Chapter 7A : "Finally Together"

You In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7A

« Finally Together »

The next morning the girls woke up early to get prepared. After their simple breakfast, they changed their clothes and headed for the door. Somin stopped as soon as she saw J. Seph in the living room watching TV. In confusion she did one step forward and asked him. 

"Hey J! Aren't you going to work? It's already 9:00a.m. "

"Umm, yeah I will. I already told my boss that I would be late today. "

"Oh, okay then. Bye then! "

"Take care!! "

"You too! "The girls said together and opened the door to leave. 

Actually J. Seph didn't have work today. He was going to meet Matthew again. He used his work as an excuse. As for the girls they were going to Somin's place to get some files she needed to give to her boss. When they got the files, she handed them to her boss' secretary and left. As soon as they arrived at Somin's place, they put on their comfortable clothes and started to cook their dinner. Since Jiwoo knew a lot about cooking, she was helping Somin with her skills that she wasn't so good at. When they finished, they set up the table and smiled in satisfaction if their hard work. 

"Somin you have improved. I'm so proud. "

"Of course I would. "

"Yay! You should at least credited me. "

"Yes. Thank you professor for your useful advices and guidance. I'm really grateful. "

They both laughed out loud and sat at the table to eat the food they made. 

"Mmmm, it's delicious! "Somin said while taking the first bite. 

"I know right? We should have participated as partners in a competition. We would definitely took the fisrt place. We would be known as 'The amazing girl chefs'. Yeah it's perfect! ".

"Couldn't you think of a more ridiculous name?? "

"What? What is wrong with it? It explains our skills and it's sounds good in the ear. "

Somin was looking at her in confusion and didn't say anything. 

"What is that? Now you are ignoring me?! "

"No. "She said mockingly 

"Somin!"

"Can you stop talking so I can eat in peace? "

"Wha-"

Jiwoo couldn't find words to say back to her so she returned to her plate with an angry face. She crossed her arms and said. 

"I won't eat anything today if you don't apologize. "

"Okay, do that then ."

Jiwoo surprised looked at Somin who was eating as if nothing had happened. 

"Wha-Are you going to let your best friend to starve to death because of you? "

"Whatever. Do you want to listen to it that much ?Okay then. 'I   A M   S O R R Y' Happy now? "

"Tsk. "

Jiwoo turned to eat her food annoyed by Somin's irony. Somin smiled to herself and they continued to eat. Since Somin had some work to do because of her absence for a lot of of work, Jiwoo decided to clean the table and wash the dishes. When she finished cleaning, she noticed that Somin was still at her desk with her documents. Just the amount of documents gave Jiwoo a big headache. She quickly turned her head and left the room. She decided to call J. Seph to see what they boys were doing again. 

"Yes? "J. Seph said while not paying so much attention to her. 

"What are you doing guys? Did you eat?"

"Um.. Yeah, we are just fine... "

"I didn't ask that. "

"Yes.. What? "

"I asked what are you doing. "

"Just sitting here.. With Matthew you know. "

"And what did you eat? Is everything ready for tonight?"

"Y-Yes.. "

"J. Seph, are you with another girl? "She said with a smirk. 

"Yes. "

"What? "

"Ah!No no I'm sorry!!! I'm with Matthew!! "

"J. Seph are you even paying attention to me??! "

"Yeah.. "

Jiwoo stops when she heard sound from combats. 

"Are you guys.. playing ps4 AGAIN? "

"WHAT? NO! "

"J. Seph I told you that you must make everything ready! Don't just fool around! "

"I know I know I'm sorry. "

Jiwoo sighed and said calmly. 

"Then stop and answer me. Is everything ready? "

"Ready for what? "Somin said confused. 

Jiwoo turned around and she felt her heart stop for some seconds. She was looking at her straight in her eyes unable to say anything. 

"Jiwoo, are you okay....? "

Jiwoo came to her senses and tried to make an excuse without being noticed, and she was not so good at it. 

"Well.. umm.. you see... I was just... "

"Do you mean for tonight's plans? "

Jiwoo opened her eyes in terror. 

"Wha-what plans...? "

"For the party you were saying silly. "

After some seconds of pause, Jiwoo raised her head smiling. 

"Yeah, exactly! Wow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter