are you sure?

gay

the next morning, minghao wakes up. for a moment, he panicks, but quickly remembers where he is, which leaves one question. where did jun go?

before getting up, he took a while to observe what he had assumed was jun's room. the bed had an all black bed set on it; the walls were a cool grey. he had a glass desk with a mirror and a laptop on it across the room, next to a black book case. a white rug sat in the middle of the room, covering the dark oak floor. it was oddly perfectly messy, with only a few clothing items on the floor, next to or hanging out of the white hamper next to the door. his grey courtains were closed; it was dim, but well lit enough for minghao to see. 

after taking in his surroundings for a while, he walked downstairs, wrapped in jun's black comforter because lordy, it was cold in that house.

he expected to get into the kitchen and see jun, but instead he walked in to an empty kitchen. a note sat on the counter.

minghao,

i had to leave early because i have classes today, but you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like :)

i'll be back around 2:00 if you want to wait for me. there's pancakes in the microwave, so please feed yourself.

if you don't stay, text me (***-***-****) and lock the door with the key under the plant by the door before you leave!

- junnie~~

minghao sighed, realizing he had missed his morning classes by 15 minutes. well, since those were his only ones for the day, couldn't he just stay a while? he could get the notes from miyang, his friend, and catch up on sunday.

but on the other hand, he needed to go home. his parents probably had noticed he was gone already. he didn't know; he didn't have his phone. he had left it in jun's room.

again, he didn't really seem to care much; he didn't know why.

he sat down and ate, before going into the living room to see wonwoo, alone on the couch.

"oh- hi," he stuttered. he had never really talked to wonwoo before, and now he was standing in his livingroom wrapped in a giant blanket alone with him. nice. "i'll be going soon so-" wonwoo cut him off.

"no, you don't have to go. i actually wanted to meet you. i'm wonwoo, if you didn't already pick up on that." he smiled, and moved so i could sit on the other end of the couch.

minghao smiled back, and sat down.

"i'm minghao, mingyu's best friend." he stated.

"oh, i know. fun fact; jun hasn't stopped texting me about you since he met you." wonwoo told him, laughing a little bit.

"really?" minghao couldn't believe what he was hearing.

wownoo nodded and unlocked his phone. "if you don't believe me," he said, continuing to do something on his phone, "look at this."

he handed minghao the phone, which minghao acceoted, and watched him read the texts.

ur fav roommate (jun):

WONWOOOOOO 

me:

whut

ur fav roommate (jun):

minghao IS ThE cuTESt BEAN ALIVE I SWeaR i LOVE HIM

me:

um? you just met him how are you so obsessed with him

ur fav roommate (jun):

DO yOu REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME YOU SAW MINGYU???????? HOW U ACTUALLY TEARED UP????????

me:

yES but i like love (especially in all caps jfc) is a STRONG word

me:

are u sure?

ur fav roommate (jun):

yes 1000000007%

ur fav roommate (jun): 

gtg we're making cookies good luck with mingoo

me:

thanks buddy

minghao paused. "he... loves me?"

"i guess so?" wonwoo shrugged, "but wait, there's more."

minghao kept reading.

03:56 AM

ur fav roommate (jun):

WONWOO I AM CR Y HE SLEEPS SO CUTEly i CANT BREATHE

ur fav roommate (jun):

i swear to GOd when we were ou t on the roof and i puT mY AR M ArOuN d HIM AND HE TURNed hiS hEAD AND W E AL MOS T K i sSED BUT HE G IgGLED ABOUT IT

ur fav roommate (jun):

and I SWEZR To gOd hi s laugh is so  CUte and wheN H E blUsheS

ur fav roommate (jun):

UIAWGQYGUIWB n HE JUST mADE tHE CUTEST nO iSE 

ur fav roommate (jun): 

[image attatched] he's so cuTE

me:

jun it is 4 am

me:

go to sleep god damn

ur fav roommate (jun):

ok ok dam 

ur fav roommate (jun):

BUT ainT H e THe CUTEST

the conversation came to an end. minghao gave wonwoo back the phone, and just sat there for a second.

"he's obsessed with you."

minghao just nodded. he wasn't exactly able to put words together to respond.

"so, uh.... has mingyu ever said anything about me?" wonwoo asked, putting his phone down. 

"there isn't one good thing he hasn't said about you."

wonwoo's eyes widened.

"he is in love with you. he has been for a while." minghao explained.

"are you sure? like seriously?"

"you have no idea how serious i'm being right now."

it was silent for a moment, before the door opened. 

"oh, hey guys!" jun greeted. "i brought taco bell if you guys are hungry."

they both just nodded, taking in the information they were just given.

"you guys coming?" jun asked, peeking out from the kitchen. they nodded back.