Chapter 8 : " The End "

You In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8 

" The End "

Somin was staring at him waiting for his answer. Finally, after some seconds of so much anxiety, he opened his mouth and said. 

"Somin.. " she felt his soft voice pass through her soul.

He stood up from his chair and kneeled down in front of her. 

("Is this what I think it is? ")she thought but she didn't believe it. 

He takes out something form his pocket. It was a beautiful small purple box. As soon as you saw it you already knew. 

"Somin, I know thongs are complicated and w-"
He couldn't finish his sentence when : 

"YES YES" she said cheerfully as she throwned herself to his arms. 

Tears of joy started to fall from Somin's eyes and a sense of relieve took her over. BM didn't expected for So in to answer that quick and even with a positive answer. He hugged her back and then of course he kissed her so passionately as he had never kissed her before. That moment and the roof late at night will be an unforgettable moment for them both. 

Next Morning 10 : 35 am

Somin couldn't believe in her ears. Am I dreaming? Will he finally stay here with me? I'm not dreaming right? What about his job?? These were the thoughts that were going around Somin's head. She looked at her beautiful ring again and then her eyes fell on her lovely now fiance who was sleeping next to her. She couldn't actually believe it like everything was too perfect. Except his job. Wait. Will he leave his successful job that he worked so hard for many years to get it, just to marry me? She thought and she felt a sudden pain in her heart. She couldn't let that happen. She would feel regrets and responsible later on. Her thoughts we're interrupted when she felt strong arms embracing her from the back. He started missing her neck and then her cheek. 

"Good Morning " he said while still embracing her. 

No. Somin didn't want to have those thoughts at that beautiful moment. She just wanted to enjoy that moment without having to think anything. 

After one hour they finished their breakfast and So in got confused when she saw that there were no missed calls or messages from her friends. She decided to call Jiwoo when BM went to the bathroom to have a shower. She wanted so much to tell everyone that she and BM will be a married couple soon. However Jiwoo didn't answer. 

("Are those two together again? ")she thought. 

Yeah that will be the chance since the only time jiwoo won't answer her phone is when she is with Jseph. You put your phone in the table and started washing the dishes. After a while you felt again an hot embrace from behind. BM was half with only his towel on his hips. Somin could feel that and she suddenly felt burning up. His embrace was so true and honest that she didn't want him to let her go. 

"You can't imagine how many times I have imagined this moment. "He said smiling. 

"Me too.. "She replied but soon he finally let her go becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter