Chapter 6 : "Preparation Day"

You In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

« Preparation Day »


When Jiwoo noticed Somin's face, she froze. Somin was holding her breath from her anxiety and J. Seph was looking at them nervously. The two girls were staring at each other without saying anything. They were just standing there like they were frozen. J. Seph's cough broke the silence that was occurring. The girls came back to reality and Somin took the courage to say the first words. 

"Hey... "

"Hey.. Umm get inside.. "

"Thanks.. "

Jiwoo opened it entirely so Somin could go inside. When Somin entered, Jiwoo gave a furious glance at J. Seph before closing the door. 
The friends took a sit at the couch and there was silence again. J. Seph was so tired of their behaviour so he stood up and said to them. 

"I'm going to make me some coffee? Does any of you want anything? "

The two girls looked at each other and said together.

J "Yes. "
S "No. "

"So yes or no? "

The girls looked at each other again and said at the same time. 

J "No. "
S "Yes. "

They were saying exactly the opposite thing. 

"Ugh, I'm going to make us all coffee..! "He said and left the living room. The girls were left alone. They both took the courage and said together. 

J&S " I just wanted to -"

When they realized that they were saying the same thing, they stopped and started laughing. 

"You first. "Somin said smiling. 

"No, I insist. You are my guest. "

"Fine! I just wanted to talk to you about.. yesterday's fight.. "

"Yeah, me too.. "

"You did? 

"Yeah, I was thinking about it. "

"Me too. I know I was wrong and I apologise. "

"And? "

"And you we're right about Daniel's feelings. "

"What do you mean? "

"Well, he recently asked me out and he talks to me all the time. "

"I told you so! Now he is a bigger problem than before. "

"Why is that? I am not going out with him, you know. "

"I know.. But he is still a problem. "

Jiwoo was so careful not to say something that would spoil everything. 

"I don't get why you are still thinking that. I know that he doesn't think me as a friend to him anymore but he is a good guy. "

"What about Matthew then? "

"Matthew? I think that my feelings for him are becoming even stronger as the time passes by. "

"Hmm that's finally a pleasant thing to hear. "

"You know I miss him a lot. "

Jiwoo saw Somin's sad face and approached her.  She put her arms around her body embracing her. 

"Hey don't start crying okay? It's not worth it to ruin your beautiful face for nothing. "

"But it's not nothing. "

"He will come soon don't worry. "

"And how do you know? He haven't contacted after the first months o leaving. "

Jiwoo didn't know what to do anymore. She wanted something to make her think positive but she haven't any excuses. Then an idea crossed her mind. 

"You see he contacted us the day when you we're supposed to hang out with Daniel. "

Somin then released her body from Jiwoo's arms and looked at her in sock.

"What did you say?! Are you serious?! "

"Of course I am! This is not a thing to joke about!"

Somin couldn't believe in her ears. 

"What did he say?"

"I told you. That he is coming soon but he didn't say when so that it would be a surprise. "

"Wait. Why you didn't tell me sooner?! "

"Well, I had doubts about your feelings for him. Especially after our fight. And you we're talking about Daniel like you had feelings for him. "

"You told him about Daniel?!"

"No! Of course not! We wouldn't know how he would react especially when he doesn't like him at all. "

"Thank God. He doesn't have to know yet. Not until we are back together. "

"I agree. Then he will deal with him don't worry. "

"I don't doubt. "

J. Seph, who had been listening to the whole conversation, enters the room with three cups of coffee. 

"So what did I miss? "

"Nothing special. "

J. Seph smiled at the two girls since he knew that things would be better from now on. 

"I'm glad to see you two smilling again. I guess Somin's visit was a success. "

"Hehe you could say so. " Jiwoo said smiling at her best friend. 

J. Seph sat next to them and they talked about various things. Somin told them about what happened at her work yesterday. He told them everything by detail, carefully not to miss anything. 

"Wait, wait. You are saying that your super hot boss was flirting with you twice and you returned home by his fancy limousine?! "

"He wasn't flirting with me. He just wanted to test my professional attitude. "

"Did you say super hot Jiwoo? " J. Seph said to her annoyed and obvioulsy jealously. 

"Yeah, because he is. I'm just saying the facts. "

"Jiwoo! "

"Hahaha I'm teasing you babe. You are the hottest man I have met. "

"Okay enough with this. "

"Yeah, you are right. Let's talk about your boss. "

"No. Not my boss. "

"Why ?Is something going on between you two ?"

"No! "

"Yeah right. At least accept that he was flirting with you."

"What? Of course not! He is my boss! "

"Omg, you are so stubborn and you obviously can't see when a person likes you. "

"I agree to that. "J. Seph added. 

"What? Are you two teaming up against me? "

"Hmm no. We are just saying what we think. "Jiwoo said smiling and obviously satisfied that she was right again. 

"Okay enough with this! "

"What are you going to do about Daniel? "

"I don't know. I will just have to be patient to work with him for at least for this year. "

"Thats hard. "

"I know. I think I should get going it's already late."

"You can't go home alone at this time. "

"My apartment it's not too far way from here."

"Still. I think you should stay here tonight. "

"But what about you two? "

"Don't mind us. It's not a problem to sleep here tonight. In fact it will be our pleasure."J. Seph said smiling at her. 

"But-"

"Then it's settled! You can sleep with me at the double side bed. J. Seph will sleep at the couch. "

"No, no! If I'm going to sleep here, I'm going to sleep at the couch. "

Jiwoo and J. Seph we're ready to say something but Somin's words cut them off. 

"I will not hear anything else. Just bring me a blanket and a pillow and I will be fine. "

"But, are you sure? "

"Yeah. It's not the first time that I sleep at a couch. "

"Okay then. Oh, and since we don't have work tomorrow, we can go for shopping. "

"Hm, yeah we can do that. But is there a specific reason why you want to go ? "

"It's been too long since we went shopping together. I think we deserve it. Also, it's a good opportunity to buy something new for Matthew. "

"Yeah you are right. "

"It's settled then! Good night! "

"Good night! " J. Seph said to her too and Somin replied to both of them.

 

NEXT MORNING-SATURDAY 10:15 a.m.

 

The three friends were having their breakfast and J. Seph got dressed and left without saying anything. 

"What's with him? "

Jiwoo was surprised to hear that and she didn't know what to say to her. J. Seph was going to meet BM at a cafeteria to help him organize the surprise. 

"Umm, well he... Went... to one of his friends!Yes! That's right!"

"Oh, I see. Then let's dress up to to leave too. "

"What? Now? "

"Yeah. Why? "

"I was thinking of leaving when J. Seph returns. "

"I don't see the reason. I think it's best to go now because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter