Delusions ~~part two

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV. 

 

”Baby! I'm so sorry I have to go, I've already discussed this with you, why are you sad? Besides it's just a one month project.” Tiffany asked me, I can see she's worried about my change of mood, but I wasn't actually sad that she's leaving for sometime, I'm just sad and devastated because of Jessica, I saw in her eyes that she was hoping to hook up with me, but when she saw I was already engaged, she felt pain and I could see it, I could feel it. 

 

”It's okay! Fany-ya, I understand your engagement with your work, don't worry about me, okay.” I said to her smiling a little. Fany was relieved I see, because she flashed her beautiful eyes smile to me, the smile I love so much and the smile I want to see on her beautiful face every day of my life. 

 

”So do you want me to spend the night here with you?” she asked seductively biting her lower lip, as she gives me that seductive look.

 

”Of course, we just got engaged and you are leaving me soon, why not,... So we can spend sometime together.” I said, igoring the seduction behind her look. 

 

”I was actually thinking of something entirely different, yes we spend sometime together and then do some things together, don't you think?” She said, now looking into my eyes, giving me that 'I want you so badly' look, but I'm seriously not in the mood, so I pretended not to understand what she meant and I pulled her to me, kissing her sloppily.

 

”lets sleep boo I'm tired,” I said as I pulled her with me to lay on my king size bed. Tiffany snuggled more into my body, I can feel her heart beat sound, as she made me lay my head on her chest, soothing my hair gently.

 

God! I know Tiffany loves me so much, and I love her too, but this thoughts I'm having about Jessica is scaring me, I don't know what to do. 

 

”Taeyeon!” Tiffany called me, just as I was about to drift to dream land.

 

”Hmm” I hummed, enjoying her hand in my hair.

 

”I love you always and forever, and I'll do anything for you, Taeyeon, please always remember that okay?” She said softly.

 

”I love you too, Fany and I'll always remember that, thank you for loving me this much.” I said, rising my head to give her another kiss, before calling the night off. 

 

”Goodnight my love,” she said, kissing me one more time.

 

"Goodnight!” I said going back to my previous position, on my lover's chest, as we fell into silence succumbing to dream land.

 

~~~~

 

Tiffany's POV. 

 

I decided to stay at Tae's home after our engagement party, because, one; I want to spend my night with her, and two; because she's been down since during the party and I was worried, I thought maybe it's because of my leaving tomorrow for my modelling assignment to Paris.

 

Although we've discussed about it, and she was okay with it, but if by any chance Taeyeon doesn't want me to go, I'll cancel it, it's my dream come true but if Taeyeon said not to I won't, because Taeyeon is the most important thing in my life, she's my priority,... like I always tell my co-model Sooyoung that Taeyeon is my once in a life time, my everything, I love her so much. 

 

Well! I was glad that she wasn't sad about my leaving, but also worried because I know there is something about her tonight, that is off, I wanted to know what is troubling her but, Taeyeon being Taeyeon, I know she will never tell me, she's a natural introverted person, she doesn't like to express and word out her feelings, and knowing that so well I decided not to push her into telling me, I'm sure she will tell me, when she's ready.

 

For now I decided to distract her, by seducing her, well one thing I'm sure of is Taeyeon is a ert and she like erted things a lot, but sadly that didn't work either, meaning something really big is wrong with her for her to turn down a hot smexy time, but I shrugged when she said she was tired and only wanting to sleep, who knows she might really be tired or not, either way I'm not going to pry on her matters, but instead I decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter