a party?

gay

minghao sighs. another day, another useless textbook assignment from his history professor, mr. letmen. he made minghao want to drop out, and become a male stripper. or throw himself off a cliff. or both.

the textbook in front of him smelled like must and dust, which makes him even more tired than he already was. the words are particularly difficult to concentrate on this evening, and his bed screams "sleep in me!!!!!" at him, but he has to hold himself back because he has to pass this class. his parents were already dissapointed that he hadn't decided to move out, and they'd be even more dissapointed if he'd failed the class he was supposed to major in.

he glances at the clock on his bedside table. it reads 11:30 pm. he takes a drink of his redbull and continues to stare at the page of words he'll never remember.

just as he caps his highlighter and accepts defeat, his phone rings. it's mingyu.

"hello?"

"mighao, what are you doing right now?" he asks, almost frantically.

"wanting to end my own life over my history homework, why?" he replied, walking toward his window.

"well, i'm going to a party that wonwoo invited me to and i need someone to-"

"mingyu- no i can't be going out tonight, i have morning clsses."

"i'm pulling up to your driveway right now, be out in 5."

mingyu had had the fatest crush on wonwoo since freshman year of highschool, and had been trying to be noticed romantically by him since then. it hasn't worked yet, but he tries anyways.

minghao climbed out the window and walked out to mingyu's car.

"oooh, who you tryna impress?" mingyu asked, pulling out of the driveway.

"i could ask you the same thing," minghao buckled up, because hey, it's better safe than sorry, "but we both know."

"i'm telling you, it's gonna work this time!" the taller said, enthusiastically,

"i hope so. where's this party at, anyways?" minghao questioned.

"it's at some senior's house. his name is junhui." mingyu answered, turning the corner.

minghao made a 'hmm' noise in response. he'd heard that name before. he couldn't think of the face, though.

the two pulled up to junhui's house, and as soon as mingyu took out the keys, he gave them to minghao. he wasn't too good at keeping track of things, and they needed a ride home.

they walked in, expacting to see some crazy amount of sweaty people drinking and or smoking, but instead saw a seemingly empty house. 

"uh, mingyu? are we in the-"

in the middle of minghao's sentence, a head popped around the corner.

"oh, hi guys! i'm jun, you must be wonwoo's company, right?"

minghao couldn't believe his eyes. in front of him was the most etheral person he'd ever seen. he didn't realize he was stairing until mingyu snapped in front of his face.

"are you gonna tell him your name, or?"

"oh, sorry. i'm minghao." he felt his face burning.

"you have such a cute accent." jun complimented in mandarin, which took minghao by surprise, for some reason.

before minghao could respond, jun spoke again.

"mingyu, wonwoo's in the living room, if you wanna go in there." he's switched back to korean, for obvious reasons.

mingyu nodded and threw a quick 'thanks' jun's way, and walked into the next room.

"so, you wanna join me in the kitchen?" jun asked.

"oh, sure." minghao responded. this would be fun.