Chapter 4 : "Two Angels in Heaven"

You In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 

« Two Angels In Heaven »

In the meantime, Somin was at her kitchen still wearing her cute white pyjamas. She was drinking her coffee and eating some croissants. She was waiting impatiently her best friend to come. After a couple of minutes, she heard the doorbell rang. She immediately stood up from the chair and rushed to the door. Without hesitation she opened the door. However, in her surprise, she saw someone unexpected and she said shocked. 

"DANIEL! What are you doing here?! "

"You are don't look very happy to see me." Daniel said to her with a sweet smile on his lips. 

"No, no! I was just surprised."

"Is that so ? Then I will visit you more often.Don't you think? "

"No! I-I meant that I...I was just expected someone else. That's all. "

"Hmm, okay princess. If you say so. "Daniel said to her smiling proudly. 

When Somin heard the nickname that Daniel called her, she holded her breath. She wasn't expected that coming. BM was the only one that was, calling her like that after she met him. Before she met him, the boys in her high school was calling her princess evrytime they saw her. That stopped when BM came to her school and mat her. BM didn't like when boys called her like that and he warned them not to touch her nor to bother her. So she hasn't heard that nickname ever since BM left. 

"Don't call me like that ever again! "

Somin said to Daniel raising her voice. Daniel was surprised and confused with Somin's reaction. Somin was surprised with her attitude too. 

"Sorry I.. I didn't want to-"

"Hey"

Daniel put his hands on her shoulders and looked her straight in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Is everything okay? "

Somin didn't say a word. She was staring at his blue eyes. Daniel, knowing that she wouldn't say anything, hugged her tight putting her face on his chest. With his actions, Somin started crying.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be fine. "

Somin was releived and rested in his arms. She was feeling secure and she didn't want to be released from his embrace. She didn't know why she was feeling that way but she didn't care at that moment. 

"Thank you.. "Somin said to him in a small voice and then he released her. 

"Come now. "

They both got inside  and Daniel guide her to the living room to sit at the couch. 

"Do you wanna talk about this? If there is anyone that made you-"

"No, Daniel. Don't worry, there isn't. I just remembered something..."

Daniel knew that what she was saying was about BM. He knew that Somin haven't get over him yet. He didn't like to talk much about him. He was jealous of him that he stole Somin's heart. They were good friends but their love for Somin broke them apart. So Bm's leaving and his break up with Somin was an opportunity for Daniel to make Somin fall in love with him. 

"I see... So who is going to make you a visit? " 

Daniel said trying to change the subject. 

"Oh, Jiwoo was planning to come. She must be here in some minutes. "

Somin said and she seemed to have calm a little. 

"Well, I should leave then. You know that I'm not the person that she would like to see. "

"Hey don't say that. It's just that she is founding hard to forgive you for.. you know.. "

"Yeah I know and I'm really sorry for that. "

"We have discussed it before. I have forgiven you. We were young then, so don't worry about it anymore. You are forgiven. "

"No from everyone.. "

"You will. "

"If you say so ..Oh I almost forgot to tell you for what I came here for. I wanted to tell you If you have plans for tonight. "

"Oh, I don't think I have."

"Great! I will come to pick you up tonight. Be ready at 9pm. "

"Wait, what-"

"Oh and wear something nice. And wipe your tears please. You are more beautiful when you are smiling. "

Before Somin could tell anything else, Daniel left the apartment. She sighed and smiled. She wiped her tears and started washing the dishes. It haven't passed long when the doorbell rang again. Then, she was sure that it was Jiwoo. She went to open the door, and as she guessed it was Jiwoo holding two cups of coffee in her hands. 

"Good morning sweetie! "

"Good Morning, Jiwoo! Why the two cups of coffee? "

"It's for us silly! "

"He he, I'm sorry but I've already drank a cup of coffee. "

"What?! Without me? How could you do that?! "

"It's not my fault that you are late. "Somin said with a smirk. 

"I'm not la-" she stopped when she saw the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter