Chapter 6

Her Second Chances

(Chaerin' POV)

"Dongwook-oppa!"

I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. It has been a really long time since I last saw him.

Choi Dongwook, AKA Se7en, was also one of my "family members". He is actually blood-related to TOP, even if his brother didn't know.Their family had split apart when they were very young. When Dongwook-oppa was 7 and TOP was 4, their parents died of unknown reasons. The brothers were then put into different foster homes. Eventually, they had to split up. If it wasn't for Papa YG, they would have never met again.

 I am not very sure how  Dongwook-oppa had found out about his brother, but at least he knows, right?

TOP had quit YG right after Se7en had found out, and Se7en decided that he too, will quit. Dongwook had never seen his brother in person since then, so he never got the chance to tell him that they were actually family. Now, he works for Mr. Lee's company.

I wonder what he was doing here...

"Chaerin-ah! Long time no see! How are you?"

I let him go of my hug.

"I'm good as always!"

"That's good. How's...Papa?"

I gulped,regretting what had come out of my mouth only moments before. Papa...

"Um...you see...he...asked me to find all of you."

He had a surprised expression on his face. Then it softened.

"So they weren't lying..."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. Who were "they"?

"Pa-pardon?"

"A lot of us found out long ago. Or should I say, a week ago."

"But...I only knew since yesterday..."

He looked elsewhere, searching for something.

It was a clock.

"Ah...well i have to go now. Mr. Lee is in need of a document. I will take my leave."

With that, he turned around, gave me a small bow with his hat, and left.

I guess Mr. Lee isn't home today.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~Ji yong/ Seung ri's apartment~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(GD's POV)

(On the phone)

"Ji yong-ah, please?"

"Dude, I told you, I'm spending time with my brother. Please, some other time?"

"..."

"..."

"How about this? We make this a triple date? Or just invite Chaerin for fun?"

"What is it with you? Blind dates aren't exactly the best thing to do!"

"Come-on! Maybe your brother will like her! You never know right?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"Uhh..I guess i'll go ask him..."

"'Kay then. Call me back!"

"Yeah..."

"By-"

I hanged up. "PANDA-AH!" I yelled. I'm guessing our parents heard it too.

"WHAT?"

"DO YOU WANT TO GO ON A DOUB- uhh TRIPLE DATE?"

"A WHAT?"

"A TRIPLE DATE." I yelled, a little louder this time.

"A WHAT?" He, too, yelled a little louder than before.

"Aish...JUST COME DOWNSTAIRS."

"Okay."

I heard foot steps walking towards the stairs, then one by one, sound of feet climbing down the stairs.

(Stairs:http://static.netdesignshow.com/cache-image/2011/03/Contemporary-Apartment-Stairs-Design.jpg )

"You want me to go to a what?" he said with a very surprised and confused face.

"A doubl- I mean triple date..."

"With...who? You know i have no girlfriend. Do you now? Wait then who's the last pair of people?"

"Uhh..for us, it's a blind date... and TOP and his fiancee decided to hold this. So...you in or out?"

"Um...I guess I'm in..." said the panda, somewhat unsure.

"Okay then..." Dammit, now i have to go too... "We'll leave in half an hour then~"

Guess i should inform TOP...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chaerin's POV)

You better run, run, run, ru-

"Yobosaeyo?"  I asked. It was an unknown number.

"Chaerin! Can you do me a favour?" It was TOP. I'm guessing this was his fiancee's phone number.

"Umm..what is it?"

"Do you want to join me on a triple date?"

"A triple dat- A WHAT?"

"A  triiiiiple daaaate. T-R-I-P-L-E   D-A-T-E" he said to me very slowly.

"But why? I don't have a boyfriend."

"Yes, Ms.state-the-obvious, that is exactly why I am helping you." I had a very strong feeling that he was rolling his eyes on the other line.

"But...i don't have anyone to bring."

"Don't worry! It's all planned out!"

"But..why?"

"You know why. I know that you were there yesterday."

I froze. How? I was very sure that he was facing my back...It couldn't have been...I had my sunglasses...

"Chaerin, no one wears sunglasses in a fancy restaurant."

Oh...

"Anyways, meet us in the cafe near YG building. The one we used to always go to. See ya later~"

"Wait I ca-"

Beep

Damn it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oopsies...I lied....twice....ahaha....

First of all...I DIDN'T GET MY 5 COMMENTS >.<" (*sobs in a corner*)

I should have known...this is a failed story...maybe i should end it now?

It's not march yet...

And second of all....NOTHING HAPPENED TO MR. LEE ^^;;

That should be a good thing right?

~~~~~

so....what do you think will happen in their triple date? Hmm....love at first sight for daragon? I mean...for JI yong towards Dara?

And what about the ririn couple? Hmmm...

Please comment.....

^please?

 

Well, im gonna go now...so...ummm...yaa

 

~kiwi1017