Chapter 7

Her Second Chances

(Chaerin's POV)

Sigh....what have I gotten myself into? A triple date? Really?

I decided to go. If I really needed to leave in the middle I will, and since this could some what count as a meeting to TOP's fiance, why not?

Slam

Locking the door, I pressed the elevator for going down. Waiting for what seemed to be minutes, the elevator was still at the 7th floor. And I live on the 27th floor....

Chaerin-ah, you should excercise a bit. You gained weight, remember?

Aish....but...

I still went down with the elevator. It was actually the monitor that was broken.

Stepping outside my building, a gust of wind hit me. It was quite chilly already, even for October in Korea. It had been a while since I last went to the cafe TOP had told us to meet him at. Before, the four of us (TOP, Jiyong, Minzy and I) would always go to the cafe..whenever...

Then TOP started to take interest in acting, Jiyong wanted to spend more time with his brother, Minzy decided to try dancing...while I ...had nothing special

TOP had a fiance. Jiyong went studying music and songwriting aboard, Minzy found her first love. They all quit. While I stayed. Because I had nothing special. I had no life.

Looking at this in this way, maybe this blind date would be a help...at least enough to have some one to look forward to spending time with, to talk, to go where ever, to be free...if it didn''t work out, at least you got yourself a new friend into that tight circle of yours...

With hardly any thinking done, I weaved my way through crowds of people on lunch breaks, crossed many roads and finally arrived at the destinated destination. It was just one more road to cross.

OH MY GOD....It couldn't be...!

 

(Jiyong's POV)

Sigh...I really don't want to go...

As I was talking to TOP hyung on the phone, I could tell he was quite excited. And relieved. I wonder if his fiance's scary...

But something's been bothering me...

It felt kind of weird. Usually Seungri would be really excited in these kind of events. He would go to some at least once a month. Though...it seemed like he hasn't been to one in a while. HAS HE FINALLY MATURED? :D

Nah...probably not...

Shaking off the thought, I walked towards my room. It's time to change into something presentable...this is a date after all....

Five minutes later, I walked out of my room to find my brother already waiting for me on the couch. He was flipping through channels mindlessly. Weird...usually he'd be looking for any gossip around the celeberties like there's no tomorrow...Heck he's not even paying attention to what he's watching! It's some chinese show about...what's that? Medicine?

"Seungri..."

"..."

"Seungri..." I said, a little louder then last time.

"..."

"SEUNGRI!"

"..."

"OH FOR *beep*'S SAKE GET YOUR *beep*ING  HERE NOW OR I"LL *beep*ING KILL YOU!" that should work.

He jumped up from his trance, looking around panicking. Or so...at least I thought he looked like he was...

"Oh...is it time to go? I'll go get my shoes..." What's wrong with him? Usually he'd be all...excited to go out like a little kid...why is he so....

"Is it a girl?" I asked with much thinking.

"...huh...? heh heh...hyung...!" this time it was real panic. Anyone can see it.

"Ohh~" I winked before walking out the door.

"Uhh hyung..."

"You got something to tell me?" I turned around anxiously.

"You forgot your car keys..."

"..."

We rode the elevator down in silence. It felt so different around him no that i have been gone for a while. Had it been that long? Had he become that different?

(10 minutes later)

We arrived at the cafe. It had really been long since I last came here.

It was a small pastry cafe kind of place.

My brother and I walked out of the car and went towards the cafe. It was lunch break for many people right now, but surprisingly, this place hardly had any customers. Peeking from the window, I spotted TOP-hyung's light-blue light-turquaise-emerald colored hair. I opened the door.

"Jiyong! You're here!"

(Seungri's POV)

Aish...why can't I stop thinking about her? There's something so achingly...familiiar? No that's not the right word...Something so...RIght?

For the last few days, I've been deep in thought almost every minute. What is this Seungri? OH YEAH, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME.

Haha...you'll most likely never meet again. Just stop.

I was waiting for Jiyong-hyung to finish up so we could leave for the triple date. Damn it...I'm hardly excited...I nearly feel...like I'm...betraying...? WTF.

"OH FOR *beep*'S SAKE GET YOUR *beep*ING *beep* HERE NOW OR I"LL *beep*ING KILL YOU!"  yelled my dear hyung. Oh...he can be so scary at times...

I didn't even realize I was watching TV. What a channel I chose...

(Few moments later)

"Is it a girl?"

I flinched. What...? *nervous laugh*

(More moments later)

The elevator ride was quite awkward. So was the ride to the cafe. Both of us were in some kind of deep thought. He's probably going to play detective again...*sigh*

As we walked towards the cafe, some one inside caught my eye.

He seemed familiar. But what's with that hair?

With much thinking, I realized it was none other than the older Seunghyun, Mr. TOP-ssi.

I guess my blind date wasn't here yet. I picked a seat beside Jiyong-hyung and sat down. Taking out my phone I started playing random games.

Stupid monkeys, why you no go die?! (A/N referring to angry birds rio version thing...LOL ik its old and all xD BUT I LIKE MONKEYS. YOU GOT PROBLEM? xD)

"Where's Chaerin?" asked my bro. Is she my date?

"I don't know... she should be here soon though..."

"Hmm...maybe we should order first."

                                                                                                                                                                 

Hi everyone....

sorry....i havent updated this since..forever...sorry... >.<

Im truly sorry if this story is boring at the moment. I actually have quite a lot of drama planned (xD)..but the boring part needs to be written first :/ plz suffer wiff me! >.<"

Hopefully...hopefully the story can get more interesting in..say 4 chapters? Lucky 11?xD

O and about the part with CL gainign weight was PURELY FICTIONAL.  It was just somethign random I say to my self a lot xD Of course, i say it to myself about myself. That probably made no sense but...whatev :3

And the "beeping" was just cuz I was lazy and didn't feel like making this rated. End of issue.

Without further ado....I'll be going~

hopefully you've enjoyed this!

~kiwi1017

p.s:Subscribe and comment neh? It will motivate me to update faster >.<"

^if you don't want me to...well then...idk

p.s.s.:if you find any mistakes, plz let me know and i will correct them ASAP! Sorry if I have a lot...i'm really careless...xD

p.s.s.s: Check out my other story? Too late: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/148180/too-late-2ne1-bigbang-dara-daragon-darayang-jiyong-taeyang        

THX <3