Delusions ~~part five.

DELUSIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV.

 

”I'm sorry Fany-ya, but I really think we should call off this engagement and break up, I can't do this, after giving it a long thought, I've realized we can't be together I'm so sorry.”

 

Taeyeon said to me and this words have been hunting me, I can't sleep, I can't do anything, my life has turned around in a blink of an eye, Does Taeyeon know that I can't live without her? Does she know that she's my life, my everything? how can even decide something as big as this, alone?

 

*Flashback*

 

I'm so happy I'm going back to my love, I've missed her so much, her kisses her warmth, her touches, everything about her, and I can't seem to contain my happiness today as I'm in my flight to Korea, after a whole one month of work, meaning a whole one month without my Taeyeon.

 

Arriving at the airport, I was dragging my box going out of the arrivals gate when I saw her leaning against her car, she looked so beautiful, so cute, so hot at the same time, I stood still,....looking at her, she didn't notice that we've already arrived, as she kept chewing her little finger, sometimes she would tap her foot on the floor, impatiently, I was enjoying the sight, but it got interrupted when she raised her head and looked at my way, our eyes met and I smiled like an idiot, I waved at her and she came to me.

 

I hugged her tight as soon as I saw her in front of me, I missed her warmth so much, that's why I wasn't ready to let go of her, I kept hugging her, until she motioned it was time to go, I wanted to kiss her but she turned aside, I was shocked and I asked her why, she said to go home first, because people were watching, I know she's a shy one, so I questioned non further as I take her hand and arrived at her parked car.

 

*At my home*

 

As soon as we were in my apartment, I pinned Taeyeon to the wall, and attacked her lips, kissing her passionately, well don't blame me I missed her so much, and I'm really ually frustrated I wanted her so badly, I continued kissing her, and soon I changed my destination to her soft neck, nibbling it with my lips, I on it and kissed it, sometimes I would to sooth the pain I caused by hard on it.

 

Taeyeon moaned, and held my face up, now I was facing her with my lustful eyes. She took a deep breath, before speaking.

 

”Fany-ya!” She called to get my attention.

 

”Hm!" I hummed, huskily, and looked at her with my eyes getting darker with lust, I wanted her so badly.

 

”We can't,” she simply said.

 

”Huh?" I asked confused.

 

”We can't.” She repeated.

 

”We can't! what?” I asked still in confusion and getting frustrated by her hesitation.

 

”I want to call off this engagement!" She squeezed her words out and those words hitting me right at my heart like an arrow, I mentally felt the piercing of the arrow through my heart, I held my chest, my feet trembled and wanting to lose their composure, i quickly find comfort on the wall beside me, holding it like my life depends on it.

 

Taeyeon held me still before dragging me with her gently to my living room, and sat me down on my couch, before taking her sit right next to me, we fell into a defying silence for some seconds.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter