Three

Slowly Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Seungri moved out to Jiyong's house. Kwon baby's condition was getting better. He no longer often cried. The doctor said Kwon baby was probably feeling pain from the burn. It stung, but after Jiyong applied antibiotic ointment for scar treatment as instructed by Jiyong's doctor friend, and also covered the burn with sterile, nonstick gauze to protect the area and prevent it from infection, the skin slowly recovered.

Seungri and Kwon baby has finally reached a better understanding with each other, they couldn't even be separated now. However, Kwon baby was still not warming up to Jiyong and other people around him. The doctor said he was acting like that because of a trauma. He's still a baby, it's usual for them to be scared of people, especially the one who was hurting them in the past. Moreover, abused them badly like this. He trusted Seungri because he presumed Seungri was his mother.

Because of that, for the past two weeks Seungri has been reading books and searching on internet about how to take care of a baby. His and Jiyong's mother helped him a lot. He was no longer trembling when he held the baby. Although he was still a bit scared of treating the baby's bruises and scar. That was Jiyong's duty. Seungri was amazed at how gentle Jiyong be when he treated the baby.

“Momma …” Seungri looked down at the baby on his lap. “Dada –“

Dada?

Kwon baby kept saying that word since yesterday. Actually Jiyong was busy with something these past few days so he always returned home late. But yesterday night, when he got back, he bought so many soft panda plushies for the kid. He told Seungri that he wanted to bring home toys, to repay for his absent all this time, but when he asked the doctor, she suggested him to buy soft toys instead of the hard ones because Kwon baby was still in the process of healing. When he saw panda, he immediately remembered Seungri. Kwon baby loved Seungri, so he must be in love with pandas too.

And Jiyong was right.

Seungri didn't complain though. Jiyong also bought him something, delicious food from expensive restaurant in town. Seungri forgot how to complain as he loved food so much.

Anyway, as Jiyong gave one of the medium size panda to Kwon baby, he let out that strange dada word for the first time. Seungri and Jiyong agreed that it meant panda.

“Momma! Dada!” Kwon baby hit Seungri's shoulder repeatedly with his small fist. “Dada!”

"Dada? Baby wants his panda?” asked Seungri. He pulled out a panda bear from the floor near his leg and gave it to Kwon baby.

“Anyiiii … dada!” Kwon baby refused.

“Baby wants another panda?” asked Seungri again.

It really needed so much patient when you took care of a baby. Fortunately, that was one of Seungri's strength. He got up with the boy in hand and walked to the new cabinet in the living room that was installed by Jiyong for Kwon baby's soft toys collection.

Seungri grabbed another panda, a bigger one than before, even bigger than Kwon baby itself. But the boy shook his head, he looked annoyed.

“Anyiii … momma! Dada!”

“What is dada, baby? Tell momma.”

“Dada!” Kwon baby pointed at something, or someone, excitedly. Seungri followed the baby's small finger and he was surprised that the baby was pointing at Jiyong. He was at the balcony, smoking and talking seriously with Youngbae.

Before he lived here, Seungri made sure that the penthouse was clear from smoke. It wasn't good for baby's health and Seungri hated the smell as well. But then, Jiyong looked like he was in so much stress lately, and when he stressed out like that, he always smoked. Seungri let him as long as he did it outside the room.

“Dada! Dada!”

Apparently, dada meant Jiyong.

Oh, wait!

“Dada? Did you mean … daddy?” Seungri gasped. 

"OH. MY. GOD! JIYOOOOONGGG! HYUUUNG! JIYONG HYUNGGG!”

Jiyong and Youngbae immediately came inside when they heard Seungri's loud scream. 

“Yah, maknae! What happened?” Jiyong run to him and checked if he and the baby were okay.

“Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Or is it Kwon baby?”

“No, no. I'm fine. The baby is fine. More than just fine.” Seungri grinned. He was jumping excitedly in front of Jiyong with the gigling baby in hands.

“Look, look, baby! It's Dada!”

Huh?

Jiyong and Youngbae were frozen in place. Well, they knew that maknae could be so random sometimes. But it looked weird – or maybe cute for Jiyong – when he did that with a baby.

“Look! Dada!” Seungri grabbed Kwon baby's finger and pointed at Jiyong. 

“Dada!” Both babies giggled when they looked at Jiyong's confused face. Seungri, without warning, shoved the baby to Jiyong's face.

“Hold him, hyung!” 

“Wha –“ Jiyong stepped back as the giggling boy was getting closer to him while murmuring that dada word.

“It's okay, hyung. He won’t cry. He only wants to be held by his dada."

“Dada? Panda?” 

“No, hyung, no.”

“Wait, did you mean –“ Youngbae started.

“Yes, hyung! Yes! Dada is daddy!” 

“Wha –“ Jiyong looked lost. Daddy? A daddy? Him? Kwon baby's dad?

“Me?”

“Who else?” Seungri yelled impatiently, Youngbae laughed. “Go on. Take him, hyung. He wants you.”

"It's fine, Ji.” Youngbae assured him. Jiyong nodded and then hesitantly collected the boy. Kwon baby squealed loudly as he gave a warm hug while kept chanting dada.

“Momma!” Kwon baby turned his head a bit to Seungri and back at Jiyong. “Dada!”

“I'm dada?” Jiyong asked. “Your dada?” The baby nodded. He kept hugging his new father for the rest of the day.

“Dope congratz, bro!” And the adults laughed.

The three of them spent the day playing with Kwon baby as he became more active day by day. He also gained some weight back, after Seungri with so much patient fed him continuosly, although the baby refused to eat at first. Seungri had to pull off aegyo every time he fed Kwon baby. He liked it and willingly opened his mouth for food after that.

Near 10 PM, Youngbae said good bye. Jiyong has already fast asleep with the baby on top of his chest since an hour ago. Seungri took out his phone, he rarely checked on it as he got busy with the baby, and took a photo of his new little family.

“So cute. I want to upload it on Instagram.” But he didn't do that since he knew the reaction would be very negative, he didn’t want to add trouble to his hyung. He sent it on Bigbang's private group chat instead.

A dragon with his baby.

 

x

 

Seungri was cleaning the house from the mess Kwon baby had caused. It was just another peaceful week inside Jiyong's luxurious penthouse. The baby was taking a nap and Jiyong was away again, he got a call from YG. Jiyong's album was scheduled to be released at the end of this month. Just another week to go. Soon their short happy life with the baby would be ended as well. Jiyong hadn't told him anything about the police's progress finding out Kwon baby's parents. It wasn't Seungri's main concern at first, but the deadline from YG was nearing, he couldn't help but thinking about Kwon baby. 

Who will take care of him if Jiyong fails to find the parents or relatives?

Will he be scared with another strangers? Or will he soon find replacement for his momma and dada?

Seungri pouted. Whenever he thought about Kwon baby being on someone else's arms, he felt uneasy. He never thought he could be possesive over something or someone. It's a normal thing if he's Jiyong.

But then, he couldn't keep doing and pretending to be a mother for Kwon baby forever. He had job too. He has been cancelling everything since the day he took the responsibility as mother in this house. He had to finish recording for his own solo album, produce another track for NHR, and also maintain his growing business. All of them have been neglected by him for the sake of Kwon baby.

Not that Seungri regretted his choice, but he was a social butterfly, being only in a house for a month really made him feeling suffocated. He tried to suppress his ego, letting the leader finished his own job first before him, but if it's going on and on like this, he could die from this slow life.

And yet, Seungri still cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter