Chapter 2

Her Second Chances

(Chaerin's POV)

Only six months left for Papa YG...
A ton of questions appeared in my mind. 
Why did he not tell us? At least me? What happened to him? Why this? Why that? How?....
I guess they might never get answered. Papa YG is not someone who is too secretive, but I guess it was too personal for him? 
 

-10minutes later-

Arriving in the studio, I found Minzy in a flash. It wasnt the slightest bit hard. 
"Minzy!"
The girl called turned around, to find me waving at her, telling her to come with me. Minzy gathered her stuff and mumbled a small "Bye" at her instructor.
"Chaerin! What are you doing here? Is this for a mission..?"
"Minzy-ah, I guess you can call this a mission, but I kind of need help..."
"Help? But I already quitted..."
"I know, I know, but it really isn't much."
"..."
"Minzy- ah, please? This is my last mission."
"..."
"Minkki?"
"Aishh ok lah. What is it?"
I let out a small sigh of relief.
"Well..." I frowned.
"Well what?"
I knew Minzy was getting impatient, but it was too hard to say it.
"Minzy-ah...Papa YG only has...six months..." I mumbled
I couldn't go any further. It was way to hard.
"He...what?" Her voice was soft, with a hint of sadness in it.
"...six months Minzy."
" What...."
"We have two months to find all of his 'family members'."
"But there must be tons!"
"He wants me to hold a farewell party..."
"But Chaerin..."
"Can you come over today? Maybe now?"
"Umm sure...but only until 7 though..." I had a small feeling she was hiding something, but I decided to let it go.
It was about 3:30 at the moment. Three hours should be about enough.
"Sure thing."
"Well let's go!"
Slowly we walked towards my apartement. We filled each other up with what we had done for the past months since I last saw her. Apparently she went to her first dance competition and won third place! She didn't even invite me! 
All I did was pretty much handling the very minimal amount of paperwork for the company. I guess Papa YG already planned everything about his retirement already. I had a feeling he would retire in about three months.
"We're here."
I searched my bag for the key, when Minzy leaned against the door. She nearly fell over because the door was opened. I narrowed my eyes and looked in my place.
I was very surprised to see that TOP and Ji yong were there.
"Oppa!!"cried Minzy running toward them to gave a giant bear hug to each of them.
TOP chuckled. " Seems like our Minzy is still the same as ever. I heard you won third place neh? Not bad." TOP said with a smile.
" What are you guys doing here?" I asked in a happy and surprised tone. 
" Well seems like Papa doesn't have much time left..." replied Ji yong.
" How did you find out?" The maknae asked curiosly.
" Well we care for him more than you do. We hack the security cameras around the building on a weekly bases." replied TOP with a grin.
"You...what?" I was very surprised. They actually do that?
" We're quite unpredictable, Chaerin." Ji yong said with an annoyed tone, looking down at his phone virbrating.
" Well three down, a lot more to go!" I said with fake euthusiansium.

(Minzy's POV)

My day started off well. My instructor decided to give us free practice time for the whole day.
When I thought it couldn't get any better, I saw that Chaerin had decided to pay me a visit! Even though it was for a mission, she did say she missed me! I missed her a lot too. 
But then it came downhill.
Papa YG only had six months left. Six months.
Six months was hardly enough to film a movie! Not to mention dramas...
He might not be able to see TOP oppa's next drama. Nor see my next dance competition. Nor will he see Ji yong's songs featured on radios.
She asked me to help her find all of our "family members".
Of course I would help her! Anything for Papa YG!
I guess my mood lifted a bit when I saw TOP and Ji yong.
Somehow they "broke into" my unnie's house.

My dearest oppa's are very unpredictable. Very.

It has been soo long since I last saw them!
I missed them a lot.
It seems like I missed a lot of people.
We chatted the rest of the time about TOP's career. The last drama he starred in was coming out soon! He seemed very proud. I was proud of him too. All of us were.
Ji yong's studying overseas seems to have helped him a lot in his music dream. He already wrote a lot (And by a lot i mean it.) of songs already.
It seems like the three hours passed really fast. In the blink of an eye, my watch already read 6:50.
" Ahh...Chaerin, TOP and Ji yong oppa I need to go now! Mianhe! Let's meet up some othertime kay?"
" Why so early? Aish Minzy alright then. I'll call you? Still the same number neh?"asked Chaerin.
"Neh unnie! Bye then!" I gave them a quick wave before dashing for the elevater, pressing for the lobby.
Outside the building, I quickly ran to our meeting place. Our special place.

( author's POV)
Minzy patiently waited in their "special place".
A figure appeared around the corner.
"Oppa!"
"Minkki!"





It's not at all hard to guess who the " oppa" was. I am very sure. 
Or is it not gonna go as I planned at first...? >:D 
Kekekekekekeke...
Well HOPEFULLY this chapter doesn't as much as the last one...(I bet it still >.<")

~kiwi1017

P.S: I kinda edited the last chapter a bit...no...only added a word...i dunno if you would bother but try to find the difference...? xD