Chapter 3

Her Second Chances

(Author's POV)
Minzy ran up to the mysterious figure and the two hugged. They stayed like that for a while. 
"Minzy-ah, you can let go now." the figure said with a chuckle.
"Oppa, you don't like this?" Minzy asked as she looked up to him with puppy eyes.
"Aish, I like it but, shouldn't we go eat? I don't know about you but I'm really hungry." said the man.
"Ohh, I see. I'm hungry too. Let's go!"
They walked towards the closest hotel, hand in hand.
The hotel they eat dinner at every Thursday.
"Ahh Daesung-hyung! Minzy! Good evening!" the manager like person of this hotel's restaurant greeted them with a slight bow.
"Seungri-oppa! Good evening to you too!" Minzy said cheerfully, while giving him a quick hug.
"The usual seats, my dears?" asked Seungri.
"Of course." replied Daesung, rolling his eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Well then please follow me!"
They followed him to a window seat with a perfect night view of Seoul. Since the restaurant was on the floor under the rooftop, one has a clear view of nearly the whole city.
"No matter how many times we eat here, the view still stuns me..." Minzy said happily, staring outside the window.
"No matter how much I look at you, you're still as cute as ever." Daesung said with a smile on his face. He was staring lovingly at his adorable girlfriend.
"Aishh...."
Minzy looked down, now blushing.
Daesung chuckled as he pinched her cheeks.
"Aiyaaa~ Wasn't it you who wanted to eat? Order already!" complained Minzy.
"Alright alright. What do you want to eat?"
"The usual~"
"Ok then."
Daesung waved his hand in the air, trying to make eye contact with Seungri,  only to find him staring at a cat like lady. 
There goes his y-look.
Daesung looked back at Minzy to find her wide eyed staring at Seungri and the lady.
"Ahh oppa...I'll be back."
"Okk then."
Daesung had a strong feeling that minzy knew the cat eyed girl. But for Seungri... O no... She might be in danger. In a erted way...
No matter how gentleman-like he acts at work, his close friends all know he is a Peverted Panda.
He started follow Minzy towards the two people.

(Minzy's POV)

What is unnie doing here...? And why is Seungri doing staring at her? I need to go there before she sees me and  Daeaung oppa together. Wait...why should I be so secretive about it...? But i should probably go before Seungri does something....

(Chaerin's POV)

TOP and Ji yong oppa left not long after Minzy. TOP decided to go eat dinner with his fiance while Ji yong decided to visit his parents after staying overseas for so long.
I was getting hungry, so i decided to go out and eat. I ran outside the building. I suddenly saw a figure that looked like Minzy, and decided to catch up to her when I saw Minzy was holding hands with someone.
I became very curious.
Would it count as stalking? Hmm.... No Chaerin...you're being over protective...
In the end, my curiosity got the better of me, so i decided to follow them. 
Sadly, I lost them in the hotel. 
What is wrong with you? You're an proffesional agent, for God's sake!
I was hungry, so i decided to go to the nearest hotel's restaurant.
In the elevator, I suddenly thought of many different impossible scenarios. What is wrong with you Chaerin?
The elevater doors opened, and I stepped out.
Walking into the restaurant, I waited in front of the small table to be seated. 
Then I saw "him".

He was wearing a suit, making him look like a gentleman.
And for some reason, he looked familiar, thought I am nearly 100% sure I have never seen him before.
Our eyes met. I saw his dark, dark circles under his eyes, making him look like a panda.
He was actually quite good looking. Quite cute.
We stared into each other's eyes for quite a while. Then i noticed Minzy and the guy who was with her rushing towards us.
"Unnie-ah..."

I quickly turned around, facing my dongsaeng.
"Minzy, who is that man with you?"
"Him...? Umm...he... Is my...boyfriend." she said the last word very softly. Almost like a whisper.
"..." 
I stared at them blankly.
"Un-Unnie?"
"Is he treating you right? How long have you guys been goimg out?...."
"Unnie..."
" Ahh I am sorry, i didn't introduce myself. I am Kang Daesung. Hier of the this hotel's owner." said Minzy's boyfriend. He offered his hand and I shook it.
"You better take good care of my favourite dongsaeng!" I said, jokingly.
"Of course!"
I completely forgot about the fact that the familiar-stranger guy was still standimg there. 
"By the way, I am Lee Chaerin. Feel free to call me CL though."

(Seungri's POV)

As every other Thursday, Daesung and Minzy came to eat here. And as every other Thursday, they sat at their usual seats.
But not every Thursday do I have dé ja vu.
The blonde cat, who was apparently close with Minzy, seemed so familiar.  The scene itself even seemed familiar.
"By the way, I am Lee Chaerin. Feel free to call me CL though."
Chaerin...it sounds even more familiar to me...
It confused me
"I love you"
" I love you too"

I froze.
What was that....?
It was probably nothing then your imagination, Lee Seung hyun. Nothing more.
Of course, what else could it have been?
Even though i knew the second voice was mine, the first one sounded like...her.
 It's just what you felt towards any other pretty woman out there.
Yes. That is all.
Or is it?
Suddenly, my phone rang, making me lose my train of thought. I excused myself and ran up to the rooftop.
"Hello?"
"Seung hyun-ah~"
"Oh omma...I'm at work right now..."
"You think i don't know when my son works?"
"Well then why did you call...?"
"Well, your hyung came back today!"
"Hyung...he came back?!"
"Yes, he finally did."
"And you didn't want give me a surprise?" 
"Well..."
"Anyways, my shift ends soon, bye!"
"Ohh bye."
I hung up. 
Hyung finally came back!!
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

confused? Dont worry...i am too....

well here is another weird chapter...hope you will like it...?

 

~kiwi1017