Chapter 8

Her Second Chances

It was...Charlotte? She's alive? It must be a special day for me!

Charlotte was the name I gave to a cat that used to live around my neighborhood. Ever since I moved in, I grew somewhat of a bond with her. It started with a bit of food left-over from my meals. Not long after, I found myself picking up cat treats in the grocery stores every so often. I guess she liked me too, but I'm not really good with animal emotions...so...

A few months back, she stopped coming over and no one living around me knew what happened. Since people seems to jump to conclusions Oh-so-fast, rumours of Charlotte dead traveled around fast. I was quite heart-broken since she was kind of like my only friend left that I see everyday. I guess i was naive then, believing them. But they were wrong! My Charlotte's not dead! HA!

Dammit...I held a funeral for nothing?!

Yeah...I really loved that cat...

I was quite sure it was her, since the stripes were the exact number (I was bored ok?! Counting stripes kinda helped my boredom...) , it was the same shade of bown and the white spot on her eye was obvious enought for me to tell.

Maybe I should just bring her home.

Hmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Seungri's POV)

WAHHH! So boring...where's my girl?

So here I am, sitting in the cafe, watching as my hyung talk awkwardly with Dara-noona. She's so pretty, no wonder hyung's looking nervous. Obviously, thats not normal for him, Mr. Handsome. But you know what?

I'm hot~

Maybe I laughed a bit too loud. And sadly, it wasn't a very normal laugh... Now everyone's staring at me. But hey, a little attention can't hurt right?

"I feel bad for Chaerin already...Her date's just laughing at himself like a lunatic" said TOP-hyung quietly. Ouch...maybe it can...

I loudly cleared my throat and continued to look down at the menu. Why is everything in english?Aren't we in Korea?

"Someone must be having a bad day~" added Jiyong-hyung, flipping the menu to show me the korean side

I formed an "O" with my mouth and started to study the menu.

"Wheres our CL? She's never late." sated TOP-hyung, perhaps he noticed my boredness?

"Yeah...my lil' bro's already so bored he's studying a menu..."

"Ahh...hyung it's okk...I'm just...wondering if there is anything I can add too my own restaurant. You know?" I didn't want them to really hurry her. Let her pretty herself up~

Ohh~ Pretty cheesecake!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(CL's POV)

I suddenly remembered the triple date- thing I had. Maybe attending that first is a better idea?

Since I wore Converse shoes today, running over wasn't much of a problem. I was late after all. Arriving there, I saw that TOP and Jiyong were already there. Their dates were there too. I guess mine was there too? He looks familiar?

I walked over to their table, and all of them greeted me with "Hellos" and watevs. We all introduced ourselves. TOP's fiance, Bom-unnie, Jiyong's date and Bom-unnie's sister, Dara-unnie and my date for the day, Seungri-ssi or Little Seunghyun.

Sitting down, I realized Seungri was the guy at the restaurant the other day. He really looked similar, though I'm quite sure I never met him before. Maybe I saw him on a photo?

"So...we meet again..." he says quite awkwardly. He really looks like a panda. Does he not sleep or something?

"Yeah..." I respond to him.

"How about..we exchange numbers? We can start off as friends maybe?"

"Yeah...sure..." and we did. As I was saving his number, I decided to save him as "Panda", it suits him better."Panda..." I said quietly as I wrote his "name" down on my phone."

"What did you just say?" He sounds kind of annoyed. Did I do something wrong?

"Panda." I replied, making an innocent face.

"Ohhh...War's on. He hates it when people calls him that." Commented Jiyong from beside us. From infront of me, I can see Seungri with a serious face, most likely thinking of a name for me.

"Chae...Chae..Chaecat! You actually do look like a cat." He sounded proud of himself, like a little kid.

Whatever...Fair enough.

Who knows? Maybe this will be the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with.

Very funny, self...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Seungri's POV)

Going a bit fast are we? Pet names already? Just kidding....

Cat-lady here is actually really pretty. From her blond hair, to her y eyes, it all went well together I guess. SHe had a strong and indepedant aura around her. If I were to court her, it might take a while...

The rest of the date passed rather quick. We just chatted about useless things really. My work, the weather, birthdays, favourite stuffs...

By the time I had to leave, I already learned a lot about her. I promised I would text her some time and left for the hotel.

Today was a nice day~

---------------------------------------------

I'm back~

Sorry for the wait everyone, but here is is the 8th chapter~ Enjoying? ^^

I kinda had writer's block ...and then yeah...It was long...Ssorry :(

Was this chapter too short? too long? (though most likely not) Do I have grammar mistakes? Spelling? Boring?CRITICIzE ME PLZ! >.<

I'm going to try and update Too late tomorrow or something...I haf a general "Plan" in my head ^^

I actually have a plan for a Daemin oneshot. Do you guys want that after Too late or alongside both this and that? Tell mee~

Anyways~ Have a nice day ^^

~kiwi1017