Delusions ~~ Part Eleven.

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Note: Merry Christmas! People please enjoy your holidays and celebration, spread love, a lot of it and.... Enjoy this little gift ;)     ~~~*~~~   Tiffany's pov.       ”You! What are you doing here?” I asked the ghost, or should i say the soul, in fright.     ”Nothing i like you aunty and i want to be your friend.” The kid soul simply said.     ”M-my friend? But why? Why me? Why can't you let your aunty see you so she will believe me.” I said in frustration, i can see her but no one can which is very frustrating now that i want them to believe me.     ”My appa can see me too, talk to him he will understand you,”/she said.     ”Really!” I asked my eyes twinkling.     ”Yes! He does, but even i can't see umma, she's hiding so well, I've searched everywhere for her, can you help me see her?” She asked.     ”I don't know if i can, the person,... My fiancé is the only person that can see her soul, and she's locked up somewhere, though I'm going to get her out first thing tomorrow morning, i will tell her about you.” I said to her i don't know why I'm not afraid of her anymore, maybe because she's a child that can't hurt me, or so i think, at least she's a good girl, i can tell.     We sat comfortably beside each other, i didn't bother cooking dinner because i know even if i cook i won't be able to eat a single grain, i couldn't eat well since the day Taeyeon broke up with me, so i sliced some fruits placing into a neat plate i took it and sat at my previous seat.     ”Wanna eat some?” I asked Jenny, and she just smiled at me.     ”I don't get hungry aunty, I'm just not hungry ever.” She said... ”I can't eat even if i wanted to, and i don't know why.” She adds.     ”Well then i get to eat all these alone,” i teased and continued eating my fruits.     ~~~*~~~     It was morning and i was deep in my slumber when i heard my alarm clock buzzing loudly, i hissed and threw it away from me, well I'm so angry at the poor thing, because i was in a middle of a sweet, sweet dream, i was dreaming about Tae and it was our wedding night, we were making love passionately and i was about to reach my when the annoying clock woke me up.     But anyways I'm still happy because I'm bringing Taeyeon back home today, even though there is still Sooyeon, I'm still overwhelmed with the fact that i get to see her every single day.     ”Aunty! Good morning!” Jenny said jumping on my bed.     ”Morning! ....hey! Do you even sleep?” I suddenly asked her.     ”Yap! I do sleep I'm not some kind of a vampire, aunty you should stop watching vampire movies they're making you delusional.” Jenny said and i laughed out loud.     ”Talking to a ghost or a soul is more delusional than watching films, now come on let me wash up i need to go get my fiancé discharged.” I said and i happily skip my way to the bathroom.     ”Aunty! You surely love your fiancé so much.” The girl commented.     ”Hmm....i do a lot,” ”but your mum has taken that away from me,” i said the last part in my mind, i don't want her to feel guilty for what her mum did.     *At the hospital*     ”Thank you so much doctor, I'm really grateful for taking care of her for me.” Tiffany said and smiled at the doctor.     ”It's part of our job, but do you think is safe for her to return home, now? She isn't even taking her meds, and she always talk about her Sooyeon, even now.” The doctor said, not liking the idea of taking Taeyeon away.     ”I think she'll be just fine, I'm sure she will.” Fany confirmed before shaking the doctor's hand and bids her goodbye, taking Taeyeon along this time.       ~~*~~   Author's pov.     ”So, i take it that you've found Sooyeon, by letting me out of this useless hell.” Taeyeon started.     ”Ohhh...how can i say this.... Yes and no, yes I've found her and no because i couldn't see her, her sister was so aggressive when i told her your story and she sent me away almost immediately, but I've met her daughter.” Fany said.     ”Her daughter? Sooyeon's daughter?” Tae asked and Fany nods a little.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter