Delusions ~~ part six.

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:Thanks everyone for liking this story and for reading it, i really do appreciate it.

Hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter, though it's short. Happy reading and thank you once more.

~~~*~~~

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

”I'm sorry Fany!” I said as I caresses her face, I felt bad for making her this way, it was all my fault, I want to make it better for her but I can't, my heart won't let me, it beats for only one person now, and that person is sadly not Tiffany, that person is Sooyeon.

 

”Fany-ya! If I can I will make it better for you, if only I can, I'll love you again, but I can't, now I just wish we'll be able to be together in my next life, because in this life Sooyeon owns me, she owns my heart, my body, and my soul, I'm sorry.” I said wiping her tears from her beautiful eyes.

 

”I'll always and forever be grateful to you, you were my first love the one that loved me at my worst, you were my strength when I was weak, you brought the best in me, you supported me and lent me your shoulders for me to cry on when I was distressed, when I needed you the most, I'm sorry we just have to end like this, I wish you the best always and forever.”

 

”Taeyeon!” Fany called me.

 

”Fany-ya!” I said locking eyes with her.

 

”Who is she? where does she lives? which family is she from? What does she do? I need to know her, I need to know if she'll be able to make you happy, if she's worth it, I need to be sure she would never hurt you, I need to know her well enough to hand you to her, only then I'll be satisfied, only then I can be sure you'll be loved forever, only then I'll be sure you wouldn't cry, only then I'll be sure you'll be safe with her.” Fany said.

 

”You want to meet her?” I asked shocked.

 

”Yes! I have to, it's the only way I can let you go, if I find her deserving enough for you,” Fany adds and I immediately hugged her tightly, feeling happy with what she just said.

 

”Fany-ya! I'm sure you'll like her for me, she's kind and very beautiful, very capable, Fany-ya! Sooyeon is my soulmate, I can't wait for you two to meet, you'll accept her when you meet her, I'm sure.”

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

Watching Taeyeon talking about her Sooyeon so excitedly with sparkling and twinkling eyes, I felt helpless, i know Taeyeon is really in love with this girl and for once in my life, I'm thinking of letting her go, just for her to be happy like this, if Sooyeon makes her happy, I have no worry, after all I just want her happiness and if I can't make her happy, it will be best to let her go.

 

”Taeyeon! Fix a date for us to meet, and then I'll decide if she deserves you or not.” I said and Taeyeon hugged me again while nodding her head cutely.

 

”I'll call her and tell her about this,” she said smiling brightly, ”Fany-ya! Thank yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter