05. Secret (It's Him)

Be.YOU.tiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SInce the previous chapter is short, I'll post two chapters! But, don't worry, the next chapter will be longer than the other five, okay?? I'll make it up to you! Sorry and thank you very much for subscribing!

-------------

“How did he recognized me?” Jaehwan plumped down on his bed. Daniel shrugged. “No idea. You know he has good eyes, right?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, pinky bun. It’s you, isn’t it?”

 

Jaehwan’s cheeks were so red that someone would mistook him wearing a blusher too much.

 

“I told you, don’t call me with that name!” Jaehwan hissed slowly. Seungwoo chuckled. “Why not? It’s cute.” “No it’s not. It’s annoying,” Jaehwan retorted.

 

“Hey, Daniel.”

 

The boy looked up and he saw a mischievous smile on the senior’s face. “Hey, DanDan.”

 

Daniel doesn’t know why he was blushing but he definitely felt embarrassed. “Don’t call me that!” Seungwoo sticked his tongue out. “Nope. Not in a million years I will stop calling you that,”

 

And for the next one hour, Seungwoo continued to tease both of them. And like it or not, Jaehwan and Daniel remembered their high school life and suddenly they realized they missed high school life more than others.

 

“How come you don’t wear specs anymore. Aren’t you short-sightened?” Seungwoo asked. “I’m wearing contact-lenses now. Learning how to get used to not wearing any glasses. Eventhough I like it,” Jaehwan answered.

 

“Hmm. No wonder Minhyun couldn’t recognized you,” Seungwoo whispered slowly that both of the people infront him couldn’t understand what he said.

 

“Sorry?”

 

“Nothing,” Seungwoo brushed it off. They continued talking until Seungwoo got a phone call from Minhyun and they stopped their meeting with Seungwoo didn’t forget to ask both of their numbers.

 

They bid goodbye and went on their own separate ways; Seungwoo went to fetch Minhyun while Daniel and Jaehwan went back to their dorms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaehwan sighed. “Weird. How come Seungwoo hyung recognized you while Minhyun hyung only recognized me?” Daniel asked.

 

“I’m not with you when Seungwoo hyung is with Minhyun sunbae,” Jaehwan told. “Ahh,” the taller agreed. Most of the time, Jaehwan would always run away whenever Seungwoo walked with Minhyun in high school.

 

Usually, the juniors especially Jaehwan, would meet Seungwoo on his own, without Minhyun beside him. Well, that rarely happened because Seungwoo’s always with Minhyun.

 

“Yah,” Daniel nudged Jaehwan by the leg. “What?”

 

“How come you call only Minhyun hyung as sunbae?”

 

Jaehwan looked at his friend. Daniel was blinking curiously while waiting for an answer. “I….don’t know why. I just like it…”

 

Daniel cooed and got a hit by the pillow thrown by Jaehwan before laughing. “What a sweet boy~”

 

“Shut up, Kang Daniel. You’re just the same,”

 

Let’s just say that night was ended with a pillow fight between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaehwan was playing the guitar inside the practice room. He was alone and was brainstorming ideas on what song to play and sing.

 

This year, Hawon University is holding a competition for the freshmen. A competition between groups; where some of the representative of the groups signed up and would show their own talent infront of all the students.

 

For Jaehwan’s case, the name was picked randomly. He had hoped that he wouldn’t get chosen but when Minhyun called out the last name, he thought about what he had done wrong in his life.

 

Jaehwan sighed as he tried strumming the string and hummed a melody.

 

Suddenly he felt itchy in his eyes and he rubbed it with his hands. Jaehwan woke up late this morning as he had a meeting with his group today. So as he was rushing, he decided not to wear contact-lenses and took his glasses with him instead.

 

As he was running towards their usual meeting place, Jaehwan got a message from one of his teammates, Sewoon.

 

‘Hyung, the meeting was canceled. Minhyun hyung said we can practice for the competition. Where are you?’

 

Jaehwan never felt th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter