Chapter 1

Her Second Chances

The Big Book of Rules:

Page 49, line 7

No relationships are tolerated in the company. No dating people inside the company NOR outside. One or both of you may be fired, punished, executed....ect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(author's POV)

"Are you sure about this, ms. Lee?"

Of course she was sure. It was a useless question. There was already no use in staying.

Jiyong had long left them to study music overseas.

Minzy resigned to follow her dancing dream.

TOP started his acting career. He was even engaged.

She was nearly the only employee left.

With a long, deep breath, she answered.

"Yes. I am as sure as I can be."

There was a long pause between the two, before the so called ms. Lee spoke again.

"Sir, if you would please sign the resignment request and let me out of here now, it would be very helpful."

He sighed, still not picking up the pen she offered him.

"How about this, Chaerin? You do me one last mission, then i will make sure YG will break all ties with you, never contact you again nor will you ever find us again.This may even be the last mission YG will ever do. I'm begging you..."

"..."

Papa YG sighed again, finally picking up the pen ready to sign the reque-

"Wait! I'll do it. I'll do it. But only if all you said is true."

"I promise you."

"So sir, what is my mission?"

"..."

"Sir...?"

With a soft sigh, he said,"I want you to find all of the past agents, and hold a farewell party for me."

"A farewell party....? Why though?"

He chuckled sadly.

"The doctors said i have less than six months left. I wanted to see all of my family again." , he said with a sad smile.

"Wha...what? But...appa... why...you didn't...six months....?" Chaerin mumbled, not making any sense.

"Yes dear. S-I-X  M-O-N-T-H-S.", appa said slowly, in a joking manner.

"But...how many family members are there?" Chaerin knew many of the agents already left long before she came, even though that wasn't too long ago.

"Well, here is everyone's files."

Papa YG motioned Chaerin to come behind him, where there was a large filing cabinet. Her eyes grew big as she saw it. She froze at her spot.

He chuckled, enjoying the rare sight of Seoul's baddest female scared.

"Don't worry, only a half this small drawer contains the files of past employees."

He watched as Chaerin started to relax.

And there were the files. Agent PSY, Tablo, Gummy, Se7en.....MInzy, and last but not least, herself, agent CL.

This might have been easier than she thought. Or worse. But since she promised Paps YG, she will do it.

"You have two months to complete the assignement. Best of luck to you, agent CL."

Then she left the building, walking toward the dance studio Minzy always went to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHH

I know, it >.<

Is it too short? Not detailed enought? Confusing?

O well...i guesss i hope you like it...

if you have any questions, feel free to comment or msg mee~ (thought i m not sure if i can answer them...i kinda just write what i think of...i dont really plan :3)

 

O and even if you dont haf a questions, comment anyways.....?

subscribe ^^

 

-kiwi1017~

 

P.S: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ITS THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON. RAWR.

 

P.P.S: Any one wanna make me a poster? Msg me? Thank you ^^

 

Peace out :)