Six

Slowly Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dadadaaa –“ 

“Dadada.”

“Dadadaaa –“

Seungri was singing along with Kwon baby on his lap. Jiyong was sleeping beside them, resting his head on Seungri's shoulder. Jiyong brought along Taehee and Soonho, his managers, to drive and help him with everything today before he went back to the outskirt of Seoul and picked his family up.

Jiyong was exhausted and looked so pale. His temperature was too high. Seungri and Youngbae scolded him the moment they checked the thermometer. 

“Hyung, you should have rested at home instead of coming here and picking me up.”

“I have to, Seungri. Both of you are my responsibility. Don't worry, Taehee is the one driving.”

“Still –“

“Ssh, let's go home, 'kay? You can scold me tomorrow.” Jiyong put his hand on Seungri's waist as he dragged maknae inside his Rolls Royce along with Kwon baby. They said good bye to the rest of the boys who were coming home later, much to Seunghyun's dismay since he wanted to punch Jiyong so bad but others restrained him for doing so because Jiyong was not in good condition.

They arrived home not long after. Jiyong looked drunk, he really had no energy left in him. Taehee carried him on his back as requested by Seungri – he was busy with the sleeping baby himself. Meanwhile, Soonho was helping with their stuffs.

“Just put everything there in the living room, hyung. I'll unpack them tomorrow. I'm going to take care of Jiyong first tonight.”

“Are you sure? Taehee and I can stay and help if you need anything.” Soonho said.

“It’s fine, hyung. I can handle it.”

“Soonho hyung is right. You look like you have so many things to do with the baby and Jiyong hyung being sick. Is it really fine, Seungri?” asked Taehee.

“Yes. Go home you both. I'll call if I need something. Besides, you both look as exhausted as him. Must be a rough day today.”

“You bet. Should we call a doctor?” Soonho hesitated to leave maknae alone, but the latter rejected his offer.

“If he is still not recovering tomorrow, I call the doctor myself. Thank you Soonho hyung, Taehee. Please take care.”

Both nodded and left the penthouse. Seungri then proceeded to the bedroom and checked on his boys.

First, Kwon baby. He put him on the guest room, he didn't want the boy to catch his father's cold, so it was necessary. He would check on him occasionally.

“Baby, sleep well, neh? Momma will be back later. Momma needs to take care of dada first so he can be healthy and play with us again tomorrow. Good bam, honey.”

Seungri put the thick blanket on Kwon baby's sleeping body before he gave a soft peck on his forehead. He then left to the master bedroom where Jiyong laid lifelessly. His breathing was heavy. 

“Hyung.”

“Hmm? Maknae, where's baby?” Jiyong muttered in his sleep.

“Sleeping, in the guest room. I don’t want him to catch your cold.”

“ – rry. I'm sorry.” 

“Take your medicine first before go back to sleep, hyung. I've bought it for you since we were in the resort.” Seungri said as he took the medicine from the plastic bag. He carried it all the way from the resort to their house.

“Don't wanna.”

“Come on.”

“No.”

“I'll let you cuddle with me.”

“Tomorrow. All day long.”

"Please?”

Jiyong chuckled when he opened his eyes and saw Seungri pulling out his aegyo. How could he say no to this fluff?

He slowly got up and took the medicine Seungri had prepared. Jiyong knew today he ed things up with the sudden confession, but it made him a bit relief to see Seungri being here with him.

“Hey, Ri. About today –“

“Can we not talk about it?” Seungri whispered and looked down. He missed the frown and sudden hurt on Jiyong's face.

“Okay.”

“Have you eaten?”

Jiyong shook his head.

“Do you want me to get you something?”

“No, it's fine, maknae.”

“Okay.”

“Yeah.”

“Um, this is awkward. Hyung –“

“Where are you going to sleep?” Jiyong suddenly asked because he knew Seungri couldn't leave the baby alone to be with him.

“Huh?”

“Tonight. Where are you going to sleep?”

“Ah … I should accompany Kwon baby. He always wakes up in the middle of the night asking for milk.”

"Oh, yeah. You should.”

“Sleep, hyung.”

“I will.”

Jiyong tried to rest his body once again before he remembered something.

“Hey, Ri –“

“Hyung, I –“

Both said simultaneously.

“You first.”

“Can I – Can I go out tomorrow?”

“I thought we're cuddling all day.”

“Ah yeah I said that so you would eat your medicine.” Seungri bit his lips. “I have business meeting tomorrow, hyung. I already abandoned my job for a month, my team started looking for me.”

“Go.”

“I'm sorry?”

“You can go, Ri.”

“Okay. But Kwon baby –“

"Hm. He'll be fine.”

“And you?”

“I'm always fine, maknae. Don't worry.”

How can I not worry about you, hyung? You really look empty.

“So, what were you going to say again, hyung?” Seungri asked. He stared at Jiyong who looked a bit troubled. He seemed nervous about something.

“Tomorrow – tomorrow they will take Kwon baby away from us.”

“W-what do you mean?” 

“I filed lawsuit against his parents.” Seungri looked at him, acknowledging. Jiyong continued. “I've lost.”

“W-what? H-how?”

“His father –“

“Jung Hwa?” Jiyong was taken a back. He stared long at Seungri, oddly enough to make the youngest of two feeling uncomfortable.

“Youngbae told me.”

“Oh.”

Jiyong cleared his throat, studying Seungri.Maknae was like an open book to him, easy and quick to read. However, lately, he seemed to be more reserved. He no longer whined about everything to him - ocassionally maybe when there's too much to do. Maknae has grown up well. He couldn't be more proud.

“As I said, his father, Jung Hwa is now in jail along with the mother, Hwayoung. Each of them has different charge. Hwayoung for abandoning the baby, Jung Hwa for abusing his own son.”

“How come you lose?”

“Have you seen the news when I left you this afternoon?”

Seungri shook his head. He felt something bad was happening when he was too busy being sad.

“Apparently, Jung Hwa called his father, after he was arrested for abusing you and Kwon baby in the street. His father called me – I don't even know how he gets my new number – and told me that he would ruin me if I didn't withdraw my claims.”

“A-and then?”

“I told him if he wanted to disclose me, I was more than fine. He cut the line off after that. I'm so wrong. Ri, I'm sorry. I didn’t think it would be like this.”

“W-what do you mean?”

There’s a sudden call from Seunghyun. Seungri didn't check on his phone like usual. There were a lot of messages and missed call, why didn't Seungri realize it sooner?

“The picture of me kissing you is out all over the portal news.”

Shock was imprinted on Seungri face.

“No! No, no, no, NO!”

Seungri, with trembling hands and body, quickly checked the internet. There, he saw the picture of him being french kissed by Jiyong. The angle was so good, it perfectly pictured both of them in the middle of great intimacy. They couldn’t deny such picture like this one.

“I'm sorry.” Jiyong, for the first time he really looked small, fragile and devastated.

“You!” Seungri stood up, pulling out his hair. “Why you do this to me, hyung? Why are you dragging me into this mess? I shouldn’t have said yes. This is partially my fault too, but – but never in million years have I ever thought everything'd turn out like this. If only you've been honest with me from the start … You should've warned me so I didn’t get rope into this and your ing problem from the start!”

“Ri, I –“

“Don't say a word until I've finished! You think you could do this to me? Making me as your backing up plan for the sake of having your past lover's son. Well, bad news Kwon Jiyong, I won't help you because I, myself, only do this out of pity. Because I don't want you getting into more trouble than you already have.”

Jiyong looked like he has seen a ghost.

“Of course you know you'll lose, Korean government won't let a gay, a person or couple involved in same relationship, to adopt a baby. But you, being your egoistic self once again, push this matter through. You aren’t God, Jiyong. You aren’t this country’s President. Changing law is not that easy no matter how influential you are.”

“I thought –“

“You thought I love you enough I'm ready to give up my life anytime you want to? No, Jiyong. This feeling's growing because of a habit, a familiarity that grew since you've been warming up to me, but I've never thought about it deeply, until I live with you recently.”

“When Youngbae hyung told me about everything I could never stop thinking about the proposal, because my heart wasn’t sure about it. There’s part of me being happy and thankful for every single thing you did without my knowledge. But the bigger part of me is saddened and being hurt by it. If you didn't have a feeling for me, and vice versa, what would have happened? The crazy would've never come after me and trapped me into nerve wrecking scandal beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter