookie and my love Jimin, I really want to say thank you for taking me in and loving me. Whatever happens tonight, I really hope all of us stay alive, and let’s end this once and for all. Sehun oppa, thank you too for believing in us, we will definitely help you overthrow that sick sajang-nim of yours.”

“Hana, your parents are a good friend of mine, never regret to be the one chosen to raise you as my own and yes Sehun-ssi, don’t worry I’ll help you in whatever you need for you to rebrand SM or whatever you want,” replied Bang ahjussi.

Sehun oppa howled and followed by his followers.

“So wait what’s the plan?” asked Namjoon oppa.

“Let me talk to Youngmin sajang-nim. I’ll give him what he wished for,” I said.

“But Hana.”

“Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing. Tae can you help me out on this?”

Taehyung just nodded, determined to help.

“Yoongi oppa, anything for me to look out for?”

“I’m sorry Hana. I don’t know why my powers are failing me this time. The only visions I got so far were the location, which we have already known by then and Jimin got bitten, which was still too late.”

“No worries oppa. It always appeaar during the most critical time, let’s hope we won’t reach that state then. If things comes to worst, just distract others while I work my way to Youngmin sajang-nim and please stay alive.”

They looked at me worried but just nodded. Jimin squeezed my hand and I squeezed back. As soon as all the wolves gathered, Youngmin sajang-nim howled again and started running with his pack towards us. I took a deep breath and started walking further up front with Taehyung, Bang ahjussi, Sehun oppa and Jimin, who insisted to follow us.

“Youngmin sajang-nim, before you attacked us, why don’t I make things easier for you,” I said and he stopped running, followed by his pack. He stared at me, and then looked at Taehyung.

“He’s annoyed that I’m in his head. Huh. Boo-hoo, there’s nothing you can do to stop me. Anyway, he wanted to know what’s the deal? And stop imagining Hana like that you e,” Taehyung hissed the last sentence; even Jimin hissed and tighten his grip on mine.

“Thanks Tae. Well what if we stop all this fight, no one else has to get hurt any further. I’ll give you my blood willingly and hand me a vial, so that you can take some sample for you to experiment. But your pack, you have to figure that on your own.”

“He asked what do you got from all this?”

“Well I got all my love ones safe and alive. That’s all that matter to me. And let’s just stop this once and for all, you can’t hunt, hurt or kill anyone on my side. You have to let everything go.”

“Sure, that seems viable enough to me,” said Youngmin sajang-nim as he changed to his human form. “So do I get to bite from you?”

Jimin and Taehyung hissed and quickly stood protectively in front of me.

“Guys, it’s fine. But no, because biting is kind of sacred you know. I would like to keep that special for the person I would want to bond with. However, I’ll cut myself again and you can take it from there.”

“Fine. Get me the vial,” he instructed but no one moved.

“I said get me the vial,” he shouted while looking at his pack.

“You promised them that they all would get a taste of Hana but you’re giving them empty promises again as you always do,” said Sehun oppa who has now changed to his human form. “And I don’t think it’s working out for you anymore sajang-nim. Taehyung, would you do the honour to convey the messages that he can no longer hear.”

“With pleasure. Though I’m still not done with you. Well Youngmin ahjussi, after you decided to strike the deal with Hana, which entails that you need to handle your pack on your own, they had had enough of your lies and empty promises. They did all the hard dirty work but how could you repay them with such treatment. Tsk tsk tsk. They saw Sehun hyung as a better alpha than you; hence they all have decided to switch sides. You are on your own,” smirked Taehyung.

“Thank you Taehyung, and we will talk later. You’ve done too much damage, you don't treat us your idols well, you ignored our well-being and mental state. You made us work with insane schedule and yet we still had to do the dirty work. And the staffs, they are treated much worse than us. Your corruption and conspiracy, I will end it all and work with those who stick with me, to create a better SM. Well Youngmin-ssi, as the new alpha, I order them to kill you. Goodbye,” seethed Sehun oppa.

With that, all the wolves charged towards him. He growled and quickly changed to a wolf again, attacking and defending himself from the continuous attack. Sehun oppa changed into his wolf form and joined his pack in attacking. Jimin put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug, which I gladly buried my face into his chest.

“You don't have to watch that Hana. You did well. You managed to stop the fight. That is among the wolves now. You doing alright?”

I was about to answer when Yoongi oppa and Jungkook suddenly came to us.

“Hana, Jimin, I think you both need to get in the house. Kookie carry Jimin now,” instructed Yoongi oppa.

“What’s wrong oppa?”

All of a sudden, Jimin writhed in pain again, he was holding out to his heart. Jungkook quickly carried him and ran to the house.

“Come on Hana, I think you need to the venom out and quick. We will take care of things here. Jin hyung and Hoseok will be there with you guys.”

I nodded and ran, catching up with Jungkook.

“Kookie, here follow me.”

I lead him to my old room and asked Jungkook to lay him down on the bed. Jin oppa and Hoseok came into the room, few seconds later.

“Hoseok oppa, can you help calm Jimin?”

“On it,” he replied.

“Jimin honey, I know it hurts but bare with it a little more. I’ll get the venom out of you. You need to stay alive for me, can you do that for me?”

I looked into his eyes intensely and he gave me a weak nod. I adjusted his position to sit, so that it’s easier for both of us. I placed myself, sitting on top of his thighs and locked my eyes with him for a few seconds before kissing his forehead lovingly, just like how he did when he bit me. I tilted his neck and revealed my fangs, placing it to his veins. I bit into it as gently as I could and as soon as I could taste the blood, I quickly it. I could definitely taste the sharp taste of the venom compared to the metallic taste of the blood. I felt Jimin cringing in pain, so I placed my hand on his cheek and softly caressed it, hoping it would calm him down.

After a few minutes of drinking, I can no longer taste the venom in his blood. I a few more for good measure and finally let go. I looked at Jimin who seem lifeless.

“Jimin! Jimin!” I shook his shoulder hard, to wake him up. I wasn’t too late, right?

“Jimin, wake up. Jin oppa get some water please,” I sobbed.

“No Jimin, you promised me you would stay alive.”

“Here Hana,” said Jin oppa as he passed me the glass of water.

I poured a small amount on my palm and wiped it on his face.

“Hana why don’t you try giving him some blood, he’s still hanging there. I can feel him,” interrupted Hoseok oppa.

I cut my palm again without sparing another second and dripped it into his mouth, but he’s not drinking it. The blood just flowed out from his mouth. Without hesitating, I dripped the blood into my mouth and kissed him, pushing the blood into his mouth and forcing him to swallow it. I had to cut my palm more than once because it kept on healing. After a few more of the improvised CPR, I finally heard Jimin saying my name.

“Jimin! Thank God,” I squealed but Jimin still looked asleep.

“Hana, I’m fine now. Just tired and sleepy, that’s why I can only talk to you telepathically.”

“That’s fine. That’s fine baby. I understand. Okay, just sleep then. I’ll be here when you’re awake. Thank you for staying alive. I love you Jimin. I really do.”

“I told you I wouldn’t lose.”

“When it’s me you’re fighting for. Okay okay. Sleep now.”

“And I love you too Hana. Anyway, our bonding this time is really y,” chuckled Jimin.

“Jimin!” I accidentally shouted.

“Hana, is everything alright?” asked Hoseok oppa.

“Yeah, all good. Jimin just need to rest and sleep. Thank you Jin oppa, Hoseok oppa and Kookie for helping us out,” I said as I changed Jimin’s position to a more comfortable sleeping position.

“Thank goodness. You did well, Hana. Well you rest up too. It must be tough for you these two days. We will wake you up if  there's anything. We leave you two alone to rest,” said Jin oppa, already at the door.

“Noona, I’m glad you are fine. And noona, you really became more beautiful and you were so cool just now. I’m lucky that you are my noona,” said Jungkook, hugging me tight. I hugged him back tightly.

“Thank you Kookie. Are you hurt anywhere though? Need any quick healing?”

“Naahh, I’m fine. Nothing I couldn’t handle. Okay I’ll leave now. I love you Hana noona.”

“I love you too Kookie.”

Jungkook left and closed the door. I looked at Jimin, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully already. I laid down to a more comfortable position, and let myself be snuggled tonight. He needed the comfort more than I do. I kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks and finally his lips, before succumbed to sleep.


“Tae calm down. I seriously can’t afford to control the environment anymore after what happened tonight.”

“I still couldn’t trust him. Not after what I see in their head. Yeah sure they worked with us and we managed to win tonight but that could be because we are facing the same enemy.”

“Tae, but they already said they are sorry and explain everything. Sure it is still wrong of them to think of Hana that way. And fine you don’t have to forgive them right away even, but just know that we are now allies. Now can we go back and continue the discussion.”

“Urghh. Fine. I’m only doing this for Hana.”

I stirred in my sleep as I heard the loud conversation, downstairs. I forced myself to open my eyes and saw that Jimin was still asleep while hugging me. His hand was fully healed already, as if it was never bitten. The lights were off but I could still make out that we were still in my old bedroom. The commotion downstairs was still ongoing, so I decided to join them and I needed to know what happened. Jimin seems to be sleeping soundly, so I guess I can leave for a short awhile. I looked at him for a few more seconds before dropping a kiss on top of his head, and slowly moved his hands away for me to get off the bed. As soon as I tucked him in bed comfortably, I went downstairs. I went directly to the living room where all the talking was coming from.

“Hana!” squealed Hyoyeon imo and everyone in the room turned to look at me with a shock expression.

“Hana dear, here wear this cardigan,” offered Yuri imo, as she walked towards me.

I looked at her confused and looked at my outfit. I was still wearing the knee-length white night gown, just that now it had been smeared with blood. Must be from when I was feeding Jimin blood. I took the long cardigan gratefully and quickly wore it to cover myself.

“Sorry about that,” I said embarrassed but continued, “How’s everyone doing?”

“Hana, before that how are you feeling? Do you need anything?” asked Jin oppa.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s okay oppa, I don't need anything. Thank you.” I said as I looked at everyone in the room, my brothers sitting at one corner, Sehun oppa sitting with EXO oppas, all my imos were also present and few others were sitting around. All the werewolves looked fine to me, well I guess we all have a self-heal ability, so no matter how injured you are, you will be heal sooner or later. So I focused one by one on my brothers instead, who had fought with their life.

I walked towards them and looked at Jungkook first because he was in the frontline and might be engaged with the most fights. I might have been too tired earlier, I couldn't really see how he was but apart from a few cuts on his hand and face, he looked fine; a few drops of blood should do the trick. I looked at Taehyung next, he looked pretty messed up, nothing as big as Jimin but he just looked more distraught, could be from the fight that woken me up from sleep. Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa just looked tired but otherwise they remained unscathed. Both Namjoon oppa and Hoseok oppa looked the most decent, must be because of their different role in the fight. As I stood near Jungkook, I cut my palm again and wiped my blood on his cuts.

“Noona?”

“Stay still. I know you said you can handle it but this will help it heal faster. You are still an idol,” I said as I continued and cover each cut meticulously.

“While I worked on this, is everyone else okay? How are the other vampires that got bitten?” I asked while trying to maintain eye contact with everyone for few seconds before focusing back on Jungkook.

“We are fine, Hana. I mean other than being exhausted, we are all doing well. We are just glad that you are safe,” answered Namjoon oppa.

“And everyone are healing too. Sehun and others had helped in getting the venom out from them, so everyone is recovering. We have no casualties. Well except one, Sehun if you may,” continued Namjoon oppa before passing it to Sehun oppa.

“Yeah sure. Well Hana, thanks to you, we finally managed to get rid of that nasty old man. You don’t have to know the details of what happened but just know that he’s gone forever. As for SM, I’ve asked help from Bang PD-nim and also the management of SM to oversee the operation while I grasp on the role as the new alpha. I have no plans to be the CEO but I’ll be making few decisions on what to do and what not to do. Of course after hearing inputs from everyone. Well I don’t want to bore you with all that, but I just want to assure you that we won’t do anything bad or illegal or harm others anymore.”

I nodded understanding and mouthed him thank you as I went over to Taehyung, who was whining and cursing silently. I pinched his cheeks and forced his mouth into a smile, but only earned a cute whining from him instead. He was still upset but there’s nothing that I can do about it for now. So I just focused on wiping blood to his cuts.

“So after tonight, I know we had done a lot of bad things to you Hana and I’ve said mean things to you. And we really wanted to say sorry again,” added Chanyeol oppa. Taehyung just huffed in annoyance and I pinched his side lightly, whispering for him to calm down. He just looked at me surprised but pouted obediently.

“That’s fine oppa. Sehun oppa had explained it all. Like I said as long as all of you truly stopped and be kind, I’m sure we can be friends, right?”

I looked at my brothers, who seemed hesitant at first but sighed in defeat.

“Well we did talk about being allies, so I guess we can see things from there,” answered Namjoon oppa.

The others just nodded except for Taehyung.

“Tae cheer up. I don’t know what things you see but it’s okay. They were pressured that way plus you know how they could hear each other's thoughts like all the time, they wouldn’t want to be caught, right? Sehun oppa, do you mind sharing your thoughts while you were watching me? I mean I know it might be a little personal. Only if you don’t mind, I mean you still have hundreds other who can see it too,” I asked and looked at Sehun oppa, who had his surprised face yet again.

He thought about it for awhile before nodding. He then looked at Taehyung and waited for a response. Taehyung just looked blank before slowly stared at Sehun oppa. Sehun oppa just shrugged and gave him a smile.

“Fine, we can give it a try,” said Taehyung, still hesitating.

“Yeayy! Thank you. That’s my best friend. We all will try Tae, all of us are new in this,” I said hugging Taehyung, who hugged me back.

“Can we get our hugs too?” interrupted Hoseok oppa, already hugging both me and Taehyung.

Everyone laughed and I hugged Hoseok oppa too. Then all my brothers came and joined the group hug. I just smiled, feeling content from receiving so much love from my six brothers. We stayed like that for a few minutes, feeling relieved that this is all finally over.

“Sorry didn’t mean to disturb your family time but can we take a look at our dear little Hana too? I mean we have been trying to look for her for so long,” asked Sooyoung imo finally breaking the silence.

We laughed embarrassedly and released the hug. I went to my imos who were already standing, waiting for me. As soon as I reached them close enough, they pulled me into another group hug and gushed all over me.

“Your smile is definitely Yong-seobang’s, even your nose. He must be so proud of that,” said Yoona imo.

“But your sparkling eyes is definitely Seohyun’s. The eyes that your appa can’t say no to,” added Sunny imo.

“Ahhh, you’re so beautiful and adorable,” squeeled Jessica imo as she pinched my cheeks.

“Sica, you’re hurting her,” said Yuri imo, hitting Jessica imo’s hand.

Jessica imo just whined and pinched Yuri imo’s cheek instead. I just laughed at everyone’s playfulness. For awhile, I can imagine eomma being where I am. After a few minutes of being cuddled and squished by my imos, everyone just went on talking to each other and some ate from the food that was served in the kitchen. I sensed Jin oppa’s cooking but also some other, could be the imos.

“Hana, have you ever thought of getting into acting?” asked Kyungsoo oppa, as we were chatting along with Jin oppa, Hoseok oppa, Junmyeon oppa and Baekhyun oppa.

“Urmm no. Why?”

“Thank goodness. Well you shouldn’t. Do you know how hard it was for Junmyeon hyung and me? We struggled to go through the act without laughing.”

Everyone laughed and, Kyungsoo oppa and Junmyeon oppa re-enacted the scene which caused them to laugh harder. I just rolled my eyes and pouted.

“I’m leaving. I think I need to check on Jimin. I’ve been down here for too long.”

They were apologising but yet still laughing. I just smiled and left them be.

“Hana?”

I looked at the owner of the voice, standing sleepily with eyes half closed at the end of the stairs. I just grinned at the view and walked slowly to Jimin.

“You lied. You said you would be right next to me when I woke up,” he whined and opened his hand for me to hug him.

I giggled and quickly placed myself in front of him, hugging him tightly.

“Sorry, I had to come down to see how things were. I thought you might slept longer like I did the first time, didn't expect you to wake up so soon."

"Well that's because you're not there. It suddenly felt so empty and cold."

"Cheesy. Anyway Jimin, just so you are aware, we are actually not alone right now,” I whispered the last sentence.

I felt Jimin froze and I looked at him slowly forcing himself to open his eyes. His face and ears quickly turned red that he only managed to give an awkward smile. I turned to see everyone just gave him an awkward smile as well, except for my brothers who were grinning and smirking, enjoying the situation. I even saw Yoongi oppa high five Jin oppa.

“Ahh. Morning everyone. Sorry about that. I was still half asleep,” explained Jimin as we broke the hug.

“That’s because the world just suddenly revolved between the two of you once you locked your eyes onto Hana,” teased Hoseok oppa.

“Hyung!” whined Jimin and caused everyone to erupt into laughter.

“Anyway how are you feeling Jimin? Doing alright?” I asked Jimin, telepathically as we walked hand-in-hand towards everyone.

“I’m so embarrassed now. But other than that, I guess I’m fine. I don’t feel any pain at all. Have you seen my hand? It’s as if nothing happen.”

I giggled and took his already healed hand, giving it a kiss. He just smiled beamingly.

“Thank you Jimin for staying alive. Thank you for not losing. I love you.”

“You are my life now Hana. I would never let you go at all. I love you too. I really do love you.”

“Let’s continue loving each other and care for each other, for forever.”

“Forever.”

We looked at each other, smiling happily knowing that many brighter things are ahead of us and we have each other and our brothers, new friends to go along this journey whatever it may lead us to because whatever we will face, we all know that we won’t lose because it is each other that we will be fighting for.


The end. Finally I've finished the story. I'm sorry it took slightly longer for me to update. I was trying to write the perfect ending, though I'm not sure if this is perfect. But I guess it's good enough. I don't know, why don't you tell me. 

I want to thank everyone again for reading, subscribing and commenting. I appreciate every one of you. I really hoped you enjoy Hana's journey with Jimin and her brothers. 

Thank you again. Til next time.