Chapter 7B : "Finally Together"

You In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7B

"Finally Together " Part 2

They were enjoying the view while holding each other's hands. BM found the right moment to ask her what he wanted after so long. The place,the moonlight and the view of city lights was perfect but he hesitated to speak to her because he had so many things to tell her that she needed to know. However, at happy times like that, there will always be something to ruin it. BM suddenly saw a lighting strike behind Somin while he was staring at her. Then tiny rain drops started to fall on them. 

"."he muttered under his head. 

"We should get going. Storm is coming. "

Somin looked at BM anxiously and he grabbed her hand and started running towards his car. 
But the rain was becoming stronger and stronger and the storm came quicklier than expected and now the car was too far away. BM turned to look at Somin who was trembling, shaking and shivering. If they continued running with this weather, Somin would definitely become sick. The weather became terrible in just a few minutes and they had to find a shelter soon but sadly there was no time for that. The first thing that came to BM's mind was to put off his jacket and give it to Somin whose skin was too exposed to the cold. And so did he until.... 

"But you will catch a cold if you-"she started saying but she was of course interrupted. 

"You will catch a cold too! I can't handle that! "

He said and he put her on his back.

"But are you sure about that too? "

"Just cover yourself and do as I say. Trust me. "He insisted and Somin couldn't keep herself from smiling on satisfaction that he had a perfect boyfriend like that. 

While Somin was resting at BM's back and he was trying to run as fast as he could, she could easily notice his exhaustion. She thought that he couldn't continue anymore. She quickly lifted her head to see her surroundings I'm hope to find a place that they could rest until the rain would calm down. Suddenly she found a buss stop a few meters ahead. 

"Matthew! Matthew! There is a bus stop there! "

He turned his exhausted head to the side Somin was pointing at with her small finger and he started approaching that place. When they finally arrived, he placed her to sit on the bench and he joined her too. They both left a big sigh of relief. Somin turned to look at BM who had his hands on his knees and was looking at the floor leaving big sighs of exhaustion. He was shaking and trembling and his skin became white like the snow's. She was so worried when she saw him in this condition. She quickly came closer to him and started to put off BM's jacket of her shoulders. But BM's now weak hand, stopped her before she could do so. He had still his head looking on the floor when he said with a shivering voice. 

"Don't. "

Somin's eyes suddenly were wide opened when she heard BM's words. 

"Please don't. You have to wear it. "

Somin couldn't believe in her ears! Her dear Matthew was going to die from the cold and he was still worried for her health. That was too much. She wasn't smiling anymore. Her heart was hurting while looking at him like that. She just got him back. She wouldn't be able to hassle losing him again. When BM released her hand, Somin hurriedly grabbed his hand. 

"No! You will listen at me this time. "

Then BM lifted his head in surprise to look a her beautiful brown eyes in which tears were started to falling. He put his hands to her cheeks and kissed her. After the kiss, BM was weak enough to faint in the arms of his loved one. 
When BM finally recovered his consciousness, he realized he was laying on a bed. He couldn't see anything but a black place. He started moving his fingers and he was relieved to know that he didn't left the mortal world. He couldn't die and leave the love of his life in this cruel world alone. Then, he was finally able to see. He saw an unfamiliar white selling with big white lights. He turned his head on his right and saw a very familiar person next to him. BM could easily identify Somin even from miles away and even if he was blind. She was sitting on a chair next to his bed and was sleeping peacefully with her head on his bed. He smiled while watching her sleep. She was even beautiful when she was asleep. Finally, Somin realized that BM was awake and quickly lifted her head up and squeezed his right hand with both of her soft hands. He was looking at him straight to his eyes. 

"Somin, am I in a hospital? "

"Yes... "She said while letting small tears fall from her eyes. 

"Am I dying? "He said calmly. 

"No! God no! Don't make jokes like that! "She said with a raised voice. 

"Then why are you crying? "

"I don't know, okay? Maybe I'm too happy that you have finally woken up. "

"Finally? "

"Yeah.. You were in a coma for three whole days! "

"Really? Were you here all this time?! " He said now extremely worried. 

"Of course I was! I couldn't go home knowing you we're unconscious in a hospital! "

"Do not ever do that again! Have you eat anything?! "

"Well, I think I had a cup of coffee last night and.. Umm-"

"Ugh, I'm going insane! You can abandon your health just for me! "

"I'm.. I'm sorry... "

"Ah, please don't ever do that again, okay? "

"Okay.. "She said with a lowered head. 

"Thank you." He said with smile. 

"For what? " 

"For taking care of me. I only brought you trouble just by showing up. "

"No don't say that. This was the best thing that ever happened to me. "

They both smiled and then BM rembered that he had still things to tell her that he wasn't able to. When he took the courage and opened his mouth to speak, a nurse came into the room. 

"Hello, sir. How are you feeling? "

"Better. It's just that I can't move my body completely. "

"It's because you haven't moved for days. Your fiancé will help you start walking to the room for the start. "

"She is not my fiancé yet. "

"Yeah, that's right. Just his girlfriend. "

"Well then you are so dedicated and passionate about him. "

They both exchange looks while BM was carrying a smirk to his lips. Ah, Somin really loved that smirk he was doing. She can't handle herself from kissing those lips. But the nurse was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter