Delusions ~~Final chapter!

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Tiffany's POV.

 

”I can't believe you did this, Fany! Why would you do it, why would you go to this extent in loving me?” Taeyeon furiously asked me, although I can detect it in her eyes that the anger isn't from deep within.

 

”Because Taeyeon! You are my life, I've been telling you this but it seems you don't get to understand what it means, you were losing yourself, endangering your life, threatening your health, with the lost of Sooyeon, do you just expect me to fold my arms and watch you burn?”

 

”I love you more than anything and my love for you is true, I can't let you destroy your life, because if you think you own it, then you're mistaken because I'm also a part of it, if you go you'll be taking me along with you, don't you understand?”

 

”Fany-ya! I'm sorry for hurting you so badly, I'm sorry for being like that, I'm sorry for being a burden to you, but if we are going to be together we have to be in the right way.” Taeyeon said shaking her head a little.

 

”What do you mean?” I asked not understanding what she's trying to imply.

 

”I want you as you, as my Tiffany not as Sooyeon.”

 

”W-what?” I said, I mean she wants me to get my face back??

 

”Yes Fany-ya, I'm accepting the fact that even though we loved each other dearly, Sooyeon and I were not destined to be, at least not in this life time, and if I'm going to be with you I rather do with the real you not with someone I know I'll never have, I'm grateful for everything you've done to me, and I'm sorry for everything you went through for me.” Taeyeon said making my heart swell with happiness that is threatening to burst out of my rip cage.

 

”Are you sure, because I know how much Sooyeon means to you, I can be Sooyeon for you if you want me to, I said I'll do anything for you, didn't I?”

 

”Fany-ya!” Taeyeon said with tears pooling her eyes, as she locks them on me, she was crying now probably by my confession just now, but it's true I love her with all of me, I quickly went to her, and I claimed her lips in a breathtaking kiss, cutting her tears short, at the same time tasting the salty substances of her tears.

 

”Stop crying love, I don't want to see you cry.” I said cupping her face.

 

”I don't know how, you managed to steal my heart for a second time, Fany! I love you.” She said making me smile, the smile reaching my eyes as they formed a moon shape, that's how happy I am.

 

”I love you too, Taeng.” I said kissing her fully once again.

 

Fate has it's own unique way of making things happen, I never thought Taeyeon will agree to be mine again after seeing her falling madly in love with Sooyeon and to make it worst, Sooyeon happens to be real not an illusion we all thought she was, it's a kind of miracle now for me to have her back to me, it's good that I never gave up, I never stopped loving her, and I'm glad now that she's back to me, my lovely Taeyeon is now back to me.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

I've realized that Fany is a person who can give her whole life to me, I can't imagine doing what she did for me, for her to accept and change her identity just for me, is a brave act of love that only few would do to their loved ones.

 

Although I love and will forever love my Sooyeon,.... I still can't help but to feel for Fany too, Sooyeon is my life while Fany is the air I breath, without her I'll have n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter