cookies & caravaggio

gay

"so, minghao, do you like classical music?" jun asked, sipping cola out of a pink straw.

minghao's heart skipped a beat. he didn't like classical music, he LOVED it. 

"yes, actually." he started, "Bach Suite 1 in G Major is one of my favorites. i love the cello." he finished, not looking away from jun the whole time.

"string insturments are my favorite, too. I like cello covers a lot. all music is good, but my favorite is piano." jun mentioned, pointing behind him. 

oddly enough, minghao hadn't noticed the bright pink piano in the room across from them.

"you play?" minghao questioned.

jun nodded.

"but enough about me, tell me more about you. what's your major?" he asked, pinching his straw.

"well, i'm majoring in history, but it wasn't really my choice. since my parents payed, they picked for me." minghao explained, tapping the counter with his nails. 

"well, then what's your favorite subject?" jun asked, resting his chin on his palm. 

"i really like art history. it's really interesting to me." minghao explained, playing with his thumbs. 

"who's your favorite artist?" jun inquired.

"i really like caravaggio. his works are interesting." minghao responded, looking across the hall, into the living room. 

mingyu and wonwoo were sitting on the couch together, watching something. minghao gave mingyu a thumbs-up, which made him blush and shake his head. junnsaw the whole exchange and smiled.

"don't tell mingyu, but," jun paused, and shut the kitchen door, "wonwoo invited him over because he has a crush on him." he almost whispered. 

"well, that's convenient. mingyu has had a huge crush on wonwoo for a while, too." minghao giggled. 

"your laugh is..." jun trailed off for a moment, "beautiful." 

minghao blushed and turned away. 

"no, seriously, it's the cutest thing i've ever heard. but, not surprising, considering you're pretty cute yourself." he finsihed. minghao's heart was in shambles. 

he couldn't even speak. his mouth couldn't move from the idiotic smile it was formed into. 

after a while, he spoke again. 

"so, do you like to cook?" jun asked, getting a cook book from a shelf in the cupboard. 

"i like baking. i like sweet stuff a lot." minghao replied, looking at the book. 

"let's make cookies then." jun suggested.

"jun, it's like midnight, are you sure?" minghao questioned, looking at the clock on the wall. 

"yes, now can you grab the flour and sugar from the cupboard to your left?" he asked, pointing to it. 

minghao nodded. 

the two spent a while cooking and learning more about each other. when they finished, it was 2:30 am, and neither of them were even close to tired. 

they went in to deliver the other two cookies, and found them sleeping, cuddled up on the couch. 

minghao had to cover his mouth so he didn't make any noise. he snapped a picture and the two went back to the kitchen. 

"so it's pretty late. i don't think you should go home." jun advised.

"well, uh, if you want i could... spend the night?" minghao half questioned. he felt like he was going too fast, but for some reason he didn't care. 

"i'd love that." jun replied, eating a cookie, "come with me." he said, leading minghao out of the kitchen. 

they walked up the stairs to wheat he thought was going to be jun's room. 

instead, he opened the door, and it was an attic. there was a window at the end, which he opened. he slid through, and gestured for minghao to come to. 

once minghao was through, jun sat down next to him.

"it's so nice out. the sky looks like a painting. it's beautiful." jun said, looking up. 

"not as beautiful as you," minghao whispered, praying jun wouldn't hear it. 

"what was that?" he asked.

"oh, nothing." 

he was glad it was dark, so jun couldn't see his face turn bright pink. 

the rest of their night was spent stargazing and cuddling on the roof.