Chapter 4

Her Second Chances


(Seungri's POV)

It has been...what? Four years since I last saw him?

It doesn't look like he changed a lot, but it sure changed his way of speaking.

He seemed to (II)need to add an english word here and there, forgetting his proper Korean.

"HYUNG!!!"

"Aish...Seungri! Let go of me..." he said breathlessly. I guess I did hug him a bit too tight. But four years!

"YOU FINALLY CAME BACK! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK!"

"Heh...might have been better that way." He said coldly.

"Ji yong! Your brother hasn't seen you in years and you're still this cold to him?"

"..."

"Ahh omma...he probably has jet lag..."

Omma rolled her eyes.

"Well dinner's ready for those who wants it~"

"COMING!!" we said in unision.

Ji yong is my step brother. "Our parents" were best friends in university but they went seperate ways after graduation. My mom and my dad found each other after a while and they loved each other dearly. When my mom was pregnant with me, my dad, being the traditional rich kind of person, decided to arrange a marriage for me without talking to his wife about it in the slightest. When she was informed, she disagreed to it immediately. Their argument started and in the end, my mom wanted me to have my own freedom in love and decided to take me and leave my father. They divorced. Even though she misses him, she said it was the right decision. 

Ji yong on the other hand, had a bit less drama in his family. His mother had passed away with cancer. Even though his father sworn to her mother that he would not love another woman, he wanted his son to  grow up with a mother.

The two best friends met coincidentally in the hospital and agreed to get married not for love, but for their children.

Ji yong and I were still very young back then, so we had no idea of what was happening. Since then, both parents showed equal amount of love to the both of us. As we got older, they started to tell us more and more about our past.

Sure, we were sad that we never really saw the "other half" of our "actual parents", but i guess we learned to move on quicker. Especially since we never saw them.

The idea of an arrange marriage scared me as well. I am now very grateful of my mother's choice.

"Seungri-ah~ Go wash the dishes won't cha?"cried omma as she put our plates in the sink after our meal. 

"Aish let Ji yong do it. He's probably a pro now." I tried my aegyo on him but it doesn't seem to be working. It never did and I'm guessing it never will.

"I'm off to bed." he said tiredly.

"I'm off to watch the news~"

"Omma but I-"

SLAM

She had already left, even closing the door.

I sighed.

 I guess it's just you and I, dear dishes.

I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and...

Though I was physically there, my mind was somewhere far away...



(Chaerin's POV)

After that panda left for a phone call( They are allowed phones in work?!), I never saw him again. Well... not that I want to but...

I decided to give Minzy and Daesung-shi some privacy and went to the nearest dessert shop.

Chaerin, you tryna get fat?!

Whatever...I was craving some cake amd ice cream soo just let it be~

There, I picked a window seat and tried to admire Seoul's night life since it was too low compared to the hotel restaurant to see the city.

When I heard a familiar voice...

"Bom-ahh~ What do you want to eat?"


-------------------------------------------
Hmm... I wonder whose voice is that...
its probly rlly easy tho :3
(tags...'nuff said ^^;;)

I decided to change the title for...ehh well i realized i miscaculated something in my planning but yaa~
who knows...i might change it again ^^;;


Please enjoy the chapter~
Subscribe and comment plz

~kiwi1017

kiwiki-kiwi-