Chapter 3 : "Painful Memories"

You In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

« Painful Memories »

When Jiwoo called her boyfriend, he didn't answer. She called him for about 6-7 times but she got no answer. She called him so many times that she had no other choice but to pass by BM's apartment hoping to find J. Seph there. She put on her coat and her black boots and left the appartment. She knocked the door and waited for it to open. After some minutes the door finally opened. J. Seph was surprised when he saw Jiwoo standing behind the door. Jiwoo was relieved but furious too.

"What are you doing here?!"

"That's how you greet your girlfriend?" Jiwoo said with a smirk.

"No, I didn't mean it in that way. The question is, why are you here?"

"Seriously now? I have called you 100 times! "

"What?! No you didn't!"

"Ugh! Anyways. I didn't came here for that."
Then BM who was sitting at the couch went to see who was at the door. When he saw Jiwoo he was surprised too. Jiwoo and the two boys went inside at sat at the salon. Jiwoo looked at them in enthusiasm. She couldn't hide her idea anymore.

"I have an idea to solve our huge problem. "

"What?! Really?!" The two boys said and looked at her surprised.

"Yeah, it's really simple. I was thinking that it would be a good idea if BM stayed at a hotel for the now."

"Wow that's a great idea. But why not to our place? We have an empty bedroom for him."

J. Seph asked her confused. "It would be easier that way. "

"No, we can't. It's too risky. Somin comes to our place sometimes."

"Oh, you are right."

BM who was quiet all this time finally speaks up.

"Hmm. Yeah we can do that. It's the perfect idea. "
J. Seph nods.

"But you should go tomorrow." Jiwoo said with a serious face.

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yeah, the sooner the better."

"I agree." J. Seph said smiling and looked at BM.

"Okay fine. "BM said and asked in curiosity.

"But how am I supposed to go there tomorrow? I have to pack my things, to tidy up the place.. And what If.. " He stopped talking at looked at them with eyes wide opened. "What If there won't be any vacancy?! "

"Hey relax. We will call the reception to be sure. And about the packaging, don't worry. J. Seph and I would help. Is that right honey?" Jiwoo said hitting discreetly his arm.

"Yeah yeah we sure will help. "

When he said that he gave her a mad look but soon he turned to face BM.

"I will call them. "

Jiwoo said grabbing her phone searching for the hotel's number. She took J. Seph's phone without asking and wrote the number. She pussed the buttom and called the reception. After some minutes of talking, Jiwoo hung up the phone and turned to look at the boys with a smile.

"Everything is settled. There have left some rooms left and we we're lucky to arrange one of them. They are waiting for you tomorrow. "

"Wow. That's good news! What about the price? " BM asked her.

"Oh don't worry about that. We won't pay anything. "

"And why is that?! "The two boys looked at her surprised.

"Well the owner is a friend of mine so he made sure that you will stay for free. "

J. Seph was at loss of words. He suddenly felt jealous. He didn't know exactly why but he wanted to discuss it with her about that guy he didn't know anything about.

"Great! Jiwoo and I will come tomorrow to help you. Now we need to head back sweetheart."

J. Seph said and pulled Jiwoo's arm, forcing her to stand up. Jiwoo and BM were both surprised.

"Whoah! What are you-? "

"Hey shhh! It's okay we will have plenty of time to discuss this at home."

"But-"
 
J. Selh put his finger in to stop her for talking.
"I will not take any objections."

Jiwoo finally gave up because she knew that when he becomes stubborn nothing can change his mind.

"Good girl. Now prepare to leave."
Jiwoo confused, headed to wear her coat and her shoes. J. Seph did the same and the two of them waved BM goodbye and left.

"Umm, thank again for everything!" BM said to them and Jiwoo replied.

"You are welcome!"

And the couple left in a hurry. They didn't say a word on the way home. Jiwoo wanted to, but hesitated. When they arrived at their apartment Jiwoo said immediately.

"What was that about?"

J. Seph ignored her and put his coat in the closet. He left the hallway and went to their room. Jiwoo was even more furious. She didn't like when she was ignored by him. She followed him shouting at him.

"What's with that behavior?! Why you are ignoring me?!"

However J. Seph didn't say a word.

"Are you serious?! How can you pretend that I'm not here?! ...Are you even listening to me?!"

J. Seph put on his pyjamas and went to the living room to watch TV. Jiwoo lost her temper and followed him to the living room. She lifted her hand and slapped him. That moment J. Seph turned to look at her with a serious face. Jiwoo was surprised at her actions and she regretted it immediately. J. Seph stand up forcing her to stand up too and looked her in the eyes.

"Who is that guy?!"

Jiwoo didn't know to who he was referring to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter