Delusions ~~ Part 12

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Happy new year everyone, i hope those of us that cried the previous year would never shed a tear in this year and those to come, be happy, be yourself, share a lot of love, and love yourself more, know that you're precious and special in your own unique way, i pray for all of us to be successful at whatever it is we are currently pursuing, be good and stay healthy. Lastly! I hope you will like my update, don't forget to write down your feedbacks.... Love yah all.

~~~*~~~

 


Tiffany's pov.

 

I cried seeing Taeyeon breaking down like that, and even Sooyeon's family were quiet, and were only looking at her, pitying her situation.

 

”My dear! Please get up.” Sooyeon's mother said while helping her up.

 

I went to her side and reached for her with my one arm, holding her, while i used the other hand to wipe off her tears, the scene was heartbreaking to watch.

 

"Tae! Relax, Sooyeon is going to wake up, soon.” I said to make her feel better, Sooyeon's mother told us to go back home now and come back tomorrow because the doctors were informed of the new progress or development of Sooyeon's condition, but Taeyeon refused to go, i have tried everything but she was so stubborn about staying with her Sooyeon, finally seeing Taeyeon won't budge, Sooyeon's family let her to stay and i had no other choice than to stay with her too..... Well I'm still pathetically in love with her and it's painful that she don't see that, because she's also blindly in love with Sooyeon.... Ironic!

 

”Sooyeon! Please wake up okay! I'm going to be your wife, if you do, you promised to stay with me for as long as i live, please wake up now I'm tired of being called crazy, please wake up my love.” I heard Taeyeon talking to the unconscious woman like she's listening to her.

 

It was already late but Taeyeon isn't sleeping, she just got discharged from the hospital herself and being like this she's making me worried, what if something happens to her?

 

”Taeyeon! You need to get some rest, darling, you ain't so well your self.” I said.

 

”Fany-ya! Thanks for the concern but I'll not rest until my Sooyeon is back on her feet.” She said giving me a sad smile and went back looking at Sooyeon, who was laying there lifeless.

 

”When do you think that time will be, Taeyeon? If i had known you'll be like this i wouldn't have helped you search for her, and now you'll get sick and then what, I'll stay by you like the fool that i am, or what?” I asked furiously, Taeyeon looked me and sadly smiled once more.

 

”Fany! I'm sorry, i know I'm being such burden to you, i assure you I'll be fine, you can just go back home now, I'll be here till she wakes up.” Taeyeon said.

 

”You're always stubborn, and always not fair, you make me worry but you never give a damn about me, about my feelings, you're so heartless and selfish and I'm tired, I'm so tired of being your obedient puppy.” I fired at her and i saw her walking towards me, i felt her arms circling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter