Chapter 5

Her Second Chances

Chapter 5-
(TOP's POV)
"Bom-ah~ what do you want to eat?"

I looked up to my fiance. She is as beautiful as she always was, still stunning me.

"Hmm...I'll have all of of their corn ice cream!" she said as she looked up from the menu, happily smiling to me.

I chuckled. She really does love corn

"But then you would end up having brain freezes every now and then. How about just 3 servings?"

"Aish~ Fine, fine. Whatever you say Tabi~"

I waved my hand in the air, asking for a waiter to take our order. As he came, I ordered what we wanted.

Not long after that, Bom's long waited ice cream came.

As she ate, we chatted about this and that, just normal things. How my career was, her family...

I somewhat envy her, to have such a happy and complete family. Mine was never like that. But someday, someday soon, we'll be making our own family. I smiled at the thought of that.

"Baby, are you listening?"

"Hmm...?"

"Aish," she said a little bit annoyed. " I was saying how you should meet my sister again."  She smiled sincerely.

"Oh of course. Anything for you." I smiled too.

"And if you don't mind..."

"...?"

"Kekekeke..."

"Bom...?"

She half-evil laughed. You're soo cute!

"Bommie-ah, what do you have in mind?" I asked innocently.

"Is Jiyong back yet?"

"Yes he is..." I was completely confused.

"Well...we should make it a..."

"A what...?"

"A...double date." And she winked at me.

"You mean..."

"Yup~"

I was shocked. My fiance had such a wild imagination...

"But Ji yong...I don't think he really wants to be in a relationship..."

"C'mon Tabi! I'm tired of Dara being single! She should at least meet Ji yong?"

"..."

"Please? Just give them a try?" She pouted and it wasimpossible to resist.

"Aisht alright. I'll invite him."

"Yay! Tabi you're the best!"

"I know~"

"Aish..."



(Chaerin's POV)

I accidently overheard TOP and his fiance (Bom was it?)'s conversation.  

He's gonna bring Ji yong...

I have feelings for him...or should it be had? He seemed always more than a big brother like TOP had always been.

But Chaerin...the panda...?

Him...i don't even know his name...yet...an unexplainable feeling wahsed over me as I looked into his eyes.

I could just drown in them someday...

Aish Chaerin what are you thinking?! You guys will most likely never meet again. Stop thinking about him!

After my dessert i headed home and took a quick cold shower to wash off all the tiredness I had. I fell on to the bed and was asleep in a blink...

-----Next morning-----

Beep beep beep beep beep...

There goes my alarm clock...just in time to shatter a good dream. Or at least I thought i was. I can't remember it...

I changed and slowly walked out to the kitchen. I grabbed my cereal and milk, starting to eat them.

Today is Friday, time to visit mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee is(was?) my father's best friend. He took care of me when I was younger, when my mom died of giving birth to me, while my dad was working overseas. He had always been there for me, perhaps even more than my actual father. When my father died in the plane crash, he "adopted" me immediately and took care of me. I never knew much about him, thought i trust him very much. If he wasn't there, I would have never been able to be here, right now. I am very grateful.

I believe he had a son and a wife, though they left him for something. I always wondered why they left some one as nice as him. He says he changed ever since. He has been searching for them for a long time, himself, but he still couldn't find them. He gave up around last year. About 18 years since they left him.

I really wanted to help him, but he didn't want to burden me with his own business.

"But you have helped me this much, just let me help you this once!"

"Chaerin-ah, it's really okay. I'm just doing what your father would have wanted me to."

"But -"

"No means no Chaerin, you know it."

 

-----A while later-----

I arrived at his house. It was a small villa by the beach.

The ocean always calms me down. The soft sounds of water washing up the sand, the seagulls flying above, the glistening water, the shells...

"Good morning mr. Lee!"

There was nothing but eerie silence,

"Mr. Lee?"

Still no reponse.

I walked around the house, panicking. I searched everyroom until i came to the library/workroom/office kind of room.

Then I saw him. I found him.

Noooo...it can't be...

--------------------------------------------------------

Kekekekee....

So what do you think happened to mr.lee?

im gonna try to make it as unguessable as ever... >:D

aish im not getting any comments...

how about this? if i dont get comments from at least 5 people, i wont update until...march? >>:D

it shouldnt be too hard :3

Well anyways, gud luck with that~

maybe i should be selfish and do that everytime >:D

we'll see >:)

~kiwi1017