Delusions ~~Part fourteen!

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Tiffany's POV.

 

 

I was in Taeyeon's room, watching over her, I just came back from the lavatory and I saw her moving and making small noises, I quickly went to her, holding her hand, I tried waking her but she wouldn't burge, I heard series of moans escaping her lips from time to time, I figured she might be having a wet dream, by the way she moves.

 

”I wish it was me you're dreaming of ing!” I whispered, and then suddenly I heard hersher shouthout and abruptly sat up.

 

”SOOYEON! NO!” Tae shouted and sat up from her bed, I was worried sick, as i held her down preventing her from any movement, seeing she was trying to detached the wires that were on her hand to help her regain her consciousness.

 

”Calm down! Taeyeon.” I said and she wasn't listening to me as she kept on struggling to get away from my grip.

 

”Sooyeon!” She said crying hard, ”Fany please let me go, I want to see her,” she adds.

 

”You'll go, we will go, but first you need to calm down and let me get the doctor to check on you,” i said but she shook her head stubbornly.

 

”No Fany! I'm fine, I don't need a doctor I just need to see her.” She said.

 

”Okay you're going to see her now wait a bit” I said and I rushed to get the doctor, completely forgetting about the buzzer that is just above her bed.

 

I came back with the doctor tailing right behind me, but Taeyeon wasn't there, I checked the bathroom that is located in her hospital room but she wasn't there either, I rushed out leaving the doctor and as expected she is in sooyeon's room, she was there holding her hand and crying hard, I don't know what happened but the dream she had was all about Sooyeon I could see it now.

 

I saw Ah-In (Sooyeon's husband) trying to keep her away, to move her aside from Sooyeon, so the doctors could do there work.

 

”Get your filthy hands off me, you bastard,” Taeyeon said in a voice so scary that it  made me shiver.

 

Soojung, then went to her, she held Taeyeon's hands and tried to stand her up but she received a hard slap from her.

 

”What is wrong with this ?” Soojung said angrily, I felt a tug on my pants and I looked down to see Jenny crying hard, as she wrapped her arms around my leg.

 

”How dare you open your filthy mouth, you witch, you both killed her, and I'll avenge her,I'll kill you with my bare hands.” Taeyeon said straggling soojung's neck, Ah-In quickly went to hold her down, while Mrs Jung watches the scene sadly, as she cries even harder.

 

”Umma! They killed her, Sooyeon told me everything, the two are the cause of her death, Umma do something.” Taeyeon said, Mrs Jung gave her a sad smile and hugs her, patting her back to sooth her and calm her down, which she successfully did.

 

”I know, Taeyeon-ah, Sooyeon was on phone with me when she met the accident, but she's at peace now, I've known they've been cheating on her for a very long time, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter