02. Reminiscence

Be.YOU.tiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan was walking along the garden when he passed by a basketball court. There, a group of boys were playing basketball and Jaehwan couldn’t help but stopped his track and stare at them. At a particular person, actually.

 

There were some girls cheering outside the court and Jaehwan could see a banner read, ‘Hwang Minhyun oppa, fighting!’ and sighed.

 

He’s too popular.

 

Jaehwan walked closer and took a glimpse of him.

 

Black hair, fair skin, tall, eyes shining sparkly, and then he smiled. The smile that took away every girls in the school. The smile that swooned everyone inside the school, including teachers.

 

The smile that he had taken a liking since his first day in high school.

 

Hwang Minhyun.

 

Jaehwan chuckled inside his head, and he slowly took out his phone to catch a photo.

 

The battle was intense and Minhyun was trying to make a slam dunk. He succeeded and the crowd cheered.

 

Minhyun went to his teammates and high-five all of them. As he was busy celebrating, Jaehwan quickly snapped a photo.

 

Another one.

 

And another one.

 

When he snapped another one, Minhyun caught him in the action and blinked. Jaehwan blinked back.

 

Why he’s looking at here?

 

He lowered his phone and froze. -

 

For the first time, he ran so fast.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was Physical Education and something unfortunate happened that had cause Jaehwan to mess up. He was playing hide-and-seek with Daniel when he bumped into someone.

 

And, he immediately regretted.

 

“What the hell?!” The bully of the school, Kim Jongin or also known as Kai, stared at his shirt, frowning. Jaehwan felt like the world was against him. I’m so dead. Why oh why did I have to run?!

 

Kai searched for the culprit and when he found out who, he raised an eyebrow. “Well, well, look who’s here. The one that made my coffee fell off from my hand and stained my shirt…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter