Chapter 1: "BM's Return"

You In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

« BM's Return »

It was 22:14 pm at night when BM arrived at the airport of Seoul, after his business in America. No sooner he arrived, than he texted his best friend, J. Seph, to come pick him up. BM was waiting for his answer but he didn't receive it. After 15 minutes he tried to call him when a black car stopped in front of him. The car's window started opening and a man, with brown hair, showed up. It was J. Seph. BM smiled at him and J. Seph got out of the car and hugged him.

"Heyy! Long time no see,Matthew!" J. Seph said to his old friend hugging him and BM hugged him back.  BM smiled when he heard that name. He was used to be called BM at his work.

"I thought you wouldn't come." BM said laughing and J. Seph was surprised. 

"How could I do that?!  I left Jiwoo alone only for you!"

The two friends laughed together.

"We should hurry back. We can't let a lady wait all by herself." BM said at his friend, teasing him, and J. Seph gave him a punch on his shoulder. 

"Hey, stop it and get in the car!"

BM was laughing so hard with J. Seph's reactions. He hadn't seen his best friend for almost two years. The two boys got in the car and went to J. Seph's apartment.

"You didn't tell Somin that I came...Right?"

BM looked at J. Seph seriously with a worried expression on his face. J. Seph turned to look at him in confusion and answered him, "No, I haven't told her yet but why do you ask?"

BM left a sigh of relief and said, "Good I don't want to tell her yet. I have to prepare a surprise for her."

J. Seph opened his eyes in excitement and smiled cheerfully.
"What? Really? What kind of surprise?!"

BM didn't want to tell him right now so he told him that he would let him know the details at his apartment. Then J. Seph remembered something important. 

"OH NO!" J. Seph said and BM looked at him in worry.

"WHAT IS IT?!"

J. Seph turned slowly to face BM. 

"I may have told Jiwoo that you came... And she may have sent a text to Somin to inform her..."

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

That moment J.Seph grabbed his phone from his bag and called Jiwoo, while driving, to make sure that she didn't tell anything to Somin.

"Oh hi baby! Did you pick him up?"Jiwoo answered immediately.

"Oh, hello honey, well yes I did but I-"

"Oh that's great! Somin will be happy to hear that!"

"Wait, NO!"

Jiwoo was surprised for second but then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter