Eleven

Slowly Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let's end this game.”

Jiyong was sitting across Jung Hwa and Hwayoung. He has just gotten back from Paris – where he lived all this time – to settle everything up.

He was meeting up with YG first. He's been talking to him all this time by phone about his resignation from the company. Today, he ended his contract with YG Entertainment. But before he went back to Paris, he had to end his personal matter with these crazy guys. He didn’t want them to come after any of Bigbang members again. He has had enough. Jiyong wanted to rest from the showbiz life and these crazy couple who loved to ruin his peaceful life so bad.

“You must love him so much to come and visit us by yourself, asking for this.” Hwayoung said. She was looking at nowhere. She looked like she was daydreaming.

“I love Seungri more than I loved Jung Hwa in the past. And that's the truth.” Jiyong said when he saw Jung Hwa gritted his teeth and Hwayoung turned her face away.

“We have received our own punishments for playing the game. I have my career destroyed, you no longer have everything. I think that’s enough for us. It's time to grow up and let the past go. Don't you think so?” Jiyong added.

Nobody have a will to reply to Jiyong's question.

“I am sorry. I've been saying this a lot these days. I should’ve said it since long time ago, but pride hindered me to do so. It's because of me who rejected you both and didn’t reciprocate your feelings that made us tangled into this mess.”

After so long, Hwayoung sighed. “You're right. I'm tired too.” Jung Hwa refused to say a word. “But there’s one condition if you want me to give my consent."

Jiyong could see Hwayoung was trying to fight the turmoil inside herself. "I still want Im Joonie, I want to apologize and raise him too. Can I talk to him first? If Joonie still chooses Seungri, I'll let him go.”

“I respect your wish. Thank you, Hwayoung.” Jiyong understood Hwayoung's feeling. She was the real mother after all, someone who brought Im Joonie into this world. She nodded as Jiyong turned his head to Jung Hwa. “And you?”

“I no longer have any idea how to mess around with you. You became stronger than we ever thought. I owe you this much, if Joonie wants that boy, then he was free to go. I'll sign the letter.” 

Jiyong could see sincerity inside the couple's eyes so he bowed down to them. “Thank you for giving me a chance to live once again. Both of you, I'm still glad I knew and befriended you in the past. I regret nothing, including the decision I made. I'm sorry and once again, thank you.”

Jung Hwa and Hwayoung looked at him with complete shame in their eyes. Jiyong was a proud and bright man. The two of them knew the fact well since they first met him.

 

x

 

“Why would you do that?” Jiyong was mad but he tried to stay calm. He catched down to Jung Hwa and Hwayoung after Seungri fainted and was sent to hospital.

“Consider this as our farewell gift to little Seungri. Joonie chooses him. He can have that child. Good bye, Jiyong. For real this time.” Jung Hwa said. 

Hwayoung gave him a sad smile. “Please take care of Joonie well. Good bye, Jiyong.”

Since then, he never heard about the couple anymore. They have vanished from his life. Rumor said they tried to build their own family again from the start. Jiyong wished for the best.

 

x

 

“Are you sure about this?” Jiyong asked.
Seungri has been released from hospital since a week ago and was preparing himself to go to Japan again this afternoon for another Bigbang concert. He decided to bring along Joonie with him. That made Jiyong worried about the reaction Seungri could possibly get.

“You said I need to trust my fans. They have the right to know. I'll explain everything today.”

Seungri noticed Jiyong's perturbed face so he kissed him slowly, giving assurance. Jiyong put his hands around Seungri's waist as the latter circled his around Jiyong's neck.

“It'll be alright, oppa. I’m not going to say anything about you until you’re ready. I only want to introduce my son to my family, my fans.”

Jiyong sighed and finally gave his approval. Seungri embraced him, snuggling his head close on Jiyong's neck and giving butterfly kisses to his sharp jaw.

“I'll come to get you both after I've finished my work.” Jiyong said.

“I've prepared your things. You should check your luggage first, I'm not quite sure the clothes will suit your taste.” Seungri let go from the hug. He looked very excited.

Jiyong chuckled at that. “What are you, honey? A housewife now?”

Seungri shrugged and smiled widely. “Since I’m a mother, I guess that suits my role.”

Jiyong laughed, Seungri really loved the sound of it. The older laughed a lot lately because of Seungri and Joonie. Jiyong looked the happiest, as Youngbae said. Mrs Kwon wasn't able to stop saying thank you until now. She and the rest of Kwon family were very happy looking at Jiyong's bright face once again. It has been awhile. Seungri couldn’t be more relieved. Jiyong has been through enough in his life. He deserved to get his own happiness too and stopped being so obsessed with the two crazy people who ruined him so bad.

Seungri didn’t have enough power to seek revenge against them. He also didn’t want that. He promised to focus himself on Jiyong and Joonie instead. He would take care of them and make them feeling loved.

“Thank you, Ri. I'll wear whatever you pack me inside.”

Seungri smiled. Kwon Jiyong was a simple guy, the thing that Seungri has learnt from being his lover for a week. He wasn’t demanding and hard to please. Jiyong would eat everything Seungri made, even though sometimes the food was overcooked. Jiyong would drop what he was currently doing and stayed home most of the time helping Seungri taking care of Joonie when Seungri got an urgent business call. He also chose to wear simple clothes like plain T-shirt and oversized hoody, no more high fashion and famous brand for his everyday fashion.

All in all, Jiyong has changed to be more simple and not as complicated as he used to be. He also learnt how to explain what he wanted to Seungri, although maknae knew it was still kind of hard for the leader to open up. At least Jiyong tried not to hide things from him anymore, Seungri couldn’t be more happier. Jiyong took a baby step for a change in his life, Seungri was more than willing to help and became his place to hold on.

“Don't take too long in Paris, please.” Seungri pouted when he remembered he had to stay away from his man again for a moment.

“It's just for three days, honey. I'm coming to Japan after that.” Seungri nodded.

If there’s one thing hasn’t been back to Jiyong's life, it would be his music. Even the studio inside his penthouse was neglected. Jiyong, love and music were the triple combo. Seungri couldn’t imagine if the man lost one, but Seungri didn’t want to pester him with this matter further. He probably was still lacking in inspiration even when he finally opened up and gained a love back. Someday, Seungri believed, he would hear some catchy beats and well written lyrics once again coming from Jiyong's hand. He would patiently wait for the day to come.

As for now, Jiyong was busy expanding his Peaceminusone brand to Europe. He got an opportunity from fashion people he met in Paris. Jiyong would open up an offline store each in Paris and London. America would soon to be followed. That was the reason he had to go to Paris, to settle everything up. That was also where he stayed during his hiding time, Jiyong told him.

“Joonie and I will be waiting. We should celebrate my birthday together.” Seungri was so hyper today. There were so many plans running around his head. He wanted to make an unforgettable birthday party with his new family.

“No party around the world?” Jiyong teased as Seungri quickly shook his head.

“I have a son and a lover to take care of at home. How could I possibly do that?” Seungri said. Jiyong ruffled his hair and praised him for being so dedicated to his family.

“Are you really okay handling Joonie alone? This is the first time he'll go outside the country.”

“Yes, don't worry about it. Mom and omma will be coming with me and helping with everything. Hyung, you take care of what you must do first. We will be alright.”

“Okay, Seungri. I trust you.”

“Thank you.”

“No, Seungri. Thank you.” Jiyong whispered. And he was kissing Seungri again. Harder, deeper, with the strong need Seungri's never known before. They would never have enough of each other as they spent the time before the flights left by making love.

 

x

 

There was a little commotion happening when fans and media saw Seungri carrying a baby in the airport. Not just a baby, but the baby that was found in front of Jiyong's car and rumored to be his.

Seungri ignored them and kept walking with the rest of his hyungs, which without him asking, were protecting them – Seungri and Joonie –  from any harm both fans or media could cause. Seungri decided to speak up on stage later. There's no use speaking up now with such hectic situation in the airport.

Jiyong was also there but used another door to go inside for his flight to Paris. They promised to meet each other inside the departure hall. Joonie was very reluctant parting ways with his dada. He kept pouting in Seungri's arms while biting his dragon dada plushy.

“Momma! Dada …” Joonie pointed at the direction of their car again and again. Seungri had to put the finger down to prevent them into another mess.

“Dada will be joining us soon, honey. Let's spend three days alone with momma and uncles first, neh? Dada has to work so he can buy baby another toys. Don't you want that, honey?”

“Neh, neh! 'Agon dada …”

“You want another dragon dada? Sure, let's tell dada later. Okay?”

“Neeehhh!" Joonie squealed with glee.

“Gahh! I have to get use to maknae baby talking a baby around me. It's …” 

“Cute.”

“No, Dae. I wanted to say weird.” Seunghyun said with serious face. Meanwhile his dongsaengs were laughing at him.

“Whatever you say, hyung.” Dae ended the argument.

“Where's that Kwon anyway?” Seunghyun asked.

“Inside already. He was waiting for his flight.” Seungri answered. He checked on his phone to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter