Chapter 8

Nerd Mistakenly In Love

Bae Yunhwan’s Point of View

 

 

Saturday Morning

 

 

5:00 am

 

 

 KNOCK! KNOCK!!! KNOCK!

Who the hell is disrupting my Saturday Morning! I’ve been waiting for this day to come for so long and now it’s gonna be ruin by some es outside my door. URGH! 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Alright! I’m coming! I’m coming!”

*Opens Door*

“JIHOON??? What are you doing here so early in the morning AGAIN?”

“Remember? I said that I was gonna come pick you up from now on for school.”, Jihoon smiled cheerfully with his dried lips. 

“School? But we don’t even have school today. It’s Saturday! What is wrong with you?” 

“Oh yeah... I forgot... oops...”

“Go back home Jihoon. Have a safe walk.”, I mumbled half asleep and half awake. 

Nearly closing the door already, Jihoon put his fingers between the door and wall and forced his way in. 

“W-What the hell?”

“It’s too dark and dangerous for me to go back right now even though it’s 5:00 am already.”, he continued. “How can you just let somebody go walk in the dark like this?”

*SIGHS*

“Then how did you come over here then if you can’t go back alone!?”

“I took a Taxi here.”

Are there even Taxi around the town this early in the morning? 

“Ok well... like I said, I’m really tired so I’m gonna go back to sleep. Be a gentleman and sleep on the sofa until the sun comes up. Good night- No. I mean good morning- No. whatever... I’m gonna go to sleep now.”, I whispered walking back to the bedroom. 

It’s hella cold too so I knew that Jihoon’s going to need blankets. Lots of blanket. BUT for some reason when I accidentally took a glance at my bed, I started drifting off and threw myself right into a comfortable position onto the cloud(bed). 

 

 

Park Jihoon’s Point of View(FINALLY)

 

 

I can’t believe she just left me out in the living room on the sofa without any blankets nor pillows. And the sofa is hella cold too. How can I stay like this for 2 hours? I have to go sleep with her. Maybe it’ll be a little warmer.

Right when I saw her neat memory foam bed, I sprint to the blanket and buried myself as much as I can with Yunhwan’s body.

“Ahhh... So warm and cozy.”

 

 

9:48 am

 

 

Back to Bae Yunhwan’s Point of View

 

 

I never knew that I had a human size teddy bear. And it’s so comfortable to hug onto. 

Right when I start exploring the Teddy’s bear face with my fingers still eyes closed, something started to feel off. The bear’s face wasn’t furry at nor does it have a solid rock hard nose. The eyes seems to have eyelids and it feels like human’s skin. This teddy bear also have eyebrows and eyelashes.

“What the hell am I holding on to?”, I asked the hair finally opening my eyes. 

“Oh-my-gawd!!!!! PARK JIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! WAAAAAAKKKKE UUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!”, I screamed as loud as I can making sure that my voice would go through both of Jihoon’s ear.

“What? What?! What’s going on?”

Oh lord... I slept together with a boy on the same bed. I’m such a bad girl mommy. I’m sorry! I didn’t intend to do this for my future. I really don’t know what happened Mommy! 

“I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP ON THE SOFA! I EVEN BROUGHT YOU BLANKETS AND PILLOWS? HOW CAN YOU CURIOUSLY COME INTO A WOMAN’S ROOM WITHOUT LETTING HER KNOW AND SLEPT WITH HER SO QUIETLY??!!”

“Okay, first of all Ms. Bae, you did not bring me any pillows or blankets. At-All. Second of all, regarding to the first fact that I just stated, it was starting to get cold as hell so that’s why I decided to sneak onto your bed. Third of all, we only slept on the same bed for around 3 hours and I didn’t do anything to you at all. Promise.”

*Fakes Cry*

“WAHHH! But still, you slept on my bed. Now my bed is gonna remind me of you. It’s too scary.”, I plopped back under the blankets covering myself from Jihoon’s sight.

My heart feels so embarrassed right now.