10. To Be One (P.S. I Like You)

Be.YOU.tiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday came fast and Jaehwan was more than nervous.

He was devastated.

He never thought Minhyun would ask him to go out with him. He didn't prepare for it and certainly he didn't prepare anything when it comes to Minhyun. Seriously, that guy was very unpredictable.

He was rummaging his wardrobe when a knock was heard on his door.

"The door isn't locked!" He shouted as he was still searching an outfit for the day. The door opened and Daniel came inside, a popsicle sitting inside his mouth. Jaehwan stared at him weirdly. "Who the hell would eat an ice-cream in the morning?"

"I am," Daniel replied without hesitation as he walked towards the bed and quickly laid down. "Hey! No eating on my bed!" Jaehwan warned. "Relax, I won't let it fall off on your bed," Daniel assured him.

"You better be." And he continued to mess his wardrobe again. 

"What are you doing by the way?" Daniel took a bite of his popsicle, wincing a bit when the coldness hit his teeth. Jaehwan groaned. "Ahhhh, I couldn't anything that is perfect for me to wear for today!"

"Why? Is it an important day today?"

"VERY important. I'm going out with Minhyun sunbae,"

"WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. How come you didn't tell me you already confessed? Man, who am I? Your best friend or just an outsider? I hate you, Jaehwan. I'm sulking with you-" Jaehwan threw the nearest thing beside him towards the dramatic boy. "Shut up. And I didn't confess, you idiot. Minhyun sunbae just asked me to accompany him to go somewhere,"

"Ouh."

Daniel understood. "So? Just where something that you wear everyday. The usual one,"

"And what exactly did I wear as usual?" Jaehwan asked. "You know...skinny jeans, oversized hoodie. You love to wear clothes bigger than your body, Jaehwan." 

"I do?" Jaehwan puzzled. "Yes. You did. And you looked like an innocent child wearing things like that. Just wear like that," Daniel said.

And Jaehwan turned to his wardrobe back, only to turn around again to face Daniel.

"Help me choose," with that, Daniel came to the rescue.

 

At last, Daniel made Jaehwan wore one of his oversized hoodie, a light blue one and a pair of black skinny jeans. Jaehwan was about to wear his contact-lenses when Daniel took it from him. He said, "You looked better with glasses. Trust me," and handed him his glasses. Jaehwan was in doubt but when the clock showed it was already 10.30, he quickly grabbed his phone and wallet, put his glasses on and waved goodbye to Daniel.

"Goodluck with your date!" He made a kissy sound that made Jaehwan blushed a little bit. "IT'S NOT A DATE!" He slammed the door shut and immediately ran towards the front gate of the university.

By the time he arrived, Minhyun had already stood there waiting for him. Jaehwan slowed down his pace to stare at the senior in awe.

He was wearing an elegant black-and-white striped shirt that suites him too well. Handsome. Cool. Hot. Everything. Perfect.

Oh my god. How am I going to handle this?

Jaehwan slowly scanned his oversized sweater and tried to compare it with Minhyun's. Way to different. Like the sky and the ground. Sheesh.

Minhyun heard someone was approaching and looked to his left, finding Jaehwan was walking with his head down and looked like he was thinking very hard. He still didn't lift his head yet when their distance decreased until Minhyun knock his head with his fist lightly.

"Owie," the smaller one winced. "If you don't want to hit the wall or pole, I suggest you to look up."

Minhyun warned slowly and Jaehwan pouted. "Fine," he fished his hands inside the pockets. Jaehwan then slowly looked up towards the senior. "Soooo...where are we going?"

 

 

 

 

 

Jaehwan knew Hwang Minhyun well. Well, he means he knew him well to know that he is a perfect guy that's perfect for anyone. His fox-like eyes, his white glowing skin, his strong figure, his sharp jawline, his handsome face (too handsome I can't handle it seriously) and also his honey voice that could melt any women or even men. Jaehwan knew Minhyun was very popular since high school. Maybe, he's popular since he was born but yeah. Who could resist such a perfect guy like him? His face was like an attraction to everything, like everything would stop moving and stare like there's no one there but him.

And that's why, Jaehwan really couldn't understand how come he still can stay put and relax without even gave a damn attention towards anyone when they gave him SO much attention? And this much likely to be happened inside a mall.

Jaehwan agreed he would accompany the senior to the mall since the senior said he hadn't been there for a while. He wanted to buy new things for this upcoming examination and probably needed to buy something for the student council's. Yep, he's a busy man now.

They literally just walked inside the mall and Jaehwan could already feel gazes the moment he- scratch that- Minhyun took a step. Almost all of the opposite genders turned their heads towards this gorgeous man infront of him and Jaehwan started to questioned himself why the heck was he here for.

Oh. Back to the topic.

So, they went up using the elevator. The elevator they used, well there's not many people in there. But there were a couple. The guy had a brown hair and tall figure, almost as tall as Minhyun while the girl had a long wavy hair. She had makeup on her face, not to thick but she wore a red lipstick, enough to make someone fell for her beauty. As soon as they went inside, Jaehwan saw how the girl's eyes had directly shifted over from her boyfriend towards Minhyun.

Minhyun being Minhyun, well he never did realise it. There were only four of us and suddenly the girl's voiced out. "Gosh, so hot in here." What she did next was beyond Jaehwan's imagination. 

The girl was wearing a denim jacket that cover her blouse. So when she took of her jacket, her whole blouse was shown out. The blouse was hot pink in colour and her back was exposed because the blouse didn't covered half of her top one. That made Jaehwan coughed unintentionally (he was shocked, okay) and Minhyun noticed something. "You're okay?" he asked.

"I-I'm fine, thanks.." And then he saw how the girl purposely sent her naughty look towards his right. What the hell...Seriously, this girl had no guilty at all towards her boyfriend!

Then he saw the guy was staring at him and Minhyun. Jaehwan thought that maybe he noticed how his girl was having an interest towards Minhyun that he somehow felt pissed. Jaehwan lowered his head, afraid of the making eye-contact with the guy. He took a step closer towards Minhyun which made the taller looked at him and then he looked at the guy infront of them. He saw something that made him feel a bit furious and automatically he interwined his hand with Jaehwan's. He pulled Jaehwan closer enough, until no more spaces between them. 

Jaehwan being oblivious, thinking Minhyun probably noticed how scary the guy was and the girl wouldn't probably stop seducing Minhyun so when he felt a hand on his, he just held it tighter.

A 'ting' sound echoed inside the elevator and Minhyun wasted no time as he dragged Jaehwan out of the elevator quickly. They arrived at the third floor and Minhyun dragged them all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter