DELUSIONS ~~ part nine.

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV.

 

”Taeyeon, you need to take your medications, if you really want to go back to your sooyeon.” The doctor said to me, and i was just looking at her like she's grown another head.

 

”Do you prefer the shots?” She asked me and i just smiled faintly at her.

 

”If you want that i can give it to you, because i don't know why you are stubborn, so stubborn, you're the only patient i have that is so stubbornly refusing help, your Sooyeon doesn't exist, you need to believe that and accept help, she's just your illusion, this is called as hallucination, seeing things that aren't really there.”

 

”Accept that you're sick, and in no time you'll be back to your normal life.” The doctor kept on talking and talking but i wasn't listening to her, i was lost in my thoughts.

 

”Taeyeon!” She called me again but i just shock my head as my tears started falling, my tears were hot, meaning I'm hurt, i was taken away forcefully from Sooyeon,.....my Sooyeon, how can all these people not believe me when i say she exists?

 

Sooyeon is real, she's there, i can feel her, i can touch her.

 

Why can't they?

 

My mind is telling me that my mum and Tiffany hate me so much and plan to lock me up here as their revenge on me.

 

My mum's revenge is because of Hyoyeon, while Tiffany's is because i broke her heart, that's why they came up with this plan to make me suffer.

 

I hate them, i hate myself and i hate my life, i hate everything and i want to kill myself now, if Sooyeon doesn't exist, then i might as well die for good because i can't imagine my life without her, without Sooyeon.

 

Since I've been here, i stopped seeing my Sooyeon, she came to me once, crying hard saying she missed me, i cried along with her, holding her in my arms, but that all was just a dream.

 

In my dream Sooyeon has lost a lot of weight, she looked lonely and pale, she looked sick,....Sooyeon asked me why i was taken away from her? i told her my family doesn't believe she exist, Sooyeon tried telling me something but then she suddenly disappeared, i was only able to hear a single phrase ”Soshi hospital”.

 

Soshi hospital? What does it mean? I want to know what she means by that word, but i don't know who to ask, so i kept on repeating the phrase so as not to forget, i inscribed it on my room wall, in case I'll forget it.

 

The doctor that was talking to me got tired and frustrated and she decided to leave me alone, she was about to turn around and leave, when i called her.

 

”Doctor!” I said and she stopped on her track.

 

”What is soshi hospital?” I asked her.

 

”Taeyeon! I don't know” she said smiling a little ”but Tiffany is coming later today, you can ask her then,” she adds and left.

 

I was sleeping, but not really sleeping when i heard rustling sound of keys, opening my cell, i looked at the direction and i saw Tiffany smiling at me so brightly.

 

”Taeyeon!” She called and rushed to hug me. ”how are you feeling now?” She asked and i scoffed.

 

”I was never sick, fany-ya, and you think locking me up here will make me love you again and fall back right into your arms?” I asked her.

 

"Tae! That's not what i have in mind, i was just trying to help you because i love you, why are you so stubborn?” She said tiredly, now I feel guilty that she's all stressed because of me.

 

I detached myself from her hug and walked to my bed, i tapped the side, motioning her to come sit with me.

 

”Tiffany! You think I'm really sick?”

 

”Yes! Taeyeon because that woman you love doesn't exist, we can't see her, nobody can.” She said.

 

”But i can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter