moving in & making out

gay

after minghao called, it seemed like it took just about five minutes for mingyu to show up with a whole three bags of his stuff. 

he didn't even knock, he just walked in. "hey hao," he paused, taking his shoes off and throwing his bags by the door, "how's studying?" 

"uh, good? did you like, run here? how the hell-" 

"when i told my mom i was leaving, she shut me up, helped me pack, and even drove me here. heartwarming, i know." he sat down on the couch. 

"this ing history exam, mingyu, i swear to god." minghao exasperatedly said, flipping the page of the dusty, 300-pound text book. "i'm going to ing fail, then die. in that order."

"hao, come on now. we both know you'll do great." mingyu was always optimistic when it came to minghao's studies; he knew how smart minghao really was.

"thanks, but will that get me through this godforsaken chapter?" minghao asked, highlighting something quickly. 

"no, but i know what will!" mingyu sprang up off the couch, and towards the kitchen. 

"mingyu, i swear to christ if you bring out ruby to distract me i will end both of us." he threatened, running his hands through his hair. 

there was no response; mingyu was silent. 

for about 30 seconds, minghao thought he wasn't coming back, but boy was he wrong. 

his speakers blasted babe by hyuna in every room. curse the surround sound. 

mingyu walked back in, belting the opening lyrics in broken english. minghao let out a giggle and stood up, joining him. 

after they were done messing around, mingyu turned the music down. 

"i know you're nervous, so i'm here to help you study whenever you need it. of course, you probably already know that." 

"thanks, gyu. you're the best." 

they spent the remaining days preparing for the finals. mingyu kept his promise, asking him questions every chance he got. 

he even sent minghao off with a cute little lunch on the day of finals. minghao was so grateful for mingyu. although he wasn't very good at showing it, mingyu was super important to him. 

finals, just as mingyu had predicted, went fine. 

minghao got back to the house by 6:30, and he was so ready to tell mingyu about his day.

he unlocked the door, opening it with a small push. "gyu, you won't be-" he dropped his keys.

wonwoo and mingyu were having a full-on make out session on his ing couch. before he had the chance to scream in terror, mingyu pulled away.

"uh- hey! how'd it go?" mingyu asked, straightening himself out. his lips were swollen and red, and his hair was sticking up in just about 47 different directions. wonwoo looked oddly normal, for having just been someone's face. only a light blush arose when he made eye contact with minghao. 

"...good. i'm gonna go start dinner." he awkwardly answered, walking towards the kitchen door. 

"oh yeah, i brought your man, too." wonwoo said, just as minghao opened the door. 

"wha- oh, hey jun." he said, as casually as he possibly could, considering he was probably the most embarrassed as he'd ever been. 

"hey hao." he said, putting down his phone. minghao sat down next to him, turning is chair so he was facing the taller. 

"how did your exam go?" he asked, genuinely wondering, instead of trying to distract from some awkward incident.

"honestly, i don't even know why i stressed about it. it wasn't that bad." minghao said, getting up to get a can of coke from the fridge.

"i'm glad. we knew you could do it. make that two, also." 

minghao nodded and did as he was asked, sitting down once again. 

"when are your exams?" minghao inquired. 

"i have mine thursday. i had part of it last week, too." jun casually mentioned. 

"what? why didn't you tell me?" for some reason, he felt a small pang of guilt for not knowing. 

"we uh... didn't know eachother." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

minghao's cheeks reddened. "oh, yeah." 

"so, what are you doing friday?" jun asked, sipping his drink. 

"nothing really that i know of, why?" 

"well..." jun started, "i wanted to ask if we could have a 'lil uh... end-of-exams party." his voice lowered to a whisper at that point, and his eyes lowered.

minghao gulped. he probably shouldn't let it happen, but how could he say no? 

"ah, why not?" 

jun's face lit up. 

"thankyouthankyouthankyou!" jun laughed, hugging the other. he was stiff for a moment; it took him by surprise. 

he loosened up and hugged jun back. 

"why don't you go propose the idea to the two... lovebirds while i start dinner." minghao suggested, standing up. 

"sounds like a plan."