New generation

Learn To Love

Hakyeon wait for the kids patiently in front of the school. She still have five more minutes before the school ended. As she waiting, she saw a figure standing not far from her. She walk to her slowly as she feel hesitate if she really that woman or not.

"Haeyong ssi?" Hakyeon look at the woman carefully. 

"Hak... Hakyeon?" The woman look at Hakyeon with wide eyes. 

"Its been long time we don't meet each other," said Hakyeon as she smile widely. While Haeyong look awkward and does not know how to react. Well, she almost kill that woman and she also want to destroy her marriage. She feel guilty on what she did before.

"Emm yes, we are," reply Haeyong as she look down to avoid Hakyeon's stare.

"How are you? Since when you come back here?" Ask Hakyeon.

"I'm fine. I'm already okay. Thanks to the treatment. I just arrive here three months ago," reply Haeyong before she hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry, Hakyeon. I'm sorry for what I did to you and Taekwoon. I'm so sorry," said Haeyong sincerely.

"Its okay. We already forgive you. What important now is all of us are happy," reply Hakyeon as she rub the woman's hand softly. Haeyong nod her head as she smile in relief. She want to meet Taekwoon and Hakyeon when she arrive at the Korea but she does not know how. She feel shame on what happen before.

"Omma!" Called two boys at the same time as they run toward them.

"Haewoon ah," Hakyeon look at her son with a smile. She then look at the boy in Haeyong's embrace.

"Your son?" Ask Hakyeon as she still look at the kid.

"Yes. His name is Ahn Dongyoo," reply Haeyong.

"Anyeonghasaeyo," greet the boy as he bow slightly.

"Omo, you're cute. By the way, this is my third son. Introduce yourself, boy," said Hakyeon as she look at her son.

"Anyeonghasaeyo aunty, I'm Jung Taekyeon, the cutie in Jung family," Taekyeon introduce himself as he bow to Haeyong.

"Yah don't tell me you said that when you introduce yourself at the class," Hakyeon look at her son worriedly.

"Yes, he is," reply Dongyoo. Hakyeon just shake her head while Haeyong just laugh.

"You really a cutie," Haeyong pinch Taekyeon's cheeks as she smile. The boy really look like his father.

"Omma," call the twins as they approaching the woman with their friends.

"Guys, introduce yourself to my friend," said Hakyeon as she look at the kids.

"Hi aunty. I'm Jung Taeyeon, the strong leader from Jung family," Taeyeon introduce herself.

"Hello aunty. I'm the handsome prince, Jung Haewoon," Haewoon introduce himself. 

"Hello pretty aunty. I'm the pretty boy, Lee Junghyuk," the son of Hongbin and Sanghyuk introduce himself as he smile, showing his dimple.

"Hi aunty. I'm Kim Areum, the coolest girl in this world," Areum introduce herself as she showing peace sign.

"Anyeonghasaeyo aunty. I'm the most adorable girl, Kim Dasom," Dasom introduce herself cutely.

"Not you too, Dasom," Hakyeon shake her head as she look at the kids in disbelief. She need to discuss about this weird introduction with the others.

"They are so cute," said Haeyong as she look the kids with wide smile.

"I want one too," Dongyoo raise his hand as he look at his new friends.

"Emm how about the lovely, Dongyoo?" Suggest Dasom as she look at the boy with sparkling eyes.

"I don't think I'm suitable for that name. Because you much more lovely than me," said Dongyoo that make the kids look at him in disbelief. While, Dasom is looking at him with blushing face.

"Such a sweet talker," said Taekyeon as he glare at the boy.

"Oh, how about the sweetest boy, Dongyoo," continue Taekyeon that earn nod from the others agree that nickname.

"Not bad. Omma, I'm the sweetest boy right now," said Dongyoo as he look at his mother. Hakyeon palm her face as she shake her head. Now the kids are making this innoncent boy become weird like them.

"Sorry, Haeyong," Hakyeon look at Haeyong with a guilty face.

"Its okay. I'm glad to know Dongyoo has many friends here. He is a quiet boy that make he unable to make friend when we at America. I feel so happy to see him smile like that," reply Haeyong as she look at her son talking with his new friends.