04. Ong Seungwoo

Be.YOU.tiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tonight we will meet again so rest while you can. And, Kang Daniel?”

 

The said boy looked up from his notebook, surprised as his name was mentioned. Seungwoo was staring at him. “Stay for a moment. I want to talk with you about something. Dismissed.”

Daniel was thinking what he had done wrong in the past as all of his teammates emptied the room, leaving only Daniel and Seungwoo.

 

Daniel looked around aimlessly, uncomfortable at the fact that he was with Seungwoo….alone.

 

When Seungwoo saw Daniel was standing right in front of him but farther away, he stood up and walked towards the boy.

 

He was getting closer when Daniel staggered backward a little. But, Seungwoo walked closer again and he had to walk backward until his back hit something he recognized it as wall. (Haha, weird sentences of mine, sorry.)

 

The black-haired boy stopped right in front of him and Daniel had no other choice but to look down, averting his eye contact from the taller one.

 

“Daniel.”

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

“Look at me, Niel-ah.”

 

Stop. Ba-dump. Ba-dump.  “I c-can’t,” he stuttered. “And why is that?” Seungwoo put his hand on the wall, right beside Daniel’s shoulder. Daniel was tall but he’s taller and he took it as an advantage.

 

“Y-You’re t-to close,” Daniel already shut his eyes tightly as his heart couldn’t stop beating hard. Really hard.

 

One thing that Seungwoo learned about Daniel was that he would stutter with words when he’s nervous or shy. And he doesn’t know why he likes it. Cute.

 

“Other people would want me to do this to them,” Seungwoo declared. “Yeah, but I’m not ‘other people’,” Daniel lifted his head and right when he opened his eyes, their faces were just an inch closer.

 

“Your eyes. Still pretty as ever,” Seungwoo whispered. Daniel blinked when he heard that. His hands were at the back of his body and he squeezed it, feeling hurt inwardly indicating that it was not a dream at all.

 

“Uhh…t-thank you?”

 

Seungwoo chuckled and he remove himself from Daniel, giving the boy some space. Daniel didn’t realized he was holding his breathe until he detached himself from the wall and took a deep one.

 

“Why did you ask me to wait, actually?” Daniel asked when he had done inhaled and ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter