DELUSIONS ~~ part seven.

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV.

 

My Taeyeon is sick? oh my God! What should I do? All these while she only fell in love with a figment of her imagination. Sooyeon doesn't exist, but I can't tell her that, how can I when Taeyeon is so happy with Sooyeon, how can I crush her happiness like this.

 

Tiffany do something before something worse happen, Taeyeon may run away with her imaginary Sooyeon and we'll never see her again, and now she's coming my way, what do I do? I was thinking of a way out of this mess, when I heard Taeyeon's trembling and shaking voice asking me a question, a question I need to be very careful in answering because if I didn't everything will get worse.

 

”Fany-ya! She said holding my hand, her other empty hand looked like she was holding someone, which I presume to be Sooyeon.

 

”Taeyeon-ya!” I said waiting for her to speak.

 

”Please tell me that you can see her, Fany, she's right here next to me, can you see her?” she asked and I was quiet for a moment doesn't know what to say to her, yet.

 

”Can you see my Sooyeon?” She repeated and i looked at her wiping my tears away before I suddenly said.

 

”Yes! Taeyeon I can see her clearly like you said, she's smiling at you while holding your hand.” I said smiling at her, I can see that she's relieved by my confirmation, as she closed her eyes and sigh heavily.

 

”See umma! I told you you were mistaken, how can you all say you can't see her, I'm glad Fany here can,” she said turning to me.

 

”Fany-ya! Meet my Sooyeon,” she said pointing at the space beside her.

 

”Sooyeon! This is Tiffany my ex fiance,” she introduced me to her illusion.

 

”Hi! Sooyeon,” I awkwardly waved at no one, whilst smiling, nice meeting you I said offering my hand to the space for a shake.

 

”Ahhh....Fany Sooyeon here is shy as you can see, she doesn't want to shake hands actually.” Taeyeon said apologically.

 

"It's fine, hahaha.....anyways why don't you show her your room for the time being, we want to finish the preparations here,” I said awkwardly.

 

”Oh okay! Sooyeon let's go to my room,” Taeyeon said dragging no one to her room.

 

Mum, Yuri, Yoona and Sunny all looked at me in fear.

 

”Do you also really see her?” They all asked and I shook my head.

 

”I don't, i didn't see anyone but i have to tell her i did because I don't want anything happening to her, if she really think she's sick, she will deny it and may run away with her imaginary Sooyeon, which will be a catastrophe, and true to my words i can't live without her, no matter what I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter