Four

Slowly Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri sat inside hot bathtub filled with bubbles and Kwon baby's rubber ducks. He blankly played one. He felt so tired today, his mood wasn't any better, and unfortunately it reflected on Kwon baby's attitude. 

His son wasn't behaving well, he refused to eat, he threw his panda plushies away, and what made Seungri getting more frustated was Kwon baby kept crying loudly, asking for his dada.

He didn't want to bother Jiyong, he was busy with new album interview today, but Seungri could no longer stand the boy's sudden bad mood. And Jiyong supposedly had same responsibility as maknae, yet he kept neglecting it. So, Seungri called him and to his surprise, Jiyong didn't object or ask much. He came home immediately, cancelling all his schedules and leaving Taehee alone dealing with people.

That’s when Seungri finally could have some peace as the baby stopped crying the moment Jiyong stepped inside the house. 

“I'll take care of him today. Ri, you go get some rest, 'kay?”

Seungri complied. Honestly, he wanted to get out from the house and catched some fresh air with his friends, but he had no energy left. He fell asleep right away after Jiyong told him so, shamelessly sniffling Jiyong's vague scent on his pillow. It calm him down. He smelled like one of those strong aromatherapy that were put inside spa house. Jiyong's was more stronger and manlier yet still gave soothing feeling inside him.

Seungri has been living with Jiyong for almost a month, he met him everyday even only for awhile, but he somehow still missed the leader. It's been awhile since the last time he slept with the man, cuddling until the morning came. He has never been feeling safe in someone's arms besides his one of a kind leader.

Seungri sighed. He pulled his knees up and hid his face. He was shivering but he didn't want to get out from the comfort a warm bubble bath gave.

“You okay?”

It took him surprised, Seungri glanced back and saw Jiyong's worried face.

“Hyung – since when?”

“I don't know. Fifteen minutes ago?”

“Oh. What? That long?" Seungri shrieked.

Jiyong frowned at him. "You ignored my call."

“Wait! What about Kwon baby?!”

Seungri jumped from the bathtub and slipped, he almost fell if not for Jiyong quick reflex. Although, in the end they still plunged right into the water, Jiyong's scrawny hands failed to hold both of them's weights.

“Oh God! This is embarrassing.” Jiyong growled. His attires were all wet.

One minutes silence before both of them laughing their asses off. 

“Indeed.” 

The hot bathtub's never been felt so small, their body touching each other, no spaces between them, completely forgetting the fact that Seungri was and Jiyong still wore complete garments with a pair of slippers.

The older rested his head against the tub's headrest, opened his legs apart and pulled Seungri between them. The younger's back resting on his clothed chest.

Maknae was blushing hard.

“Can you at least put your slipper off?” He pouted.

“Too lazy.”

“You make the water dirty.”

“Geez, why are you so noisy today, maknae?” Seungri looked back and threw him a glare.

Jiyong raised his hands up. “Fine!”

Jiyong with not much care threw his slippers away to the bathroom tiles.

“Thank you.” Seungri smirked in victory.

Jiyong hummed as he snuggled closer to the younger, hands roaming around maknae's body. Seungri wasn't surprised with his leader's act. This actually happened regularly, even before the baby's coming to their life. Maknae couldn't explain their relationship well as he himself didn't know what kind of relationship they had.

Uncertainty was the biggest torture in his life. A mixed feeling that nobody could possibly explain, yet Seungri knew exactly how it felt. 

Jiyong was full of uncertainty, Seungri thought.

Sure, he was the kind of man that everyone loved, but at the same time he also a man that people wanted to avoid the most. Seungri often heard people said the same words about the leader. 

The closer you get to Jiyong, the less magical you feel about him.

He wasn't like what everyone thought. His attitude was confusing, especially to Seungri. One minute they were friends, bandmates, hyung and maknae, but more often Seungri felt he was more than just maknae, more than just a friend to Jiyong as the leader always treated him best, giving whatever he wanted without questioning much. However, he demanded attention in return, from Seungri in every minute of his life.

Despite of that, there would be a time when Seungri didn't know his position in Jiyong's heart, like a stranger which meant nothing to the leader. There was a time when Jiyong left him in the darkness and completely ignored him.

Like today. Seungri was too afraid to ask, and Jiyong wasn't the type who would explain something out of nowhere. If you didn't ask, he would rarely say anything. In fact, when he did, it would be a very ambiguous statement that left you wonder more in confusion. 

It's been a week, people were still talking about the scandal and calling Jiyong a coward. Jiyong looked like he didn't care but he couldn't fool Seungri.

Maknae could see the tiredness and slight dissapointment inside Jiyong's eyes. His album was released yesterday, but it didn't do well in the market. They called him a big flop. The agency and promotors were still in big discussion considering about the possibility of having a solo tour once again with the lack of supports the superstar got this time.

But somehow Seungri knew, Jiyong wasn't thinking about that. To be frank, Jiyong didn't want to do a comeback at all, moreover another solo tour.

“What's on your mind?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing.”

“Tell me.”

“You.” Seungri hesitated.

“Me? What about me?”

“Are you okay, hyung?”

“I am. Why?”

“I … don't know. You seem … lonely. Do you?”

“I don't. I have you here, with me.”

Seungri felt like he was in a sauna room. It was suddenly too hot here.

“Hyung, can I ask something?”

“What is it?”

“Bae Hwayoung –“

Seungri couldn't finish his sentence. He felt the hug getting tighter. Jiyong put his chin on Seungri's shoulder.

“Hyung –“

“She is no one, Ri. No one.”

Seungri could hear a venom behind the man's cold voice.

“I – Are you –“ 

… the real father of Kwon baby?

“No. Whatever you think inside your fluffy head, the answer is no.” Jiyong played with Seungri's soft and slightly curly hair.

“Was she your lover in the past?"

Jiyong suddenly got up from his place, stretching a bit. Seungri felt cold again. He saw Jiyong took every garment off from his body before he went back to his original position.

“Jiyong –“

“Not everything that you see or hear is true, Seungri. She is the real mother, but I'm not the father. She also wasn't my lover in the past.”

“Then why? Why do you want Kwon baby so bad? How did you know each other? If she wasn't your lover in the past, is she now? Is that why you want to take him under your wing? Ji –“

His eyes widened. Without warning, Jiyong shut him up by kissing him, on the lips, something that they never did in the past. Sure Jiyong loved skinship, and his naughty hands have roamed around Seungri's body and touched his private part since maknae didn't remember when. But never the lips. He kissed part of Seungri's face before but never that place.

“Aren't you my lover now, momma?”

Seungri with mouth slightly opened, his breath tasted like mint toothpaste, gave Jiyong his stare behind those heavy lidded eyes. The tinge of color on the younger's cheeks hypnotized the leader. 

"You're very alluring, Ri." Jiyong smiled, savoring the beauty in front of him.

“You've never asked, hyung. About me being your lover."

“I thought you've already known.”

Seungri shook his head as he turned around, face to face with Jiyong now. He caressed the man's cheek slowly.

“How could I know if you never said anything?”

Seungri pouted and Jiyong, without much thinking, captured his lips once again, pulling him closer to him.

“I thought my action speaks louder.”

“It does, but sometimes you need to put words to make it clear, to make my uncertain heart no longer asking about my position.” Seungri was mumbling on Jiyong's neck. “Especially in a time like this when I have no idea where should I stand.”

“Beside me. Always beside me.”

Seungri wrapped his legs around the leader's waist, hands playing with Jiyong's hair as the older was busy giving his open mouth kisses on Seungri's shoulder. Desire stirred within both souls.

Seungri started shaking and whimpering, holding back a moan. He slowly put his palm on Jiyong's chest and pushed a little.

“Hold up. Kwon baby?”

“Sleeping soundly inside our room.” 

“Oh no, what if we accidentally woke him up?”

“I didn't hear a sound.”

“But Jiyong !!!”

“He's fine, Seungri.”

Seungri gave him his skeptical look.

“If you say so.” 

“You don't believe me, right?”

Seungri shook his head. Jiyong heaved a sigh as he straightened himself.

“Let's go check him up?”

Seungri smiled at his idea. Seungri immediately got up and grabbed two towels, one for him and the other one for Jiyong. 

Jiyong shook his head slowly, amazed by his lover's affection towards the baby. He pulled Seungri by his waist as they went out together from the bathroom to check on Kwon baby who's still peacefully sleeping while hugging a new red dragon doll.

 

x



“I told you we should have bought baby cribs for him.”

“God, hyung. I never knew it'd turn out like this.”

“Now you know.”

“Now I know.”

One hard made his heart and head pounded. He whined but it only made the other man went deeper.

It wasn't appropriate to make love beside the baby, on the same bed as the baby itself, with little one facing them, both eyes closed. His baby hand was gripping hard Seungri's index finger. He looked at the boy while silently laughing with Jiyong on top of him whispering something with his seductive low voice.

"We have sinned, mom."

 

x

 

“Are you sure about it, hyung?” Seungri worriedly asked.

He knew he begged for a family trip – if you could consider them as one – when Jiyong asked for his wishes. But, Jiyong was supposed to be somewhere.

He had schedule today.

“Didn't you ask fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter