Chapter 2 : "Reveals"

You In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

« Reveals »

The next morning, when he woke up,  he saw an unfamiliar bedroom in front of him. He then remembered that he had slept in his best friend's apartment last night. He got up and stretched. He wore his blue jeans and a white T-shirt and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. To his surprise Jiwoo was already awake and made breakfast for the three of them. However J. Seph wasn't there. BM thought that he was still asleep. Jiwoo noticed BM staring her back.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

"Morning! Well yeah thank you but, where is J. Seph?"

"Oh he went to the cafeteria to bring us coffee!".

BM looked at her in shock knowing that he overslept and he was a little ashamed for that. When he was sleeping with Somin they we're waking up together. He missed this feeling.

"Haha I know that face! He wanted to wake up early today to impress you in some way. He even got up earlier than me!" said Jiwoo to BM laughing.

"Really?! Well I'm glad to hear that I didn't oversleep!"

"Oh but I didn't say such a thing." Jiwoo was laughing even more with BM reactions.
"Haha it's okay I'm kidding! You didn't oversleep so don't worry!"

"Hey don't tease me like that!"BM said to her with a smile

Jiwoo was smiling in thought that they were having fun like the old times. BM helped to Jiwoo to set up the table and as soon as they finished, the door opened and J. Seph came in.

"OH! MORNING DUDE! I thought you were sleeping!" J. Seph said to BM teasing him.

"Oh, well I WASN'T!"

"Yeah but at least I didn't oversleep like 'SOMEONE' !"

"HA I didn't oversleep, you woke up early! "

"HA you admit it!"

"ENOUGH YOU TWO! It's morning, I can't handle all this noise! Make your childish arguments when I am absent!" Jiwoo said shouting at them.

The boys were surprised at her behavior and shutted their mouths up.

"Now, put the cups of coffee on the dinning table and sit to eat" she said as calmy as she could.

The two boys did what they were told and the three of them sat at the table to eat.
After their breakfast J. Seph helped BM carry his suitcases to the car. They got in the car and headed to BM's apartment. When they arrived they got out of the car and went inside the apartment.

"Here we are!" J. Seph said after opening the door of the apartment with the keys he had all these years with him.
To BM surprise everything was so clean. It was like someone was still leaving there. J. Seph noticed his surprise and started speaking

"Somin and Jiwoo were coming 1 or 2 times the week to clean this place so that when you would return it would be clean."

BM didn't believe in his ears. He was so happy that his friends cared about him so much. But mostly he was surprised with the thought that Somin was coming at his place to clean and that made him even happier.

"I-I don't know what to say..." BM said while being at loss of words.

"It's really simple. That we're the best and that you couldn't live without us!" The two boys laughed at J. Seph's words and went into the apartment. BM put his suitcases to his room and said

"Well what plans do you have for today?"

"Hmm, nothing specific, why?"

"Great! I was thinking about spending all day together!"

"YES that would be great!" The boys laughed again and sat at the couch in front of the TV.

"Let's play something! " J. Seph suggested.

"YEAH 'OVERWATCH' !"

"Woah, wait! Not again! We have other games to play too!"

"What? The great J.Seph is afraid of losing?"

"Ah fine! But only to prove you that I will win this time!"

"We'll see about that!"

They played 'Overwatch' for over than 2 hours. They played with passion and each of them tried his best to win. They suddenly stopped when J. Seph complained

"It's not fair! I give up!"

"Already?! I thought that you could handle more! "

"AH! Howcan you still win after all this time?!"

"Maybe I'm gifted !" BM said laughing

"It's not funny! Let's play something else!"

"Hehe I am afraid we can't!"

"Why?!"

"We have to eat dinner which means we have to go shopping cause I don't have anything in my fridge!"

"I wouldn't say anything.."

"What do you mean..?"

"Do you remember when I told you that Somin and Jiwoo were coming twice a week to clean your apartment..?"

"Well yeah, what about it?"

"Umm..Somin sometimes was sleeping at your place and because of that she was cooking for herself too..So, there are some ingredients in the fridge.."

BM was surprised at his best friend's reveal. He didn't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter