06. Kim Jaehwan a.k.a The Nerd With Glasses (KJH's POV)

Be.YOU.tiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remembered the first day I enrolled high school.

Jirin High School was one of the most prestigious school in Korea. So, in case you were curious how I got in....well, I don't even know how.

Maybe because middle school was easy for me, that's why I could get high scores and number one in my class. So, in the end...I got a scholarship for Jirin and Daniel was happy because we're still going to the same school (yes, I've been stucked with him since middle school). If you're curious again, no I'm not poor. It's just Jirin was rich....I mean, very very rich. Almost all of the students inside the school were from wealthy families (including Daniel) and my parents were only a teacher and a person who worked in the office inside a tall company.

I thought I was lucky to get the scholarship. And I thought my life would be the same as always; playing with Daniel, doing loads of homeworks, singing quietly when no one's in classroom, skipping P.E. class, making friends.

Except the last one wasn't the same as before.

I remembered how happy my parents were and how I imagined about my high school life to be better than middle school and how I managed to be friend with other people eventhough I'm shy.

All of those positive thoughts inside my head went crashed down on the first day of my high school.

Or should I say, my first day of 'hell'.

 

 

I was currently trying to search for my locker when I accidently bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"Watch where you're going, you brat!" I've never heard this much of hateful words before. I looked towards the owner of the voice and I don't know why inside me suddenly wanted to crawl inside a cave.

In front of me, stood a tall boy with blonde hair. He had a tanned skin and a skinny yet perfect body. His eyes were showing a sign of emotion; annoyed. 

There were others behind him; a black-haired boy with beautiful-soft face, a boy that was quite tall with perfect jawlines and his hair was...is that pink or blonde? I stared at them and the blonde boy suddenly marched towards me.

"Didn't you hear what I said just now?" He said with an annoying face. I started to become slightly annoyed with this boy and I just replied, "I said sorry, didn't I?"

Was my tone a bit harsh? In a few seconds, my collar was grabbed and I got slammed by the locker. I winced. "WHAT?" The boy's voice was shaking in anger. I don't  know what I did wrong but one thing for sure, it wasn't my fault to begin with.

"W-What is wrong with you?! I already said I'm s-sorry," I talked back. It added more fuel to the fire and I almost got hit by his fist if not for his friend who stopped him. "Kai, stop."

"This bull talked back to me! No one talks back to me!" Kai hissed. "Enough. Don't make a fuss. The principal will be here anytime," I saw his name tag. Sehun. With that, Kai let go of my collar and I slumped onto the floor.

"Don't you dare show your face infront of me or I'll make your life hell!" Then, they turned to go before Sehun stopped and turned around back towards me.

"You might not want to build his anger up."

"And why is that?" I choked a bit. 

Sehun smirked. "No one wants to mess with Kai."

 

 

 

Since that, my life changed. I just knew about that Kai after my first day in school came to an end. Kim Jongin, also known as Kai, the most feared by almost all of the students. Known for his badass appearance and cocky atitude. His father was a successful businessman and his mother was one of the person that gave sponsors for the school. His perfect body and face melted almost all of the girls' heart.

If only his atitude was perfect too, I wouldn't think about him negatively.

One thing that lacked in him; he likes bullying people who were beneath him. He likes bullying someone who's poor, not rich, nerds. And that happened to be me.

I was one of his 'favourite' target to play with. I disliked him. Very much. But, I couldn't do anything. Because I'm a student....with a scholarship. Fighting back meant no more scholarship. No more scholarship meant no more Jirin High School. And no more Jirin High School meant no more for me to make my parents happy.

I thought about the consequences and agreed to myself to stay quiet. Of course Daniel knew. But, I told not to take any actions. I don't want to trouble my best friend anymore. I depended on him a lot. Now, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter